You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-517.jpg
guru.gif
bored cat.gif
crying-baby-257x300.jpg
There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

PM for pricing, 120 day warranty, Has newest Lamp Boards and Power supply.

Shipping available.

#2 10 years ago

Wow, I would've expected some crack about the warranty being invalid along with your posting.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Wow, I would've expected some crack about the warranty being invalid along with your posting.

Give it time. Just has to be seen by the right (or wrong?) people.

#4 10 years ago

What are the terms of the warranty?

#5 10 years ago

How much?
Just post a price.

#6 10 years ago

Good luck with the sale, Bob. I enjoyed visiting your retro arcade this week when I was in Omaha. I would be buying one of these, if I didn't just pull the trigger on an AC/DC Premium.

#7 10 years ago

Thanks, Glad you enjoyed it, let me know when your in the market.

#8 10 years ago

Another for sale post without a price. It can only mean seller is embarrassed by the high price otherwise it would be listed. Feel free to prove me wrong by adding the price to your post...

#9 10 years ago

Buyer beware. Ask for as many photos as can. Not an authorized dealer.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Buyer beware. Ask for as many photos as can. Not an authorized dealer.

Pictures of a Box?

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Another for sale post without a price. It can only mean seller is embarrassed by the high price otherwise it would be listed. Feel free to prove me wrong by adding the price to your post...

Strange - I mean do people sell houses and cars without a price? Not putting a price always leaves the impression that seller hoping for someone gullible to pay too much.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Strange - I mean do people sell houses and cars without a price? Not putting a price always leaves the impression that seller hoping for someone gullible to pay too much.

Could not agree more. Requiring private contact to get the price seems shady to me also.

#13 10 years ago

He's afraid jack will cry about the price and crap all over his FS thread again.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Could not agree more. Requiring private contact to get the price seems shady to me also.

Don't the stern distributors do this all time when they post on here?

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

He's afraid jack will cry about the price and crap all over his FS thread again.

LMAO

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Good point.

#17 10 years ago

Stern has a policy stating distributors can't post the price.
This isn't a stern game and bene is clearly not an "authorized" JJP distributor, if JJP has a similar policy.

#18 10 years ago

I love for sale threads. I love reading what people have to say and how they give their thoughts on what a machine is worth etc. I also talked to Robin because I was worried that they were going to stop FS threads because of all the bickering that seems to take place within them. I said that cracks me up and in some ways is the best part of the thread, PLEASE don't eliminate them. LOL

He said they have no plans to eliminate sale threads, but they want to make sure that a thread stays always respectful and mostly on topic. Can't blame them there. Totally understandable and I think we would all agree. TY Robin!

That all said, I'd like to respectfully say that I think that a site change should be implemented that states... If you want to run a for sale thread, more power to you and best of luck. But you MUST post a price. If you can't post a price, then start a for sale "AD" in the "Market Place" section. The ONLY exception to this rule should be for a legitimate distributor since they are not allowed to publically post prices.

Now, sometimes there are people that honestly don't know what they should ask for a machine. So, a FS thread that is started that asks for price advice is fine. After a couple days when the seller has a good idea of a machines worth, then he can (and must) edit in a price to his first post.

These threads with no price or set up auction style ala EBay are a pain in the ... and shouldn't be allowed IMHO.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Benepinballs is not a JJP distributor and not held to these types of requirements so this point is irrelevant.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Benepinballs is not a JJP distributor and not held to these types of requirements so this point is irrelevant.

Man, what's up with this? So what if he isn't a distributor and doesn't want to post a price, If you are interested in his machine pm him, if not why bother...it really is like policing. There are plenty of guys on here selling sterns nib who aren't distributors and don't post prices.

If someone had a bad experience with the seller, that's fair to state. Shlokdoc mentions the need for pics and buyer beware, why?

I dont know this guy, but threads around here often turn into s**tstorms when JJPs name comes up.

#21 10 years ago

If a guy really wants the machine, he'll call. Simple.

#22 10 years ago

We know that they are selling NIB for $8000 and Automated has some in stock for close to that price:

ebay.com link: WIZARD OF OZ Pinball Game 219 JERSEY JACK PINBALL CAN SHIP WORLDWIDE BRAND NEW

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Man, what's up with this? So what if he isn't a distributor and doesn't want to post a price, If you are interested in his machine pm him, if not why bother...it really is like policing. There are plenty of guys on here selling sterns nib who aren't distributors and don't post prices.
If someone had a bad experience with the seller, that's fair to state. Shlokdoc mentions the need for pics and buyer beware, why?
I dont know this guy, but threads around here often turn into s**tstorms when JJPs name comes up.

Completely agree!!! Why does this always happen w WOZ? Last 2 machines I bought just pm'd the owner, got my pics, negotiated the price, and bought the freakin things......I look at a lot of FS threads just out of curiosity , and when in the market, I buy one......wish things would calm down on this front, but I guess it's a public forum, so is what it is. I've gotten some great advise and met ( virtually) some amazing people, but really.......gotta let some of this crap go....

#24 10 years ago

Price is Lower than Automated so if truly interested in a purchase PM.

#25 10 years ago

Na, he is just ruining the sport of price policing for those that seem to enjoy it, and avoiding Jack's selective pettiness for crapping on threads that look like they are exposing the falling resale value of WOZ.

#26 10 years ago

Dude let it go already ^

#27 10 years ago

Yep common place for selling houses in the southern hemisphere, it is called PBN Price By Negotiation or similar which is what happens anyway right, more to the point is does anyone pay sticker price for anything these days.

The gullible people (suckers) are the ones that think MSRP/RRP, whatever it is called in your 'hood, is the price to pay, only supply and demand make the majority of difference here (talking NIB here predominantly right).

I do think FS threads from non-disties should be mandated to have a price even if it is XXXX OBO, broker services are harder to govern though I guess....... but lots of people doing it.

#28 10 years ago

I disagree with this. I recently sold a Spiderman Black and announced selling it but did not put a price (post was elsewhere). I did not do this because I wanted someone clueless to value or anything like that. I did it because I was letting it go VERY cheap and I didn't want an inbox full of tire kickers. It worked perfectly...I got 3 e-mails and the game sold to the first person that e-mailed and committed. I sold the Spidey Black for 6500.00 and I was original owner with receipt. Had I put that in the original FS ad, I'd have been pounded with tire kickers and also had to deal with multiple e-mails. If someone is REALLY interested in buying the game, they'll PM and ask the price. If not interested, they'll reply to a post and chastise the seller for not putting the price

Quoted from Pinfidel:

I love for sale threads. I love reading what people have to say and how they give their thoughts on what a machine is worth etc. I also talked to Robin because I was worried that they were going to stop FS threads because of all the bickering that seems to take place within them. I said that cracks me up and in some ways is the best part of the thread, PLEASE don't eliminate them. LOL
He said they have no plans to eliminate sale threads, but they want to make sure that a thread stays always respectful and mostly on topic. Can't blame them there. Totally understandable and I think we would all agree. TY Robin!
That all said, I'd like to respectfully say that I think that a site change should be implemented that states... If you want to run a for sale thread, more power to you and best of luck. But you MUST post a price. If you can't post a price, then start a for sale "AD" in the "Market Place" section. The ONLY exception to this rule should be for a legitimate distributor since they are not allowed to publically post prices.
Now, sometimes there are people that honestly don't know what they should ask for a machine. So, a FS thread that is started that asks for price advice is fine. After a couple days when the seller has a good idea of a machines worth, then he can (and must) edit in a price to his first post.
These threads with no price or set up auction style ala EBay are a pain in the ... and shouldn't be allowed IMHO.

#29 10 years ago

Correction...I actually sold it for 6K Cash. The HUO TSPP sold for 3600.00 I sold the Spidey Black for 6500.00 and I was original owner of both games with receipt.
Both people were VERY happy and both were interested in buying a game, not whining about putting up a price.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinbalz:

Correction...I actually sold it for 6K Cash. The HUO TSPP sold for 3600.00 I sold the Spidey Black for 6500.00 and I was original owner of both games with receipt.
Both people were VERY happy and both were interested in buying a game, not whining about putting up a price.

Before I call "bullshit" on this story.... you selling anything else?

#31 10 years ago

FS threads without prices are bullshit, no matter who's doing it. This is a community, not an auction house or private club. If you can't post your price then don't post your thread.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

FS threads without prices are bullshit, no matter who's doing it. This is a community, not an auction house or private club. If you can't post your price then don't post your thread.

crying-baby-257x300.jpgcrying-baby-257x300.jpg
#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinbalz:

I will give you 8k for the BSM.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Before I call "bullshit" on this story.... you selling anything else?

LOL. Nothing for sale at this time. I sold both games to members of RGP and they may be members of Pinside as well. Definitely not a BS story! Both of the buyers were thrilled and both were also very nice guys.
I wanted to move them fast. They moved fast!!!

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

LOL. It's been gone about a year now. 6k cash sale.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Here's the original FS thread. No need to call BS.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinbalz:

LOL. It's been gone about a year now. 6k cash sale.

oh, I know. I just had to tease you a little.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It is amazing that someone can accept a certain price for an item (for sale) but is afraid to list that same price.
Some forums require a price listed for any item/s for sale which is a good idea IMHO.

It saves people time to pass by the fishing for suckers or high orbital pricing.
Cant list a ball park price = keep it.

#40 10 years ago

bored cat.gifbored cat.gif

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

It is amazing that someone can accept a certain price for an item (for sale) but is afraid to list that same price.
Some forums require a price listed for any item/s for sale which is a good idea IMHO.

"Some (many!) forums" forbid the kind of price stomping and threadcrapping that's allowed here as well... So, such it life..... Pinside is different.

#42 10 years ago

Bypass the forums and use the marketplace instead. Works great and you avoid the inevitable bullshit that shows up in every for sale thread.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Why is it bullshit? if you are interested than send him a message, if not why would you care what the price is?

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Why is it bullshit? if you are interested than send him a message, if not why would you care what the price is?

pinside used to have a rule that you couldnt post a FS thread without a price. This may have changed i guess since it hasnt been mentioned here yet.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

pinside used to have a rule that you couldnt post a FS thread without a price. This may have changed i guess since it hasnt been mentioned here yet.

Nothing has changed, it's just not being enforced. Teekee downvoted me, which is the same as a thumbs up in my book. And why? Because he knows that hidden prices are better for sellers, and worse for buyers. And that's how he likes it.

Even eBay isn't a silent auction.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Nothing has changed, it's just not being enforced. Teekee downvoted me, which is the same as a thumbs up in my book. And why? Because he knows that hidden prices are better for sellers, and worse for buyers. And that's how he likes it.
Even eBay isn't a silent auction.

Again I ask if you are not interested than why does it matter?

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Again I ask if you are not interested than why does it matter?

Because I'm a member of this community too? Who cares why I care? If you don't like the community rules don't post here. It's just like the price police whining, Robin has made that clear too, if you don't like it put up a Market ad instead.

#48 10 years ago

Do you care so you can comment on the price? If it has nothing to do with the price than all other relevant info is in the op, if you are interested in the game than pm the guy.

#49 10 years ago

I have never seen the issue with someone not wanting to post a price or pics. I don't quite understand it as it seems it would be easier to negate a log of the traffic from tire kickers by deflecting them with openness but on the other hand someone not interested at all probably won't go through the trouble of sending an email to inquire.

Is it a policy that prices have to be posted?

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I have never seen the issue with someone not wanting to post a price or pics. I don't quite understand it as it seems it would be easier to negate a log of the traffic from tire kickers by deflecting them with openness but on the other hand someone not interested at all probably won't go through the trouble of sending an email to inquire.
Is it a policy that prices have to be posted?

I agree, it seems the ones that complain about no price posted are the ones that often whine about the price.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 5.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 91.00
$ 24.50
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-woz-standard-with-mirrored-backglass-invisiglass-cleared-cabshaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.