Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Thor-NL
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

764199d92094c19180a25e2343e96b95-1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
images-47.jpeg
ted knight.jpg
IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG
IMG_0366.JPG
IMG_0364.JPG
IMG_0377.JPG
IMG_0380.JPG
IMG_0365.JPG
IMG_0361.JPG

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

Mostly original AFM including PF, ramps, plastics, martians, saucers, translite. Decals are from Phoenix arcade which were the most accurate ever made. Game is very clean and plays mean.

*PICS* gallery here: https://picasaweb.google.com/104572135352471614804/AFM02?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCNPx4tLitMfMgQE&feat=directlink

Video 1: Showing overview with machine off

Video 2: Showing PF overview with machine on

Video 3: Showing gameplay test

Mods:

Pinbits Shaker Kit
Pinbits Strobe upgrade
Pinbits Plastic Protectors
Pinbits Stainless Ramp Flaps
Bill Ung Saucer kit
Pinball Pro full speaker kit
Full LEDs mixture of PBL and Cointaker
Green VUK Scoop
Gray Accented Saucers
White Rubber
Cliffy Colored Posts
Full Cliffy protectors
Treasure Cove City Scape Backboard Decal
Mantis Stainless Steel Scoop
Pincabs spaced off with 2 layers of felt to stop leg wrinkle
Pinball Pal flipper and start button protectors

$8500

Located in Bartlett, IL. Shipping on legs ok via STI. I will prep the game well.

IMG_0361.JPG
IMG_0365.JPG
IMG_0380.JPG
IMG_0377.JPG
IMG_0364.JPG
IMG_0366.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG

#2 5 years ago

Nice clean looking game

#3 5 years ago

Bump. It is very clean thanks.

#4 5 years ago

Always a solid guy to deal with. Don't think I could part with mine, best of luck man.

#5 5 years ago

wow, very nice example.

#7 5 years ago

Seen this pin in person it is very nice. Great person to deal with.

#8 5 years ago

Bump for a good dude thats too afraid to arm wrestle me.

Ive always enjoyed the pics you take, excellent photography.

By the way, price is kinda.....

EDIT-----If anyone didnt know, Turbo is one of the leading vote getters for DB of the Year, word is he is throwing a huge party if he wins with the proceeds from this sale.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Game is very clean and plays mean.

Looks like the posts are in the completely open position.

I have mine halfway open, and the pin still can kick my ass. Your's must be really brutal set up like that.

#10 5 years ago

Still available?

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Still available?

Yes. Video coming soon hopefully.

#12 5 years ago

Well, were waiting.

ted knight.jpg

#13 5 years ago

Ask RobT, want to sell a game, make a video.

#14 5 years ago

Turbos games are always insanely clean. I mean CLEAN!

#15 5 years ago

Morning bump for a beautiful machine.
GLWS!

#16 5 years ago

Oh man! I'd be tempted to bite. Do you still have the original saucers? Not sure if I dig the saucer color or not.

#17 5 years ago

Looks like a steal!

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Oh man! I'd be tempted to bite. Do you still have the original saucers? Not sure if I dig the saucer color or not.

Saucers are under 100 from Marco so no worries either way.

#19 5 years ago

PF has been clear-coated?

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Ask RobT, want to sell a game, make a video.

I endorse this post.

#21 5 years ago

Looks nice, wish I could talk myself into it.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

PF has been clear-coated?

It is original finish.

#23 5 years ago

Video 1: Showing overview with machine off and **AWESOME FREE YOUTUBE TECHNO MUSIC**

#24 5 years ago

Video 2: Showing PF overview with machine on

#25 5 years ago

Video 3: Showing gameplay test

#26 5 years ago

Very high on my wish list, but would require selling a pin to make room now that my daughter has informed me I cannot sell Bugs Bunny.

#27 5 years ago

Man, with that music, I had to bust the move. Great pin btw.

#28 5 years ago

Bump. Did I mention this hasn't been played by centerflank? Might as well call it HUO for that reason alone.

#29 5 years ago

Bump $8500obo willing to work on price/shipping so everyone is happy.

#30 5 years ago

You should send Rick @ PPS a holiday card . He is the reason no one cares about these games anymore!

#31 5 years ago

Turbo is amazing seller, he will wrap this game like it is going into a warzone. Best experience ever was a purchase from him.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

You should send Rick @ PPS a holiday card . He is the reason no one cares about these games anymore!

More like a bag of coal.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

He is the reason no one cares about these games anymore at 10k....

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

He is the reason no one cares about these games anymore at 10k....

