(Topic ID: 112035)

SOLD..HUO BLACK Spider-Man with nice Mods price lowered!!

By Cybergoonie

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6402.JPG
IMG_6401.JPG
IMG_6381.JPG
IMG_6383.JPG
IMG_6380.JPG
IMG_6382.JPG
IMG_6379.JPG
IMG_6384.JPG
IMG_6387.jpg
IMG_6392.JPG
IMG_6390.jpg
IMG_6386.JPG
IMG_6385.JPG
IMG_6388.JPG
IMG_6389.JPG
IMG_6395.JPG
#1 9 years ago

SOLD.... Hey all. Hope everyone's having a great Holiday season. Decided it's time to sell my HUO Black Spider-Man. Manufacture date 11/28/07 Has shaker, Gio Chrome Apron with tied in Flashers under spider decals, Full LED conversion in GI and inserts, Brand new Red DMD, Speaker grill inserts, color changing speaker RGB kit. Red flippers, Red led flipper buttons, target decals of sandman, green goblin, spidey, etc.., mirror blades, custom ceramic Black Spidey shooter rod, black plastic leg/cab protectors & plastic leg bolts protectors to prevent chrome damage. Also comes with lighted metal custom topper. Gorgeous machine. Located in Salt Lake City. Shipping ok through NAVL as long as buyer sets up. SOLD.

IMG_6377.jpgIMG_6377.jpg
IMG_6378.JPGIMG_6378.JPG
IMG_6391.JPGIMG_6391.JPG
IMG_6393.jpgIMG_6393.jpg
IMG_6392.JPGIMG_6392.JPG
IMG_6396.JPGIMG_6396.JPG
IMG_6394.JPGIMG_6394.JPG
IMG_6395.JPGIMG_6395.JPG
IMG_6389.JPGIMG_6389.JPG
IMG_6388.JPGIMG_6388.JPG
IMG_6390.jpgIMG_6390.jpg
IMG_6385.JPGIMG_6385.JPG
IMG_6386.JPGIMG_6386.JPG
IMG_6387.jpgIMG_6387.jpg
IMG_6382.JPGIMG_6382.JPG
IMG_6383.JPGIMG_6383.JPG
IMG_6384.JPGIMG_6384.JPG
IMG_6379.JPGIMG_6379.JPG
IMG_6380.JPGIMG_6380.JPG
IMG_6381.JPGIMG_6381.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Bump for a beautiful game. Good luck with the sale.

#3 9 years ago

You've sure had some beauties in your collection Ryan! Good luck with the sale.

#4 9 years ago

WOW! beautiful. Good luck on the sale.

#5 9 years ago

Why hasn't this sold yet!?!?!? It's been 2 hours! The market! The market! Glarghghghghghgh!!!!

#6 9 years ago

Paging kaneda and ZenTron . . . .

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You've sure had some beauties in your collection Ryan! Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Rob! Appreciate it.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Paging kaneda and ZenTron . . . .

Hold on now...Them are fightin' words. Bahahahahaha.

#9 9 years ago

Great looking pin Cyber…Black Spidey is a really awesome looking pin..but for 8K+ Id want those blue rubber bumpers cleaned

#10 9 years ago

Holy aprons Batman, dang that's purty

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Great looking pin Cyber…Black Spidey is a really awesome looking pin..but for 8K+ Id want those blue rubber bumpers cleaned

and the shooter housing straighten up.

#12 9 years ago

Love the chrome!!

#13 9 years ago

Spiderman Black is possibly the best Stern money can buy... Sexy

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

and the shooter housing straighten up.

Chrome has been known to jade people's perspectives on such things Kev! Jk man!!! Will get her done....

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Absolutely. Great eye. Got Er' done!

#16 9 years ago

Superb looking game. Very tasteful mods as well. GLWS

#17 9 years ago

Found this in the goodie bag stapled to the inside of the cab. Psh...can't believe I forgot to mention this mod. Wait...Oh this is the villain from that other... Disclosure...Electro & Batteries not included.

IMG_6401.JPGIMG_6401.JPG
IMG_6402.JPGIMG_6402.JPG

#18 9 years ago

Wow. Looks very nice!

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Found this in the goodie bag stapled to the inside of the cab. Psh...can't believe I forgot to mention this mod. Wait...Oh this is the villain from that other... Disclosure...Electro & Batteries not included.

LOL - I can't imagine anyone bought that Electro head Blu-Ray ....but, now I know one person!

#20 9 years ago

The chrome apron looks great. GLWTS

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL - I can't imagine anyone bought that Electro head Blu-Ray ....but, now I know one person!

The awesome free stuff you can get with amazon prime and gift cards!!! LOL. Hey look a Blue Jamie Foxx head from Django...no..Annie...no...Spider-Man...Yeah, I need one of those. Bahahahahaha. Classic.

#22 9 years ago

I've seen this machine and it is beautiful. Ryan's a good guy buy with confidence

#23 9 years ago

Bump! Good looking pin!

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from OldHarley:

I've seen this machine and it is beautiful. Ryan's a good guy buy with confidence

So much love going on in this thread. It's circular. Beautiful thing. I'm used to more chaos going round. Think I'm gonna hang out here till the drama with TWD Premium blows over.

#25 9 years ago

Apron looks great with the black Spidey! GLWTS

#26 9 years ago

Price drop! Now 8195 OBO!! Crazy Eddie will not be undersold (echo) sold sold.... How can crazy Eddie do it Hun?!? Don't know Hun....he's gone insane. Lol

#27 9 years ago

Someone buy this game so I can stop drooling on my iPad please.

#28 9 years ago

All pm's responded to. Been offered some decent trades but would rather do a straight sale. Shoot me an offer. Let's make a deal.

#29 9 years ago

Really wish you were closer. Called NAVL on Friday afternoon and they want just under $500 from you to me. (I know, nothing new)

Beautiful example

#30 9 years ago

I'm actually flying to SLC next week (Park City Christmas with the family). I wish I had the time and the cash to go give this a gander while there...sadly neither. Free bump for the OP though.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm actually flying to SLC next week (Park City Christmas with the family). I wish I had the time and the cash to go give this a gander while there...sadly neither. Free bump for the OP though.

Thanks so much for the nice comments and to all those who expressed interest. Black Spidey is now SOLD! Happy Holidays to all!

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Thanks so much for the nice comments and to all those who expressed interest. Black Spidey is now SOLD! Happy Holidays to all!

Happy to hear it!
Happy Holidays and thanks again.

#33 9 years ago

Tiger law you are more than welcome to come visit Spider-Man black at its new home when you fly in.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from OldHarley:

Tiger law you are more than welcome to come visit Spider-Man black at its new home when you fly in.

Are you the lucky winner ?

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from OldHarley:

I head up to Park City a couple times a year. Will shoot you a PM on my next trip (this one is too short sadly). Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.50
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.95
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nice-black-spider-man-huo-with-mods-8395 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.