(Topic ID: 93572)

FS No Fear in Michigan $1900 *Transistor is Fixed* Thank you Todd!

By Zampinator

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Zampinator
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-234.jpg
image-695.jpg
image-306.jpg
image-980.jpg
image-423.jpg
image-831.jpg
image-171.jpg
image-315.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-264.jpg
image-406.jpg
image-816.jpg
image-599.jpg
image-362.jpg
image-267.jpg
image-719.jpg
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I'm going to sell my No Fear. This pin is fast & a lot of fun! I've found one of my favorite pins for sale, so this is priced to sell, to make a quick purchase.
The play field is in excellent shape, no wear anywhere.
DMD is perfect. No Dots out, very bright.
No Hacks on any Boards.
Speakers are loud & crisp.
Just shopped out: new rubbers,new posts, cleaned, replaced upper right flipper bat & rod, & bulbs.
Replaced No Fear target coil.
Todd (tamoore) replaced the transistor that fires the drop down target back up.
The 1 negative on this pin:
1) The cab is faded badly, & there is a smal bit of damage in the front lower edge of the cab. Cab is structurally sound, just needs a paint job & new decals if you want it to look perfect.

It's a great players pin & will miss it. But I have my eyes on one of my all time favorite pins, so........
Any question
Call or text: 989-306-0355
Chris Z.

image-861.jpgimage-861.jpg
image-330.jpgimage-330.jpg
image-424.jpgimage-424.jpg
image-364.jpgimage-364.jpg
image-719.jpgimage-719.jpg
image-267.jpgimage-267.jpg
image-362.jpgimage-362.jpg
image-599.jpgimage-599.jpg
image-816.jpgimage-816.jpg
image-264.jpgimage-264.jpg
image-406.jpgimage-406.jpg

#3 9 years ago

No love ? Bump

#4 9 years ago

Probably a bit overpriced is the reason there is no love. To begin with NO FEAR does not demand top dollar. I've seen 3 sell in the last 2 months. $1500 100% but needed clean. $1650 Clean with all LED's. $3500 Keller restore. I've been thinking of buying one when the price and time work out. When someone wants $2100 for a machine worth $1600 with damage and in need of board work, it's not going to get any love around here. GLWS!

#5 9 years ago

Playfield looks great!!! Even though the cab is faded, it is not beat to shit. Around my area I think you could get the $2100 or close to it, but in places flooded with pins it's probably a 1600-1800$ pin. One of my favorites from our buddy Steve!!
Blake

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Probably a bit overpriced is the reason there is no love. To begin with No Fear does not demand top dollar. I've seen 3 sell in the last 2 months. $1500 100% but needed clean. $1650 Clean with all LED's. $3500 Keller restore. I've been thinking of buying one when the price and time work out. When someone wants $2100 for a machine worth $1600 with damage and in need of board work, it's not going to get any love around here. GLWS!

hate speech, followed by a blessing on the sale.... absolutely classic!

#7 9 years ago

All minor issues. Cabinet ,ramps, playfield looks great ! Should have no problem selling this.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

hate speech, followed by a blessing on the sale.... absolutely classic!

Well said!

Quoted from pinbum:

All minor issues. Cabinet ,ramps, playfield looks great ! Should have no problem selling this.

Thank you.
Yeah. The Ramps & playfield are perfect. If you want it to look perfect, the cabinet needs a minor touch up & new decals. It's a very solid, great playing game.

#9 9 years ago

Price dropped! $1900
Some body is gonna get a great pin!

#10 9 years ago

This is good machine for this price. NF is a really solid, fun machine. The upper three modes (all MB) are tons of fun.

#11 9 years ago

So, Chris/OP...would you mind, terribly, doing a 360-degree tour of your game room? Based on the pics you've shown of the NF, the room looks pretty cool, with an interesting selection of machines. I'd be interested, anyway.

Side note question: is the Big Buck Brewery still open up in Gaylord, or is that one closed, too?

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from boagman:

Side note question: is the Big Buck Brewery still open up in Gaylord, or is that one closed, too?

It's still open, unfortunately. The beer is horrible, and overpriced. The one that closed down state didn't close due to financial problems. It closed due to real-estate issues. The company is, as I understand it, fine. Other than the beer isn't any good.

#13 9 years ago

That darn cabinet fade !

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

That darn cabinet fade !

Just buy buy 2 more machines and out it in the middle; never understood the craze over a faded cabinet. <--EDIT: Especially NF which I think came faded from the factory
You can also re color it with markers.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from boagman:

So, Chris/OP...would you mind, terribly, doing a 360-degree tour of your game room? Based on the pics you've shown of the NF, the room looks pretty cool, with an interesting selection of machines. I'd be interested, anyway.

Boatman, no problem. I will post some pics by this weekend.

#17 9 years ago

Chris. What is your dream pin? If you cannot say because of a pending deal then I fully understand.

#18 9 years ago

Pull driver board. Fix $5 transistor. (learn how)

Sell pin.

#19 9 years ago

I can come up and fix that for you this weekend, Chris. I got the parts on-hand.

As a bonus, you'll learn a bit about fixing pins.

#20 9 years ago

Heck yeah! Come on up! What kind of beer should I have on hand?

#21 9 years ago

Cold beer is good. PM me with what day/afternoon is good for you, and I'll check with the Mrs. to make sure I'm free. I usually am.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Cold beer is good.

Pure Michigan thread!

#23 9 years ago

Gotta give a solid bump for Zamp, bought a 100% perfectly described Simpsons from him last year, met me half way. Smooth Transaction, deal with confidence! I think I got my eye on that WPT btw.

#24 9 years ago

No Fear is a completely underrated pin from Ritchie. The upper ramp is too much fun!

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Tg205:

Gotta give a solid bump for Zamp, bought a 100% perfectly described Simpsons from him last year, met me half way. Smooth Transaction, deal with confidence! I think I got my eye on that WPT btw.

Thanks TG,
I appreciate that! I hope your still enjoying it!
Listen here. WPT is a blast! It is literally a near perfect pin. Don't hesitate to buy one if you get a chance, you will love it!
No. Mines not for sale. Lol

#26 9 years ago

i'll take it if you throw in the R2-D2 pepsi cooler.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i'll take it if you throw in the R2-D2 pepsi cooler.

That damn thing gets more attention than any game in the game room! Last Halloween I filled it with candy & put strobing LEDs inside it, & put it on the front porch. I told each kid they could take 1 handful. It was a Big Hit! The kids loved it, & so did the parents!

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from boagman:

Here you go.
The game room is located in my garage. The garage is 24'x84' with an upstairs that is partially finished. I need to finish insulating it & then put up tongue & groove pine. My main goal upstairs is to put a large putting green & a golf simulator on the one side. image-193.jpgimage-193.jpgimage-171.jpgimage-171.jpgimage-831.jpgimage-831.jpgimage-980.jpgimage-980.jpgimage-423.jpgimage-423.jpgimage-315.jpgimage-315.jpgimage-306.jpgimage-306.jpg

#29 9 years ago

NICE! But UFF moving stuff upstairs is the worst. Seems like you don't have many turns which is the key.

#30 9 years ago

Thank you. When I get to the point of taking pins upstairs, I'm going to copy the setup Pete(pmwolf) has. He built a slick little wooden elevator that makes moving pins really easy!

#31 9 years ago

Thank you! It looks pretty cool, but where's the WPT?

#32 9 years ago

Those pics were taken prior to picking it up. Lol
I guess I need to update with the new addition.

#33 9 years ago

Ah, gotcha. Thanks again for sharing!

#34 9 years ago

Cool place. Why are there not more pinball machines?

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Thank you. When I get to the point of taking pins upstairs, I'm going to copy the setup Pete(pmwolf) has. He built a slick little wooden elevator that makes moving pins really easy!

I would love to see that. Is there a post somewhere showing it?

#36 9 years ago

that plane hanging from the ceiling, is very cool.
edit: both of them,. : P

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

I'm going to copy the setup Pete(pmwolf) has.

Oh yeah I always wanted to do that myself..didn't work with my house set up though.

#38 9 years ago

I just got a no fear in a several game trade and I must say we aren't even touching JD and JM. Its just so fun and encouraging! Worth more than what people make of it. This is a good deal for someone looking for a fast flow game.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

I know, eric told me about his wooden elevator and I wanted to see video or pics of it, because the house I was thinking about buying, I would have to build something similar. But he never responded back.

#40 9 years ago

Oh here are the vids if this helps...last 3 in his list

https://www.youtube.com/user/pmwolf3/videos

#41 9 years ago

BAH, got beat to it. Laugh.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sweet. Great setup, and nice high ceilings down there as well. Thanks for the vids.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That is pretty damn sweet. Pretty much what I envisioned.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Cool place. Why are there not more pinball machines?

I've got two reasons: Wife & Kids! LoL
The same two reasons I don't have my Dodge Viper yet! I guess their worth it! Most days!

#45 9 years ago

All PM's responded to, still available.

#46 9 years ago

Thank you Todd!
The damaged transistor has been replaced with a new one! Game is in 100% working order!

#47 9 years ago

I just picked up my second NF a month ago and it is as good as I remember when I owned it 5 years ago . I have had 40 pins and keep about 8 at a time. I have sold/ traded 31 pins and NF is the only title I have re-bought. This is a fast flowing game that stands up to pins that cost twice as much. The price is very fair amd the buyer will be very pleased. Now it is 100% it should go fast .

#48 9 years ago

Just an FYI. That cabinet fade can be fixed pretty easily by an artist. For $150 iamdarras came here and fixed mine in about 90 mins. I bet a local artist off Craigslist could do similar.
image-695.jpgimage-695.jpg
image-234.jpgimage-234.jpg

#49 9 years ago

looks good!!!

#50 9 years ago

:Looks very nice. How did he do that? Use an airbrush or just a brush or what?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Livonia, MI
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-no-fear-in-michigan-2200-obo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.