• 19 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by malibumaven
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

#2 5 years ago

Your title says NIB but you show a pic of the playfield and backbox. So is it used or still in the box?

#3 5 years ago

#4 5 years ago

looks so good im currently saving for one my self

#5 5 years ago

Bump

#6 5 years ago

Give us this day our daily bump as we forgive those who pass up this deal

#7 5 years ago

wish I was richer.

#8 5 years ago

Why would someoe not just buy a HUO for approximately $5K or LESS locally....no shipping charges either ???? That is the "smarter route" on this title as for me the NIB smell is never worth $1K but it might be for some.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Why would someoe not just buy a HUO for approximately $5K or LESS locally....no shipping charges either ???? That is the "smarter route" on this title as for me the NIB smell is never worth $1K but it might be for some.

Why does someone ALWAYS ask this when someone has a NIB for sale. Because they CAN. GLWS

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I don't get it either... I prefer tested and dialed in HUO anytime.

#11 5 years ago

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Local is key for sure. Buying a newer HUO machine and having it shipped has lots of risks. Damage during shipping and who knows who installed the mods. Seen personally very poorly installed mods and done wrong can damage the game!

GLWTS...pinmister

#13 5 years ago

Bump!

Also, as others have mentioned, NIB does have its own appeal. Especially if shipping, I would much rather have a game shipped that's still strapped down, packed, and sealed.

Locally picked up is great, but that's only great if you are local to pick up

#14 5 years ago

So will the NIB game have the ramp light kit, Flynn's sign, light cycles and arcade game mods as pictured?

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

So will the NIB game have the ramp light kit, Flynn's sign, light cycles and arcade game mods as pictured?

Hah.. LOL

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

I'd love to see where you can find a late red DMD model with alternate translite stock huo Tron for 5k or less? Lol. Really? As far as shipping a nib pin... Pinmister is a class act and it would ship exactly how Stern would ship their pins.

#17 5 years ago

$5800 for NIB Tron is a real nice deal. I doubt there are any left cheaper than that... $7000 by Christmas.

#18 5 years ago

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I have learned who has self respect and who does not. You have to respect yourself in order to respect others.

Would it be respectful to a fellow pinsider if they were to ask say $2,000 on top of an equal value trade? How much self-respect would a seller like that have?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside