Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Masspinballfan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-699.jpg
image-488.jpg
image-185.jpg
image-257.jpg
image-460.jpg
image-539.jpg
image.jpg

#1 4 years ago

image.jpg
image-539.jpg
image-460.jpg
image-257.jpg
image-185.jpg
image-488.jpg
image-699.jpg

#2 4 years ago

Oh and the details. Full day one p/f Mylar. Game works perfectly mechanically/electronically including the blinders. HUO for the last 15 years and very clean.

Located near Boston MA but will ship.
$2900/OBO

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Masspinballfan:

HUO for the last 15 years ...

The game looks nice, but "HUO" in the thread title is a bit misleading if it has only been HUO for the last 15 years.

#4 4 years ago

Game looks great and good price... GLWS and all that - it's a deal for someone.

But, YA HUO is home use ONLY since it's birth... come on now. Every game is HUO for so many years at this point. Don't use HUO use HU drop the only if it's not just that.

#5 4 years ago

Where the hells the damn topper?!

#6 4 years ago

Duly noted guys. I can verify the HUO since 2000 but not from 94-99. It certainly "looks" like it never was on route.

Thanks for the kudos. I've seen some Tommys with trashed playfields. Fortunately this one came with day one full p/f Mylar and will always look and play nice.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Masspinballfan:

Duly noted guys. I can verify the HUO since 2000 but not from 94-99. It certainly "looks" like it never was on route.

You should remove the HUO then from the title.

#8 4 years ago

Question. How come your Tommy has mylar? Mine does not, it has clear coat and is mint since Data East did thick coats of clear I am told.

GLWTS! Good price. I would ask $3,500 for mine, only difference is I have topper. That is not worth $600 though!

#9 4 years ago

yup, if it has ever been on route ever in it's life, it has lost it's HUO status forever.

if it was HUO you would have the topper.

#10 4 years ago

Lay off. It's born again HUO.

(Edit - looks good - good luck)

#11 4 years ago

Ok didn't mean to start a fire storm! I'm not computer literate enough to take out the HUO lol. To answer questions im not sure why this example has full p/f Mylar but I'm sure glad it does.

The topper would have never fit with my lower ceiling so it never bothered me. But the xmas tree shop has a suitable substitute for 25 bucks I'll discount off the price

#12 4 years ago

if you edit your first post, you can change the subject line.

When selling games, you have to be real careful with the terms HUO and collector quality. If you use either, one better be 100% home use it's whole life and the other better not have the littlest dirt, damage or imperfection.

#13 4 years ago

also that tommy topper is valued around $300 believe it or not.

#14 4 years ago

Tommy is such a great game! I play mine a lot. GLWS.

#15 4 years ago

Thanks CN. Title of thread updated!

#16 4 years ago

Here is the mirrored ball I used as my topper when I had a Tommy that came without one. I haven't done a side-by-side comparison, but it seems to be very similar to the original and costs $29.

amazon.com link »

#17 4 years ago

Thanks Grantman. That looks like a nice inexpensive replica of the topper.

#18 4 years ago

Weekend bump.

#19 4 years ago

Some inquiries but nothing definite yet.

Price drop to $2800/OBO.

#20 4 years ago

Game is sold.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside