IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG
IMG_0366.JPG
IMG_0364.JPG
IMG_0377.JPG
IMG_0380.JPG
IMG_0365.JPG
IMG_0361.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider systemlcp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 10 years ago

Looks nice, wish I could talk myself into it.

1 week later
#69 10 years ago

I could get 10k for that in my market easily, maybe more.
It's not a big surprise that someone with experience buying/selling pinball machines would know where to find better pricing and develop the opinion that paying near retail for a good example is a bad idea. The flaw in the logic there is that those transactions determine the value for the many owners who don't live and breath pinball, but own machines.
Even with a large repro batch, these will jump back up in value, the quality of the repro will determine how fast and if the repros hold similar values.
GLWS, if I was closer and had 8.5k to spare (and didn't know I'd be too attached to sell it), I'd buy this in a heartbeat. That's a few too many if's unfortunately.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider systemlcp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nice-afm-with-some-mods?tu=systemlcp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.