100_2687.JPG
100_2686.JPG
100_2683.JPG
100_2685.JPG
100_2680.JPG
100_2682.JPG
100_2681.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I am selling my Very Nice "No Fear" pinball machine made by Williams. Just cleaned it up and has new rubbers, replaced bulbs, and put in some LED lights. Playfield looks GREAT! Cabinet has usual fade but in very nice shape. Backglass and DMD display look and work great. Now asking $1,700. Only local deal. Located in Northern VA. PM me if interested. Thanks! Tom

100_2680.JPG100_2680.JPG
100_2681.JPG100_2681.JPG
100_2682.JPG100_2682.JPG
100_2683.JPG100_2683.JPG
100_2684.JPG100_2684.JPG
100_2685.JPG100_2685.JPG
100_2686.JPG100_2686.JPG
100_2687.JPG100_2687.JPG
100_2688.JPG100_2688.JPG
100_2689.JPG100_2689.JPG

#2 9 years ago

I'm thinking the price might be a tiny bit too much considering the cabinet fade, although the rest of the game looks outstanding, so maybe you'll find a buyer at the asking price. GLWS!

#3 9 years ago

Might wanna take the glass off before pics.

#4 9 years ago

Thanks for the advice guys!
Tom

#5 9 years ago

Bump with lowered price.

#6 9 years ago

Is that a reimport? The coin door looks different. I would probably buy this now if it was local, but I am still debating on the shipping.

#7 9 years ago

I believe it is a reimport but a very nice pin except for fading.

#8 9 years ago

Everyone needs a No Fear.

#9 9 years ago

Wow...nice price. It will be gone soon.

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

Bump

#11 9 years ago

If anyone is driving to ny I would buy it.

#12 9 years ago

Bump. Looking for a pick up local sale.
Thanks!

3 weeks later
#13 9 years ago

Bump for weekend. Now asking a $1,775

#14 9 years ago

wow...the market is sooooooo slow right now...I cant believe this is still available...

#15 9 years ago

It wouldn't be if it were near us

It would be in my truck on the way home!

#16 9 years ago

That darn cabinet fade....

#17 9 years ago

Located in Warrenton VA. Near Manassas and Gainesville VA.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

No problem for me, I'd re decal the cabinet and powder coat the trim orange and have a stellar No Fear.
$450 in shipping makes it tough though.

GLWS OP, hope you get a sale soon.

#19 9 years ago

Got my No Fear over a month ago and have been enjoying the heck out of it. My cabinet has the same fade. My solution? Stick it between two other games and just get a front decal if I really feel like it.

#20 9 years ago

I got mine a little over a month ago as well, just finished some repairs and shopping it and it is a kick ass game. Buy this game, you wont regret it...

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Marco has decal set for around $280

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Wow that cheap?

#24 9 years ago

No Fear is fast approaching the best 'bang for your buck' pin out there. WCS 94 is also in that category. Both games can be found under $2k and have strong rulesets and great shot variety.

#25 9 years ago

Yeah I get that it's "that cheap." I just don't understand the whole side cabinet thing.

Quoted from PoMC:

My cabinet has the same fade. My solution? Stick it between two other games and just get a front decal if I really feel like it.

I mean seriously....wtf. Argue the side art to get a lower "more reasonable" price makes sense...but almost 3 hundo more?

#26 9 years ago

I bought mine with the intention of a full shop job, then enjoy playing a new pin before selling it. But since No Fear is such a different type of pin - fast, flowing, non-stop action - compared to my lineup of SST, TFTC, Baywatch, LW3.

I quickly realized that I need to keep No Fear because it varies my pins, plus my wife really likes it and so do my friends. It's a high compliment to it that we decided to sell SST to make room for NF - I mean, we had SST pristine and modded and looking sharp. Also I wanted to get a Bally or Williams game in my lineup of all DE and Sega.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

but do you need to doll them all up?

half of the posts on this site are about dolling them up

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

half of the posts on this site are about dolling them up

True and I erased that from my original post to try to make a coherent point (not working).
But anyway, side art, jesus people get over it. If No Fear is the centerpiece of your home that everyone must see all sides, shit none of us can help you.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

True and I erased that from my original post to try to make a coherent point (not working).
But anyway, side art, jesus people get over it. If No Fear is the centerpiece of your home that everyone must see all sides, shit none of us can help you.

I mean, right? It's just flames anyway. Looks good even faded.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

It's just flames anyway. Looks good even faded.

And you can literally use markers to make it look new.

#31 9 years ago

Yeah, I'm thinking of hiring a local university art student or whatever to re-do the artwork. Simple enough for anyone with art skills to do. Which I don't possess.

My step-son works at the local coffee shop and is attending the university starting next week. So I'll put an ad on CL and on the coffee shop bulletin board and see what kind of response I get.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

But you gotta have skills......

#34 9 years ago

Bump for last lowered price. $1,700.

1 week later
#35 9 years ago

Bump

#36 9 years ago

I'm in MI but I've been looking for a "No Fear" at the right price. $1,700 is still pretty steep with that cabinet fade, but thats about the price I was looking at but for less faded machines closer to me. You should get a buyer close to this range. Either that or it'll sit another week, drop more, and tempt me further lol. GLWS.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Gensega:

I'm in MI but I've been looking for a "No Fear" at the right price. $1,700 is still pretty steep with that cabinet fade, but thats about the price I was looking at but for less faded machines closer to me. You should get a buyer close to this range. Either that or it'll sit another week, drop more, and tempt me further lol. GLWS.

Come on now. Really? Seems like a great price!

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Gensega:

I just bought one last month that looks exactly like this (except it isn't a reimport) in California for $2000. All of the No Fears I have seen without fade have been at least $2500 since I started shopping for one in July.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Livonia, MI
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-no-fear-6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.