image-745.jpg
Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif
image-601.jpg
turtles-330.png
chances.jpg
image-619.jpg
Lois BE.gif
image-363.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#20 10 years ago

Well I'm not planning on selling my Woz so it doesn't really matter to me but I wonder if the original owner could simply make a deal in writing, to indemnify the 2nd hand purchaser and agree to process any necessary warranty claims for that person should any issue arise.

That would essentially ensure that the warranty "runs with the pin" no matter who owns it.

Better make sure that the Seller is the original owner with the actual warranty.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

If JJP won't provide a warranty, I'm sure Iceman44 will provide one.

Uhhh, no………...

#95 10 years ago

It's not about Woz values tanking, I'm thinking most pins are "tanking", and even though Jack has to protect his distributors there can't be such a disconnect to believe that anybody on the planet would pay $9,500, albeit shipped, for a Nib Wozle from Automated that most probably has been sitting in the warehouse for quite some time and has a "build date" of pre Oct. 2013. Not to say that issues are going to get fixed.

Any more than there can't be too many people on the planet willing to pay 9k for a Red Ruby? And, to take it another step further, I'm thinking the "population" of planet dwellers that are willing to shell out 8k are beginning to dwindle.

Stern has already managed to jack up the premium prices of Ac/dc Luci and ST to the 7k level. That's past the sweet spot and max for most people on the planet, one would think.

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Does anyone know what the hell JJP is ever really saying? I think that is one of their biggest problems... its not customer relations more like customer confusion!

I think that pretty much sums it up. Maybe that's why Gary never says anything. I'm sure Rick is learning. At least it's not dull in the pinball world. Jack can serve up some jaw droppers!

With everything that has happened just a lost opportunity to be clear and gain goodwill and confidence from the non JJP crowd.

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Telling people to shut up and go away is not very nice either. I pointed out how long i have been here and and never told someone to take a walk. Share your opinion all day long don't be rude in the process.

#183 10 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Gary was in Sydney working customer relations with his customer base
rd

image-601.jpg 257 KB

Cool pic. Looks like my kind of crowd. Pinball, beer and music

#253 10 years ago

Here in Texas we have a saying, "don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird rear end"

#259 10 years ago

Haha ok Jr. but while a redneck might sleep with his sister, only white trash will marry her too...

Btw, looking forward to dropping that RS light show in this weekend!

#261 10 years ago

Or my other favorite saying, "its better to be only thought of as a FOOL, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"…..

#270 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Ok.....Take a deep breath pinside.
I have had my game a week, and I am more than happy with my purchase. In fact, every time I play it I am amazed anyone can suggest that WOZ is not the most impressively built pinball machines ever. I bought the game to play, not to resell. If I never read a word from the JJP hate spazzes, I would bet my life that in the long term WOZLE would do better on the resale end then any Stern game.
I will likely buy another Stern, but it will have to be much cheaper (or the Walking Dead) for me to consider it for NIB.
Now go have a beer and play some pinball crackheads, I mean pinheads. Opps

So true!

Nothing like a few beers and rotating around the room playing pins, Woz is great, glad you are loving it! Not bad for a first effort. And 2.0 should hit tomorrow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-wozle-7500-huo-transformers-le-autobots-4500-huo-safecracker-8k?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.