.....and he will be the reason these game go back over $10k.

btw...turbo20lbs is an awesome seller.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

...well, THAT remains to be seen. Gonna be REAL interesting, the next year or so....

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

btw...turbo20lbs is an awesome seller.

Quoted from spfxted:

...well, THAT remains to be seen. Gonna be REAL interesting, the next year or so....

I have had this exact discussion several times now. I am taking a wait-and-see position, but I agree it will be interesting and will remain an unknown until the MMR is officially released.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

lol, no they won't. It's not even "remains to be seen", it's just simply not going to happen. Thankfully.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

lol, no they won't. It's not even "remains to be seen", it's just simply not going to happen. Thankfully.

It will happen. Someone will always have to have the original.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

It will happen. Someone will always have to have the original.

I mean, obviously we're all just spouting opinions off here, but I'm gonna say, nope.

Here's what's gonna happen. Someone is gonna list their MM, which is one of three things:

1) Routed, in various conditions, but original. Let's be honest, it's gonna look beat, and no one will pay $10k for it, original or not. Just not going to happen. Let's pretend that it's super clean and HUO, fine that will get it, but that's the exception, and there are like 5 of those, let's ignore it.

2) Restored, new playfield, new plastics, new decals, etc. Sure it looks nice. Guess what? That's not original anymore. You could get all that non-original stuff, plus all the benefits of being freaking NIB for thousands less? Yeah, not gonna happen, sorry. I truly believe any collector hardcore enough to do that already bought a MM years ago. Not saying they're gonna tank, but restored ones are gonna have to compete with MMR, no question.

3) The extreme example is maybe a HEP. Well those just don't exist inside normal market conditions, people pay stupid money for them, but they sell really slow. Again, it's a little bit like the HUO example, in that it's an exception, but I think even the HEPs are gonna have to compete in the market some. NIB is tough to beat, even if Chris dials the shit out of his pins. I think it's more likely people will buy MMR and send it to HEP themselves instead.

So people are gonna put these games up. They're going to ask $12k or whatever. And they're going. to. sit. And sit. Hey eventually maybe you find the buyer who's lined up perfectly to want it. But most people are going to get impatient after a while and start dropping the price. It's just gonna happen. And once it does, that ship has sailed. Why pay $10k for a routed MM when you can get one for $7k or whatever? They'll be out there. And that will be that. MMR isn't limited, the demand will be met as long as it's there, and that's gonna soak up the bulk of the elasticity.

I say right f-ing on, about time, and just learn to embrace it, because that's gonna be the new reality. IMHO of course!

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Please shoot me a PM when you are selling a game so I can interject with some useless opinions. Thanks!

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Please shoot me a PM when you are selling a game so I can interject with some useless opinions. Thanks!

Try putting milk on your Cheerios instead of peeing on them, my goodness.

Pinside is sure getting grumpy lately.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Try putting milk on your Cheerios instead of peeing on them, my goodness.
Pinside is sure getting grumpy lately.

You just pissed on a FS thread.. you dont see that? Whatever dude.

#44 5 years ago

Hey Turbo, maybe you just need to add some boobs on it!

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Hey Turbo, maybe you just need to add some boobs on it!

Could replace the aliens and jiggle up and down. Obvious winner, Pinside loves boobs being gratuitously added to games.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

You just pissed on a FS thread.. you dont see that? Whatever dude.

No, I don't see that at all, and if you had actually read instead of getting weirdly hostile at me you'd notice it too.

Good luck Turbo, looks like a sweet machine. I'm sure whoever buys it will enjoy the hell out of playing it, even if it's not a 10k by Xmas investment vehicle.

#47 5 years ago

Not sure why you're dumping on Turbo's FS thread,Aurich. And, for the record, my game sold today for exactly my asking price.

Good luck with your sale, Turbo! I was more than happy with the game I bought from you!!

#48 5 years ago

Your game looks really clean. Good luck on your sale. Be careful with STI, they shipped a TZ for me a few years ago and scratched the heck out of the side then refused to pay for it. TAKE OUTSIDE CABINET PICTURES and one of the delivery guy loading it.......if it even goes that route

#49 5 years ago

Common sense to take pics of the game pre and post wrap I thought?

Quoted from chrisjens2:

TAKE OUTSIDE CABINET PICTURES and one of the delivery guy loading it.......if it even goes that route

#50 5 years ago

Beautiful AFM's Turbo!

Two things... first, I agree with Centerflank... would love to see some tata's to help sell the pin!

Second, you want me to send some PM's to those that are crapping on your for sale thread?

All kidding aside... GLWTS

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside