Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0241.jpg
IMAG0239.jpg
IMAG0238.jpg
IMAG0228.jpg
IMAG0227.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I am selling my 1978 Williams World Cup. Last month I removed everything from the playfield, replaced all the bulbs, cleaned everything, installed new white rubbers, flame polished all of the playfield plastics, and a installed new ball. All of the playfield plastics are in perfect condition with no cracks. The playfield colors are nice and bright. The cabinet is in great condition, and so is the coin door. The back glass does have some flaking, but it still looks nice. Everything works perfect and the flippers are nice and strong. I have not seen or played a nicer World Cup. Asking price is $750, and I am willing to consider reasonable offers.

IMAG0227.jpgIMAG0227.jpg IMAG0228.jpgIMAG0228.jpg IMAG0238.jpgIMAG0238.jpg

#2 11 years ago

That's a nice machine.

#3 11 years ago

More pics.

IMAG0239.jpgIMAG0239.jpg IMAG0241.jpgIMAG0241.jpg

#4 11 years ago

I want it. Wish it was a little closer!

#5 11 years ago

Um, why aren't you taking it to MPE to sell? A far better chance you'll sell it there.

#6 11 years ago

Last minute decision to sell it because I just found another game, and I probably won't make it to MPE until Saturday or Sunday.

#7 11 years ago

mmuglia is a great seller and honestly represents his pins. If anyone is interested in his game you will not be disappointed by his description of its condition. He has high standards and never buys any junk for his collection in the first place. They get nothing but better as they spend more time in his possession!

#8 11 years ago

Mike loves his pins like he loves his cars. His pins are top notch!

#9 11 years ago

Another +1 for Mike.

I bought my first pin, Johnny Mnemonic from him, and it was BETTER than advertised.

Later,
EV

#10 11 years ago

Need it gone...make an offer.

#11 11 years ago

Mike is one of the best guys in pinball. He is meticulous and has helped me out tremendously. Buy this beauty with confidence.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nice-williams-world-cup-750-30-minutes-from-michigan-expo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.