• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KBNcZ.gif
images-2.jpeg
image.jpg
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Maybe I felt sorry for the guy.......little defensive I see. If you only knew all the PM's I get from people telling me they appreciate me exposing half you guys for what you are. That is exactly why I do it.....if half of you had "any class" you wouldn't allow them to go after this guy for a mistake. Let him ask what he wants. Surprise, Surprise you have a KARMA rating of 60,000 plus....hey maybe some day you will make MODERATOR. This is suppose to be a friendly forum where people can post what they want without getting attacked. If any of you guys don't like what is posted you attack. Again, another personal attack "maniac"....really nice.
I wonder if the OP minded what I posted......I doubt it and it is HIS POST. So truly butt out as it isn't your post if he is upset then I will listen. It was for his benefit and truly I could give a SH** what you think....maybe what the "old timers" don't understand but a lot of people are tired of you guys bashing people and everyone thinking it is alright.
Hey, Rare the good news is some day you can hit your ambition and be a MODERATOR....I will continue to post what I want and just put me on IGNORE if you don't like it....many do and you "old timers" just don't get it and when these prices come crashing down (and I bought a bunch of them so I have a "dog in the race" I hope all of you deal with it like I will because I EXPECTED IT so let the guy ask what he wants).

OK dude, then keep on being the guy on the street corner screaming at people. It's very productive.

#52 10 years ago

The OK DUDE, really says it all. Good night DUDE......keep posting and you can be a moderator soon and add to the long list of other great moderators on this site.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

The OK DUDE, really says it all. Good night DUDE......keep posting and you can be a moderator soon and add to the long list of other great moderators on this site.

Yea we are happy to help the site for free and love your admiration and support.

#54 10 years ago

Dude.....wasn't talking about you....I actually ENJOY YOUR POSTS....you are one of the nicest posters on here. It was the other guy who referred to me as "DUDE".....LOL !!

Have a good day.....you always try to keep the posts "nice" and unfortunately others like to attack but can't handle the backlash.

Take care...TDA....

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Dude.....wasn't talking about you....I actually ENJOY YOUR POSTS....you are one of the nicest posters on here. It was the other guy who referred to me as "DUDE".....LOL !!
Have a good day.....you always try to keep the posts "nice" and unfortunately others like to attack but can't handle the backlash.
Take care...TDA....

Ooooh, back in my day, we didn't have words like "dude" and I'm going to ridicule any young whippersnapper who would use such a word garsh darnit grumble grumble grumble. Keep screaming on the corner, gramps.

#58 10 years ago

Anyone got a Valium?

#59 10 years ago

No problem DBA....I was just called "gramps" as well.....LOL !!! Trust me I doubt his wife/girlfriend would be calling me gramps....sorry, couldn't resist.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nice-huo-avengers-le-hulk-michigan/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.