Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-658.jpg
IMG_3148.JPG
IMG_3147.JPG
IMG_3135.JPG
IMG_3157.JPG
IMG_3102.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john_i.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

This is a really nice Monster Bash that I am selling for my good friend. He initially bought this game a few years ago to give the two us a project to work on in his retirement. I did an absolute maniacal shop job on it including stripping the playfield top and bottom, polishing the playfield and replacing all of the coil sleeves, new plastics, etc, etc. When we were done the game went to his condo where it sat and was barely played. He returned it to me a few months ago for me to sell it. It looked like there were only 50 games or so played on it since we shopped it. I went ahead and cleaned it out and put new rubber on it again just for good measure. It is clean enough to eat off of the top or bottom of the playfield. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer, cleaner MB playfield. It plays like a dream too. The cabinet has not been restored and has some of the expected wrinkles around the legs as well as some small dings and scrapes. All things considered the cabinet is not bad though. Here are some other notes:

New Vishay display
New Playfield plastics
New stainless service rails under playfield
Completely rebuilt flippers including coils, bats and bushings
New cabinet nut plates and leg bolts
Pinbits protector set
Cliffy protector
Pinball Pro Sub

This game is located in Cocoa Florida 32926. I would prefer selling it locally so the buyer can come and see and play it in person. I would be willing to put the machine on a pallet, wrap, etc for pickup by NAVL. I should also note that Don from Pinballs on the Move will be coming by here to drop off an EM later this month before Southern Pinball Festival. If you are along his beaten path, he can white glove it into your house for a good price.

Contact me (John) at: zeecarr1 at earthlink.net or via IM

I attached a few pictures. Note that the playfield shines so much it basically has a mirror finish, so there are a lot of misleading reflections. These are not imperfections. Also, there is a link below to a bunch of high res pictures in broad daylight where nothing can be hidden. If anything the small bumps or nicks that you can see in these pictures will not be visible in your gameroom, but I like to disclose everything. Not many games can stand up to having detailed pictures like these!

https://picasaweb.google.com/117854656125087315135/MonsterBash?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIjJ3vPJ9qD4dA&feat=directlink

IMG_3102.JPGIMG_3102.JPG
IMG_3157.JPGIMG_3157.JPG
IMG_3135.JPGIMG_3135.JPG
IMG_3147.JPGIMG_3147.JPG
IMG_3148.JPGIMG_3148.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Monday morning bump and price drop!

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Looking to trade for other pins?

Not looking for a trade. Also, might have a WOZ LE pre order available if someone wants to make an offer. Maybe a package deal?

1 month later
#13 10 years ago

I thought I had this pin sold locally, but it fell through. Anyway it is back on the market and I'd like to sell it soon. Please check out the pictures! Price is dropped to $9000 for a quick sale.

Once again, not looking for trades. The WoZ pre-order mentioned above is not for sale after all. I convinced my friend to hang onto it.

#19 10 years ago

Bump. I thought it might be sold but it is once again available! Asking price once again dropped.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

PT is a good dude, a stern fanboy lately, but a good dude. Buy in confidence.

Haha. Thanks.

#28 10 years ago

Looks like there is a deal pending.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 75.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john_i.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nice-clean-monster-bash-mb-in-central-florida-9900-obo?tu=john_i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.