(Topic ID: 222151)

FS:(New Price)NIB Vintage NCR Brass Cash Register Model 313

By rogerdodger

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

national2 (resized).png
    national1 (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

FS:(New Price)NIB Vintage NCR Brass Cash Register Model 313

Featured Ad

Added: 2018-07-30 14:46:59 UTC • Ended: September 10th, 2018

Price

$ 750

Hi Guys:

Don't miss this one!

I have a brand new in (open) box vintage National Cash Register model 313 remake. Also known as a Candy Store cash register.

The brass is absolutely stunning, with no tarnishing whatsoever that I can see and looks brand spanking new. The brass plate on the bottom front looks brand new and ready for you to have engraved, if you wish.

This is a remake of the famous 'model 313 candy store' cash register (originally made in 1913), that was remade in 1985 (in small numbers) by the National Cash Register company, to celebrate their Centennial.

The remakes were given to senior employees and to major shareholders.

I searched for a very long time to find a NIB one of these. As you will imagine, to find one NIB 33 years after the remake was a daunting task.

Late last year, I found my grail and jumped on it!!

I opened the box for the first time and could not believe the condition. It looked brand spanking new! I took it out of the box, just to check that everything worked like it should. I was not disappointed! Every key operates as smooth as butter! It was then placed back into it's original box.

We have just moved house but I really don't have a place to show it off.

I can ship this in it's original box and I also have a strong outer carton, for safe shipping. I am guessing the shipping charge will be around $60 and I will only charge my cost of shipping.

The cash register size is approximately 11" wide x 16" deep x 22" high. I'm guessing the weight is around 50lbs. Key to top cover is included.

I'm looking for $750 cash or PayPal (as a gift), plus shipping.

Not looking for any trades.

The pictures are 'stock' pictures but my register is identical.

Please click on the pictures to enlarge.

Thanks for looking.

Roger

Item photos

national1 (resized).png
    national2 (resized).png

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are rogerdodger's market stats.

silver Seller Level

rogerdodger has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to rogerdodger's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Boca Raton, FL, US

4 weeks later
    #2 5 years ago

Bump!

I need to sell this, guys.

Make me a (reasonable) offer

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-vintage-ncr-brass-cash-register-model-313 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.