(Topic ID: 107408)

FS: Nice Pinbot in Missouri $1200 (SOLD)

By jdoz2

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gov
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-753.jpg
image-279.jpg
image-603.jpg
image-339.jpg
image-266.jpg
image-818.jpg
image-902.jpg
image-344.jpg
image-479.jpg
image-805.jpg
image-405.jpg
image-901.jpg
image-718.jpg
image-273.jpg
image-683.jpg
image.jpg

#1 6 years ago

I will for sure post better photos, but here are some for now. Game is fully working minus a display Im waiting on. Brand new mini playfield and ramp flap, LEDS, rebuilt power supply, and shopped. Playfield is in pretty nice shape other than the ball drop from the vortex ramp and the saucer. There is some wear behind the visor as well but infront of the visor is nice. Cab is in average shape with some bumps and scratches. This Pinbot does not have a topper unfortunately. Vortex ramp is in good shape and not cracked.

PM me with and questions or if you're interested. Thanks!

image.jpgimage-683.jpgimage-273.jpgimage-718.jpgimage-901.jpgimage-405.jpgimage-805.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Bump

#3 6 years ago

looks really nice for a pinbot!

#4 6 years ago

Monday Bump. Open to offers and might trade for a project + a little cash.

#5 6 years ago

Morning bump for a great seller.

#6 6 years ago

Dropped to $1200. Getting more photos tonight.

#7 6 years ago

It is actually kind of hard to resist going for this.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

It is actually kind of hard to resist going for this.

Um, Gov, with that price and location...go get it!

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Um, Gov, with that price and location...go get it!

haha, ya I know I should, but I just need to not buy anything at the moment I have seen this game in person and it is in very good shape.

#11 6 years ago

If I didn't just buy one of these I would have been all over this. What are the purple LEDS under the visor? They are really nice!

#12 6 years ago

Is there a decal over the light grid?

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballpete:

If I didn't just buy one of these I would have been all over this. What are the purple LEDS under the visor? They are really nice!

Thanks! Its a purple led strip from comet. I also added purple LED flashers for the eyes and there is also a white LED strip under the apron to light up in between the flippers.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Is there a decal over the light grid?

Nope, no decal. Pretty much the entire center of the playfield has full mylar.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Thanks! Its a purple led strip from comet. I also added purple LED flashers for the eyes and there is also a white LED strip under the apron to light up in between the flippers.

Cool! I will have to try that

#16 6 years ago

A few more photos: image-753.jpgimage-753.jpgimage-279.jpgimage-603.jpgimage-339.jpgimage-266.jpgimage-818.jpgimage-902.jpgimage-344.jpgimage-479.jpg

#17 6 years ago

Bump. Have a few people interested, but nothing solid yet.

#18 6 years ago

This is making me miss my Pinbot

#19 6 years ago

If someone wants to buy my BSD ill buy this pinbot.

#20 6 years ago

good looking game. is there a added LED in the ball apron trough area? seems to really brightnen up the lower section between the flippers...

thanks and nice game

#21 6 years ago

BSD, Pin*bot, and Black Hole are on my list, and in this range. Sad that you're in MO and not IN.

GLWS

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

BSD, Pin*bot, and Black Hole are on my list, and in this range. Sad that you're in MO and not IN.
GLWS

I know a crazy guy named tommy that can help

Quoted from rollinover:

good looking game. is there a added LED in the ball apron trough area? seems to really brightnen up the lower section between the flippers...
thanks and nice game

Yep! It really does help.

#23 6 years ago

Any interest in a firepower for trade?

May be picking one up this weekend and I'm not sure I want to keep it.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Any interest in a firepower for trade?
May be picking one up this weekend and I'm not sure I want to keep it.

Primarily looking for cash, but Ill send you a Pm anyway.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

rollinover said:
thanks and nice game

I know you want to sell, but can you explain where you placed it? Sorry, GLWS.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from Curbfeeler:

I know you want to sell, but can you explain where you placed it? Sorry, GLWS.

Oh, no big deal. I can get you a photo of the positioning of it.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I know a crazy guy named tommy that can help

I may have a Blackhole in the bag...However, Tommy is crazy and loves driving apparently! If that falls through...

#28 6 years ago

Bump

#29 6 years ago

Make it a two for one and I'll sell you my black hole also.

#30 6 years ago

I was thinking about nabbing it, but my neck is still too jacked up to play/work on pins.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

John and System 80's don't get along

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

You selling your Black Hole?

I may want this Pinbot, though.

1 week later
#33 6 years ago

Bump. Would also like to pick up a project gottleib EM, preferably a Wedgehead, plus cash my way.

#34 6 years ago

Any interest in a beautiful 1964 Williams RIVER BOAT? It's a reverse wedge head. Plus some cash? This is definitely not a project pin. All that's left to do is play it!

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Any interest in a beautiful 1964 Williams RIVER BOAT? It's a reverse wedge head. Plus some cash? This is definitely not a project pin. All that's left to do is play it!

Thanks for the offer, but I think Im a tiny bit of a gottlieb snob at the moment Mostly because Im barely comfortable with EMS and gottliebs are the the only thing Ive messed with.

#36 6 years ago

No problem. Thanks and glwts.

#37 6 years ago

I have a few local people checking it out this weekend. Figured I would try one more time on here.

Thanks!

#38 6 years ago

Yay for wedgeheads!

1 month later
#39 6 years ago

This guy is not a great seller. I purchased this machine. I realize buyer beware so him saying it was working 100% I believed him. Not close and I'm not a mechanic but I've been working with it. But what was more upsetting was him saying he was going to send me a part we forgot to load with machine, I live 3 hours away. I called him on the way home and he was going to send. He did not send and will not respond to my emails or calls. Buyer beware with this fella!!! This is a somewhat small community and word gets around. Not mad just upsetting.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from tas250:

This guy is not a great seller. I purchased this machine. I realize buyer beware so him saying it was working 100% I believed him. Not close and I'm not a mechanic but I've been working with it. But what was more upsetting was him saying he was going to send me a part we forgot to load with machine, I live 3 hours away. I called him on the way home and he was going to send. He did not send and will not respond to my emails or calls. Buyer beware with this fella!!! This is a somewhat small community and word gets around. Not mad just upsetting.

That's shocking. I thought he was a good guy. Ed

#41 6 years ago

What part did you not get? What's not working?

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from tas250:

I realize I should have sent the flasher board last week(for the topper thats missing) but its been sitting in my car for a week. I brought it into work today to ship out. I called you back about a few lights being out but you never mentioned anything else. Maybe if you post what its doing, we can figure it out on here.

Again, I know Im at fault for not shipping that out in a timely manner and will ship it today on my lunch break.

#43 6 years ago

what issues specifically are you having with the PINBOT? I'm sure the community here(jdoz2 included) would be happy to help you.

#44 6 years ago

Thank you! I appreciate very much for the quick response and action to this.

#45 6 years ago

What wasnt working? I played the game the day before you picked it up and I didn't see anything not working. I thought it played great.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside