You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-5.jpg
image-572.jpg
image-564.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Selling my HUO Mustang with lots of sweet mods. Includes shaker, mirror blades, Hooked Tachometer mod, upgraded Boss Blue die cast car, cool blue LEDs added in GI's, full red Powdercoating on all armor (legs, hinges, siderails and lockdown) to match back box trim. I'm getting an ACDC so I need the space, first $4300 takes it. Has about $800 in mods and less than 100 plays. Thanks for looking.

image-5.jpgimage-5.jpg image-564.jpgimage-564.jpg image-572.jpgimage-572.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Mustang is a great machine , but having the getaway next to the mustang one has to go !!!
I have the same problem , but I'm getting rid of my getaway ....

#3 9 years ago

My Getaway isn't going anywhere , it's one of my favorites..Mustang is a sweet machine and has a killer layout though, fast as hell. Code is great and will just keep getting better

#4 9 years ago

That's a sweet deal to be sure, even when adding shipping. GLWS

#5 9 years ago

I have the getaway also but want a mustang prem. Tempted as your pro is sweet.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

I have the getaway also but want a mustang prem. Tempted as your pro is sweet.

They look great next to each other, I also have a Corvette so maybe Mustang is just one too many car theme pins for me.
I saw in a couple of other threads that many features on the LE are not yet well integrated in gameplay due to code, I haven't played the LE yet though. Regardless, Mustang is one fast playing, ball draining SOB

#8 9 years ago

Thanks! Just played a few games on it and it's just like a cup of coffee ..gets your blood pumping

#9 9 years ago

Game is SOLD!

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

Great seller! He had game delivered to my doorstep and was exactly as described!

Bought this pro because I thought game was a dud and didn't want to take the hit buying an LE if I hated it.

Game is actually a great player. 11 pins currently at my home and had non-pinhead guests over on Saturday. Most played game...even over STLE!

Thanks!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nicely-modded-huo-mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.