sg7.jpg
sg1.jpg
sg2.jpg
sg5.jpg
sg4.jpg
sg9.jpg
sg10.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Fully shopped. Very clean inside cab and exterior looks very nice....DMD takes a few seconds to warm up...Game plays 100 percent. Added some accent LEDs to GI. Biggest flaw is between flippers there is a section of pf artwork missing where mylar peeled up. This seems to happen on a lot of SG I have seen. Game is folded up in my garage ready for easy pick up. Ill get some pics posted soon. Selling for a friend. He would also trade this for an ID4

Mike

#2 10 years ago

have several interested pinsiders but adding some pics that I shared...1400

sg10.jpgsg10.jpg sg9.jpgsg9.jpg

#3 10 years ago

more

sg4.jpgsg4.jpg sg5.jpgsg5.jpg sg2.jpgsg2.jpg

#4 10 years ago

last few

sg1.jpgsg1.jpg sg7.jpgsg7.jpg

#5 10 years ago

Damn! I just bought a Stargate this afternoon! I guess I should have checked here first.....

#6 10 years ago

Saw that lloyd sold 2 unshopped SG for 1400 yesterday....fun pin...I could have sold this game 10 times. Just need someone who wants to repair pf wear. I have overlay scan as well.

#7 10 years ago

This is an awesome price for a player's game. Mine has the same thing, mylar pulled up at the bottom and took the paint with it. I just sealed the area to prevent future wear and left it. Anyone would be hard pressed to find a better, deeper game for this price, no doubt. GLWS!

#8 10 years ago

lots of interest....post on here how you sealed it...thanks for bump

#9 10 years ago

You'd probably cringe, but sure. The edge itself where the mylar had cracked and chipped is what was pulling up. I very carefully epoxy'd the underside where it was pulling up, and graded a very small amount of epoxy along the edge to prevent a hard edge for the ball to slam into. Works great. The ball doesn't jump or anything when it hits it, and it doesn't affect the trajectory in any way noticeable that I have seen. I didn't video the process, but I used a standard clear quick set epoxy. It isn't going anywhere.

#10 10 years ago

Still avail....lots of interest. That pf spot is the hang up. Could have sold this game ten times Had several people ask about shipping. I try and be honest as this is a nice players SG and I think shipping would make this pin too expensive. Anyone who can do an nice overylay will be happy with this game... Final price reduction and Ill just keep playing it...1300 if picked up or send me some trade offers....Would love a Lost in Space or a few others.

Was not planning on going to York but could deliver for 1325 total.
Mike

#11 10 years ago

Normally the entrance to the pyramid is worn out, but yours looks great. Overall the machine appears to be in great shape. It's a shame about the paint on the gate.

#12 10 years ago

Its a decent player...the wireforms are a little worn but a fun dmd pin for 1300 I think is a good deal. New rope light and some leds for color...

Its in my garage and wife wants it gone

#13 10 years ago

Had a lot of trade offers but nothing on wish list. Game is sitting in garage waiting for a new home. 1300 cash and carry...been tweaking a few things and I think this will be a nice pin for someone.

#14 10 years ago

Bump for a good friend. Deal with confidence!

#15 10 years ago

I have one with the exact same wear spot, I wish someone made an overlay for that area, because most of the ones I see have the mylar lifting in that exact same spot.

#16 10 years ago

PM sent.

#17 10 years ago

Better pic of pf wear area?

#18 10 years ago

Thanks for all the interest....Game is sold and being dropped off today. I wish someone could make an overlay for that spot. Most SG I have seen are peeling there.

#19 10 years ago

Just need someone with a SG pf and a scanjet 4600 scanner to

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nice-sg-in-md-1500-obo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.