Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jaimmy127
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking to sell a NIB Tron Pro (2nd Run w/decals and single translite).

Available for pickup in Columbus, Ohio area (zip 43004) or can ship as well.

Price:
$5,400 pickup
$5,650 shipped to terminal
$5,700 shipped to residence

- can add 2nd "chick" translite for $110
- can add shaker motor for $150

(may also be able to arrange delivery to Expo, need to confirm)

Jim
614-893-3282
[email protected]

#2 10 years ago

bump

#3 10 years ago

bump, price reduced.

#4 10 years ago

Bump for a good seller.

#5 10 years ago

I'm interested, your pricing is just too high compared to other NIB sellers.

#6 10 years ago

Who has them NIB for less?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Who has them NIB for less?

I was wondering the same thing

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from jaimmy127:

2nd Run w/decals and single translite

Is this the original 3D translite, or 2D Clu translite? If the latter, then I think you have a 3rd run Pro. Sorry to nitpick your FS thread, just curious.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Is this the original 3D translite, or 2D Clu translite? If the latter, then I think you have a 3rd run Pro. Sorry to nitpick your FS thread, just curious.

The second run had only the Clu translite AFAIK.

#10 10 years ago

There was a small second run with decaled cabinets and 3D translites. Full story here:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-run-question

Again, not trying to to crap on a FS thread. Just trying to clarify.

#11 10 years ago

Ok, thanks for the clarification

#12 10 years ago

this is my top pin.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I'm interested, your pricing is just too high compared to other NIB sellers.

Let me know who is selling cheaper. I am reasonable if they are out there cheaper. I thought I priced it very reasonablefrom what I could find for NIB.

Quoted from yancy:

Just to be clear, it has decals and the the Clu translite.

#14 10 years ago

There are two guys in Colorado, one a member here, he is at 5300 with both translite a, another person I know at 5150 both translites. On my phone now and I may look it up for you when I get to a computer. Not price policing you, I only bring it up because I am interested in purchasing and if your gonna be up this way for the expo I am very close.

#15 10 years ago

There are two guys in Colorado, one a member here, he is at 5300 with both translite a, another person I know at 5150 both translites. On my phone now and I may look it up for you when I get to a computer. Not price policing you, I only bring it up because I am interested in purchasing and if your gonna be up this way for the expo I am very close.

5150 is cheap. I would jump on that but would still be 5400-5500 shipped. If you are interested in trying to work out something on my game delivered to Expo contact me directly. My number is above.

Jim

#16 10 years ago

There are two guys in Colorado, one a member here, he is at 5300 with both translite a, another person I know at 5150 both translites.

I purchased pinmister's last NIB Tron. Get it while you can! Price will be going through the roof within the next year. If you can get it for 5150 I'd jump on it...in a hurry.

#17 10 years ago

Sunday afternoon bump. Couple of leads but still available.

#18 10 years ago

I have had nothing but good dealings with this seller. It is not wrong to make money in America, its called capitalism. He took all the risk and has stored the pin for some time with his money tied up in the pin (inventory) Tron is a great pin and I like many think the price will go up toward Christmas. Get it now!

#19 10 years ago

Thx Buddy. Can say nothing but goof things about u either!!

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from jaimmy127:

Thx Buddy. Can say nothing but goof things about u either!!

Opps Goof, I hope it was a typo. When I tried Ambien I did some goofy stuff so I had to stop as it just made me crazy. That High Speed 2 is a big hit! Thanks again! Good luck in your sales!

#21 10 years ago

Great price on a great game! Don't worry that will sell very quickly I'm sure.

#22 10 years ago

I scored the best deal in my @13 years collecting pinballs machines from Jim and I have stumbled on some good deals, but nothing like Jim got me.

It was also a great transaction, and Jim was unbelievable to deal with.

I cant thank you enough Jim, and Thank You Stern for hyping Transformers!

Scott
Detroit Pinball

#23 10 years ago

Game is sold.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-tron-pro-2nd-run-wdecals-and-single-translite-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.