You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1834.JPG
IMG_1843.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG

#1 10 years ago

Selling No Good Gofers pin. Game is in really nice shape and plays perfectly. Just gave it a wipe down and waxing as it is very clean all around. Has blue powder coating to match game and mirror blades inside as well. Also has the green display in it. Has the laseriffic topper on it as well that lights up with color changing remote. No wear around any of the holes either.

Asking $3800 or open to offers and trades of other DMD games locally only on trades, but mostly looking for a sale. Willing to ship

Uploaded a set of higher res pics at http://s886.photobucket.com/user/jrivelli/library/NGG?sort=3&page=1

IMG_1834.JPGIMG_1834.JPG
IMG_1843.JPGIMG_1843.JPG
IMG_1844.JPGIMG_1844.JPG

#2 10 years ago

bump! Open to offers and willing to work on shipping and packing for ya!

#3 10 years ago

Does look really nice...GLWS

#4 10 years ago

Looks like some hot dog insert lifting though. Seen it a lot lately, as been hunting, even in people asking top dollar such as yours so not saying it isn't worth it but to me.. Hrm

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

bump! Open to offers and willing to work on shipping and packing for ya!

my god do you have freaking spotlights in it? its blinding to look at even in the picture, I think my retinas burned.

#6 10 years ago

why does every LED pin look purple in pix and i know they arent??? is that just how they come out in digital pix?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

my god do you have freaking spotlights in it? its blinding to look at even in the picture, I think my retinas burned.

Yup, couple spots added, but they shine on the playfield so wouldn't be blinding you

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from kray37:

why does every LED pin look purple in pix and i know they arent??? is that just how they come out in digital pix?

Purple just loves to bomb photos it seems. This game only has purple in the spots, but is mostly cool and blues

Quoted from sd_tom:

Looks like some hot dog insert lifting though. Seen it a lot lately, as been hunting, even in people asking top dollar such as yours so not saying it isn't worth it but to me.. Hrm

Just went and felt them both a few times. Tehy are not 100% perfectly restored smooth, but it was very hard to tell there was any edge. Definitely not lifting to a concerned level, if really at all

#9 10 years ago

The game looks great and plays great in person.
Dialed in is an understatement.

#12 10 years ago

Ugh, why must people put such garish colors in their machines when they LED? Poor Bud and Buzz seem to be irradiated in their stomach area. If I was shopping I would minus 500 for the LEDs versus a sensible LED or incandescent. I mean, OP, there's no judging if you're colorblind and just don't see it...

That said, why are so many NGGs flowing into the market recently? As I said on another FS thread, I'd consider NGG a keeper. It's not like their prices have shot up that much.

#13 10 years ago

Quoted from tjsynkral:Ugh, why must people put such garish colors in their machines when they LED? Poor Bud and Buzz seem to be irradiated in their stomach area. If I was shopping I would minus 500 for the LEDs versus a sensible LED or incandescent. I mean, OP, there's no judging if you're colorblind and just don't see it...
That said, why are so many NGGs flowing into the market recently? As I said on another FS thread, I'd consider NGG a keeper. It's not like their prices have shot up that much.

I must disagree. Two years ago I could buy a nice one for $2500. Now they are closer to $3500 for nice not great one. Many folks purchased them for $2000 or less a few years back. Nice game but not worth $3500- $4000. IMO

#14 10 years ago

I'll snag a better pic tomorrow with my good camera. Game looks fantastic in person. Just has a great glow to it, but I think by now folks should know the LEDs come out odd in pics

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-no-good-gofers-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.