Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by teddyb73
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pin008_zpsa7f78cb3.jpg
pin001_zps19bbe367.jpg
pin005_zpsc6f1f677.jpg
pin004_zps386b42d5.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Posting my buddy's Earthshaker for him. Playfield was torn down with new plastics, new building plastic, decals, ramps, flippers, bumper caps, cliffy hole protectors, targets, posts installed. New balls and legs also. Boards are clean with no hacks. Cabinet is nice with some fade by the coin door. $2300 or best offer. Here is a link for some more pics:

http://s716.photobucket.com/user/ted_1776/slideshow/Earthshaker?sort=3

Thanks,
Ted

pin004_zps386b42d5.jpg pin005_zpsc6f1f677.jpg pin001_zps19bbe367.jpg pin008_zpsa7f78cb3.jpg
#2 5 years ago

Looks nice and a game id like to own but im pretty sure I found a Congo so ita have to wait

#3 5 years ago

I would buy the Earthshaker before I would buy a Congo. Had Congo and got rid of 4 months later. Earthshaker is a better game.

#4 5 years ago

That looks pretty nice. GLWT.

#5 5 years ago

It is a nice classic and would to love have it and whirlwind next to each other but is very limited in things to do and grows old fast and since im limted on room i have to be picky and congo has alot more to do and if I get tired of it ill be able to sell it very quickly but this is a nice es should sell rather quick

#6 5 years ago

Thanks!

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It is a nice classic and would to love have it and Whirlwind next to each other but is very limited in things to do and grows old fast and since im limted on room i have to be picky and congo has alot more to do and if I get tired of it ill be able to sell it very quickly but this is a nice es should sell rather quick

Ditto. If I could have 10 it would definitely be on the list.

#8 5 years ago

Evening bump bitches...

#9 5 years ago

PM sent!

#10 5 years ago

Good luck rob !

#11 5 years ago

Morning bump gentileman.

#12 5 years ago

Afternoon bump

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

PM sent Bitches!

Couldn't have fallen into your lap any sooner!!

#14 5 years ago

Love this era of pins and am considering another System 11 beside my EATPM. This is one of the front runners, If only this wasn't all the way across the country.

#15 5 years ago

Lots of interest and no commitments..

#16 5 years ago

I just bought one. Great game! GLWS.

#17 5 years ago

Thanks.

#18 5 years ago

ES is tentatively sold for Sunday pickup. If it fall through I will let everyone know. Thanks for the interest.

#19 5 years ago

Congrats!!! Hope it's going to a good home.

#20 5 years ago

Want to thank the owner for an easy transaction. Helped move and load. Great guy to deal with.
Thanks again.

#21 5 years ago

He is not bad for a jackass.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside