Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
Cant_see.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from Riffbear:

Is it 24 crt gold?

Why don't you just PM him and ask? Why? because you are not a serious buyer I doubt your serious about much of anything. Your just here to do your part in sabotaging this FS Post. You know its worth it but you can't afford it so why not destroy it?

#52 10 years ago

I thought this was a reasonable price considering how much others have sold for. It is NIB and considered an "A" pin. Would I ever pay $13,500..........Hell no, but I can imagine an ultra rich collector doing it. I own a pro and I will be buying Eli's ramp kit...............Nice!!

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Wow that is just insane that you think someone is that stupid? Mine was valued at 10 grand with mods and very very low plays. Guess you want to get rich off a pinsider, good luck but not going to happen. You sat on it too long better get it sold before ramp mod is out.

I've considered dumping my LE many times and might eventually still. For some reason I just can't. Thought about downgrading to a Pro as well. I don't see the ramp mod kit being a threat to the value of LE. The guys on that thread think its the greatest thing ever, but at this point I find it rather uninspiring compared to LE. The video posted by one of the guys who got the dev kit proved that, along with the mod designer himself admitting that the mod "is never going to be as well integrated into the game as the LE ramps."

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Wow that is just insane that you think someone is that stupid? Mine was valued at 10 grand with mods and very very low plays. Guess you want to get rich off a pinsider, good luck but not going to happen. You sat on it too long better get it sold before ramp mod is out.

You seriously need to go back to collecting Beanie Babies because you seriously have no clue!

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

I have an LE too, why do people care what others want for the games ? If he asks 30k and gets it who cares more power too him. I agree I think it's high but it's nib and some people go nuts over them. My 2 cents.

Btw saw you mr pinball ad this morning

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Why don't you just PM him and ask? Why? because you are not a serious buyer I doubt your serious about mush of anything. Your just here to do your part in sabotaging this FS Post. You know its worth it but you can't afford it so why not destroy it?

haha! Its not a matter what one can afford or cannot afford.
it weather you're an idiot with your money or not.
I didnt mean to bag it. If this is what theyre worth then thats fine.
I just find this game really boring.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

I had my nib TRON LE for $13500 here on forum. I will still take $13500 but throw in shaker and tilt arcade mod. Obviously these are not installed. I believe this is around $400 worth of mods. I can place these safe in the stern box bubble wrapped. Information available upon request, just pm me. thanks, ant

So after this, I haven't found much here relevant to the sale of this game.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from Riffbear:

Is it 24 crt gold?

No, but it is made of 24 carat awesome. That's even more valuable than gold.

#59 10 years ago

Really House..
You made a second account just to give yourself 'thumbs up'

At least disguise your writing style a bit to make it a little less obvious

Quoted from PEN:

juniorpinball said:
everytime House of Pin leaves the post becomes boring. at least he gives his opinion and keeps the thread lively. you have to give him that much. he keeps it lively...thumbs up for the house.

Check IP

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

juniorpinball said:

everytime House of Pin leaves the post becomes boring. at least he gives his opinion and keeps the thread lively. you have to give him that much. he keeps it lively...thumbs up for the house.

Check IP

No way to check an IP on here without an email address, is there?

#61 10 years ago

Hey, where's the normal cast of price police on this thread? Are these rag tag cops only interested in policing Williams titles? I call foul!

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You know its worth it but you can't afford it so why not destroy it?

I think when a large % of the consumer population of a given item will pony up the asking price you may say "it's worth it". The fewer people that are willing to pay more than 'X' the lower the possibility the item is worth it. At least in a market where a vast majority of the items bought and sold are under a certain ceiling. Say $8k when it comes to Pinballs.

Obviously something is always "worth it" to someone...but when you have to invest any part of your time or resources to find this someone you are no longer able to claim "worth".

I think $13,500 is an insane price to pay for Tron LE. If someone out ther wants to pay it and can, more power to them. Some people would pay hundres of thousands for an old baseball card. These people, by the way, are insane!

#63 10 years ago

The only person who would pay this is either a rich numpty or someone who intends to keep it NIB and sell it on down the line. How much would a Tron LE HUO done over by HEP or similar cost? You'd get a much better machine at the end of it.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

intends to keep it NIB and sell it on down the line. How much would a TRON LE HUO done over by HEP or similar cost? You'd get a much better machine at the end of it.

Bingo! Its NIB. Imagine being able to go back in time and snag some A list titles NIB and hold them. Not very one can afford it but for those that can...

#65 10 years ago

I don't think it stops any serious buyers from sending a PM with an offer? That is his asking and he might be firm or he might want to consider an offer. This is a funny hobby and knowing it exists to purchase is half the battle.

#66 10 years ago

So how much does this lose in value the moment you cut the seal?

#67 10 years ago

There was just a loaded up Tron LE sitting at 10.5k with free shipping. I think the seller pulled it due to lack of interest...but eventually sold it. If the seller got his asking price..you're looking at about 10k after shipping. From what I remember it had a ton of mods too.

Quoted from chocky909:

So how much does this lose in value the moment you cut the seal?

#68 10 years ago

I own a Tron LE and have had many offers to sell the game, but have resisted temptation.It is a unique game as you know and probably will never be duplicated.However, I agree with others here that the pricing has gone surprisingly high recently.I guess that if you are in the hobby to just flip machines and try to make a buck or two, then you have one opinion that will rile the purists.On the other hand, if you are in the hobby to enjoy the thrill and challenge of gameplay and changing machines in your collection, then that of course is quite another point.Somehow there has to be a middle ground here or this will continue to go back and forth for too long.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You seriously need to go back to collecting Beanie Babies because you seriously have no clue!

Like I believe one word coming out of your mouth Teekee. Like your word is gospel. It's a opinion Teekee , now how about posting your bill of sale and your proof of donation from sale to pinside. If you did sell it for 15000? That is sell not trade.

The only reason your not ignored is because I just laugh ad laugh and laugh at your fantasy island posts. You talk down to everyone like you are pinball flipper champ. You must think people love you here, no we all tolerate you nothing more. So please tell a successful grown man to pick up a child's hobbie it shows your 10 year old boys intellect and just makes you look worse . Show me a receipt and I will say good for you a sucker I born everyday. If you had a pin I really wanted I would never buy it because of how you treat people on pinside. And I know you like money seems that is your reason for being here.

Turbo I feel you on the mod quality but it sure seems like it "might" effect value. I do not care I won't sell it unless forced and I am stoked to have upgraded from the pro. I obviously hope I am wrong . Ps noy were you right about Xmen , you were so honest about it you almost talked me out of buying it from you. Should have listened I was so sure I would like it. Still the best prep ever for navl so thanks again because it was the cherry that got me my le tron.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Like I believe one word coming out of your mouth Teekee. Like your word is gospel. It's a opinion Teekee , now how about posting your bill of sale and your proof of donation from sale to pinside. If you did sell it for 15000? That is sell not trade.
The only reason your not ignored is because I just laugh ad laugh and laugh at your fantasy island posts. You talk down to everyone like you are pinball flipper champ. You must think people love you here, no we all tolerate you nothing more. So please tell a successful grown man to pick up a child's hobbie it shows your 10 year old boys intellect and just makes you look worse . Show me a receipt and I will say good for you a sucker I born everyday. If you had a pin I really wanted I would never buy it because of how you treat people on pinside. And I know you like money seems that is your reason for being here.
Turbo I feel you on the mod quality but it sure seems like it "might" effect value. I do not care I won't sell it unless forced and I am stoked to have upgraded from the pro. I obviously hope I am wrong . Ps noy were you right about Xmen , you were so honest about it you almost talked me out of buying it from you. Should have listened I was so sure I would like it. Still the best prep ever for navl so thanks again because it was the cherry that got me my le tron.

Did you say something? Sorry, but I don't know anything about Beanie Babies. You may need to find a new forum. Good luck!

#71 10 years ago

See now your trolling Teekee and you also think the above is funny or will get a rise out of me. I am sitting in my deck looking at the birds and water smiling about my good life, your posts mean zero to me.

One day you will want one of my pins I sell on pinside for a very fair flippable price. You will stand on your head trying to get me to sell it to you, I will sit back and laugh because I do not need to make a sale that bad.

But please keep telling me about beamy babies, see how much of a rise you get from me, oh yeah none because you get zero respect from me Toney!

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

The video posted by one of the guys who got the dev kit proved that, along with the mod designer himself admitting it will never stack up.

I'll refrain from commenting on the pricing here, but it's safe to say this is a severe misrepresentation of my comments regarding access to game state.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

See now your trolling Teekee and you also think the above is funny or will get a rise out of me. I am sitting in my deck looking at the birds and water smiling about my good life, your posts mean zero to me.
One day you will want one of my pins I sell on pinside for a very fair flippable price. You will stand on your head trying to get me to sell it to you, I will sit back and laugh because I do not need to make a sale that bad.
But please keep telling me about beamy babies, see how much of a rise you get from me, oh yeah none because you get zero respect from me Toney!

You seem to be the one taking personal shots at people, not Teekee. Teekee consistently defends a seller's ability to ask whatever price he/she feels the market may bear. Sometimes things sell, other times they do not.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

You seem to be the one taking personal shots at people, not Teekee.

I wouldn't go that far. Teekee loves to talk a little shit. Nothing wrong with that though

#75 10 years ago

19 k by Christmas

#76 10 years ago

Bottom line, Great Game! If someone wants a new in box, who cares what they pay. I have a Tron L.E. and have considered the sale just because of the inflation. However, I cant bring myself to do it! The LE plays faster and feels tighter than several pros i have played. With current prices a used game has been going for 11k ish, so 13k isnt too far off play nice!

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

You seem to be the one taking personal shots at people, not Teekee. Teekee consistently defends a seller's ability to ask whatever price he/she feels the market may bear. Sometimes things sell, other times they do not.

If I wanted to push peoples buttons you would all know, it's a god given talent I was born with and choose not to use. Teekee is trolling me in every post I make about price, he is my fanboy.

Respect is earned and not given and currently he is at zero with me and really not even worth me responding to you.

Glad you are a fan of his, get a room have kids and make nice teekee flipper babies together for all I care. Look up forum troll he fits the bill.

I will post in every for sale thread and not attack people just state my opposite position seems to get a rise out of teekee, I mean look he is telling me what new hobbies to pick up.

Off to Ebay to start my Beanie Baby collection oh and find out what a beanie baby is because honestly I am sorry I do not even know what they are?? HAHA! /smile be happy.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

This was your post on this guy's for sale thread.

Just seems ironic that you are offended so easily yet rather offensive yourself.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Thanks Joe, and that's the whole point that many can't seem to understand! I don't necessarily agree with everyone's prices or everyone's trade offers but I feel they have every right to ask whatever they want without being called out as if they are doing something wrong. Just move on if you don't like the price or trade offer. All the crap and personal stuff happens in FS/FT posts and it starts with the price whiners. If they can contain themselves once in a while and stop trying to convince the world that they know what buyers will pay or not pay thIngs would be a lot better on Pinside. MOVE ON and let the market do its thing. The seller will soon realize if he's priced properly or if he needs to adjust.

I know, you guys are just looking out for the newbies LOL! or your just giving the seller a free 'bump'.LOL! Whatever you need to do to convince yourself that your not doing anything wrong. Same guys do this stuff and everyone knows who they are. If you like trouble and controversy like we had on RGP then your gonna be one of the guys that will continue to sabotage these FS posts with your pricing expertise... save your wonderful knowledge for the PRICE CHECKS!

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

I'll refrain from commenting on the pricing here, but it's safe to say this is a severe misrepresentation of my comments regarding access to game state.

Post edited for accuracy.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

If they can contain themselves once in a while and stop trying to convince the world that they know what buyers will pay or not pay thIngs would be a lot better on Pinside. MOVE ON and let the market do its thing

Quoted from teekee:

save your wonderful knowledge for the PRICE CHECKS!

Your words would hold a lot more water if you weren't the biggest price pumper in fs ads on the entire forum.

#82 10 years ago

Where is your receipt Tony? please pm me with some proof of 14500. Until then I stand my statement you did not get that. If you did whoopee, cartwheels times my Tron went up in value!

Joe yes I said and still think it's crazy and I own one. It is in my best interest for it to sell for this price. Do you see anyone like Concrete pming for it no you don't and he has wanted one for awhile? Just waiting for that pm. You sold it for 14500 so shows us teekee your word means little to most of us, glad you have a few fans. You know like the Star Wars autograph guy who could not show proof you are in the same boat you talk a lot but you never show the real truth. Not 14400, 14500 and you said you sold it so no trades counts either. Honor your word and prove your point or continue to be mr price expert who most just laugh at.

Oh and I am not eating hair if you do prove me wrong but I will come back and say "Teekee was right and never doubt his word", essentially I will eat my own words but not "hair" like clay.

@Sammie well said but be careful he may say you should start "beanie baby collecting" and we all know how much Teekee weak sense of humor hurts bad, oh how it stings, I so want to get back at him, LOL @ Teekee.

#83 10 years ago

Is NIB such a big deal on such a recent release? I mean there must be at least a dozen more out there being held on to by speculators. It's not the big deal it is for a 20 year old classic where the majority of the others have been heavily routed is it? I bet 90% of the other Tron LEs are in identical condition to this NIB with many being actually improved by their owners.

Is this like collectible toys where you have to keep them in their box forever to retain the value? At least Star Wars figures or whatever have clear windows you can look in at. Imagine this... that Tron LE NIB might have a Big Buck Hunter Pro inside by mistake. If you never open it you'll never know.

#84 10 years ago

Starbase,
Start your own thread then. You don't have to have these huge dumps on some ones for sale threads. You argue points well worth discussing but time and place amigo. Time and place...

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#86 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Where is your receipt Tony? please pm me with some proof of 14500. Until then I stand my statement you did not get that. If you did whoopee, cartwheels times my Tron went up in value!
Joe yes I said and still think it's crazy and I own one. It is in my best interest for it to sell for this price. Do you see anyone like Concrete pming for it no you don't and he has wanted one for awhile? Just waiting for that pm. You sold it for 14500 so shows us teekee your word means little to most of us, glad you have a few fans. You know like the Star Wars autograph guy who could not show proof you are in the same boat you talk a lot but you never show the real truth. Not 14400, 14500 and you said you sold it so no trades counts either. Honor your word and prove your point or continue to be mr price expert who most just laugh at.
Oh and I am not eating hair if you do prove me wrong but I will come back and say "Teekee was right and never doubt his word", essentially I will eat my own words but not "hair" like clay.
@Sammie well said but be careful he may say you should start "beanie baby collecting" and we all know how much Teekee weak sense of humor hurts bad, oh how it stings, I so want to get back at him, LOL @ Teekee.

Wow - are you interested in the LE or are you trolling? Takes one to know one. This is an Eze rant. Please let the dude sell his pin and go enjoy your very busy work day watching the pigeons and the sky.

#87 10 years ago

I know of AT LEAST 3 TronLEs sitting new in box currently. They are actually not very rare if even I know of that many...

either way, I am pretty sure y'all be postin in a troll thread... No OP in sight...

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I know of AT LEAST 3 TronLEs sitting new in box currently. They are actually not very rare if even I know of that many...
either way, I am pretty sure y'all be postin in a troll thread... No OP in sight...

Just because you know of three does not mean they are not rare. I know of three NIB BBB would you say that makes the title not very rare either?

#89 10 years ago

Crazy times. Tulip anyone?

One of the thing that surprises me with this game is the poor quality of the chrome. Know someone with a ton of games and games were kept it humid environment. Tron LE was the only one to actually rust!! Non of the B/W games did.

Anyway, if the seller gets his price, good luck and hope the buyer doesn't suffer from severe buyer's remorse!

And agree as this is on the forum, comments are fair game.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Just because you know of three does not mean they are not rare. I know of three NIB BBB would you say that makes the title not very rare either?

Yeah, I'd say BBB reproductions NIB are not very rare either. More rare that TronLE just due to number produced, but overall still not very rare. NIB bally/Williams form the 90s are rare. Any game made in the 00s when speculators already thought it worth holding them NIB, not so much.

#91 10 years ago

Some trolls and flippers just have to be ignored, just like killfiling Frodd on RGP . If you don't want to hear the price pumping, which is the same every time and you miss nothing by not hearing it over and over, ignore one guy and you are done.

The mods seem to weed out the trolls over time so there is less reason to ignore them - they will eventually just be absent. I mean a guy who insults all of America and the American way, craps all over everyone's FS threads, says the working man is an idiot who if they were as smart as he was would ...be retired and playing golf? or something - that guy is just not going to last around here. Too many people work for a living and are insulted by pink hat pinballers, which the new guy obviously is.

LT pointed out some age curve way back in the day, iirc it was 18 months or so after discovering the new hobby and forum most people move on for different reasons. I have to make it until August to break the paradigm, but I may already fit the definition of moving on due to less posting volume.

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

13500 is not bad really. I would gladly trade a Hulk LE and Xmen Wolverine for it or a WOZ standard plus either of those two and pick it up in person and bring those pins.

I haven't played Wolverine or Hulk... However that seems like a semi-intriguing offer. Of course the OP is nowhere to be found. Must be out on the high seas in his yacht.

#93 10 years ago

OT: What happened to jrpinball his posts are gone?
and what does this red exclamation mark mean by Houseofpins name?? image.jpgimage.jpg

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

and what does this red exclamation mark by Houseofpins name??

Old news already.
They're getting "erased" (in my best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice I can do)

#95 10 years ago

For $13500 it better have Olivia Wilde in the box.

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

For $13500 it better have Olivia Wilde in the box.

Ill pay 23k if that's the case. And I don't mean the tron translite.

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

and what does this red exclamation mark mean by Houseofpins name??

Move your mouse over the red exclamation mark.

It is for a temporary ban.

Marcus

#98 10 years ago

Teekee so at this I am going to assume you will not be showing us your paypal reciept, cashed check or deposited cash from your made up 14,500 tron LE sale? I promise I will take a photo with a hand written message saying "I believe in Teekee" and than donate ten bucks more to pinside if you show me proof. Proof is in the pudding and you got no pudding sir.

Can I do a happy dance now for catching you in another fantasy? Done with this thread moving on I did my job protecting evildoers oops hoarders from poor helpless pinsiders.

I await my price police cape from the dust cover manufacturer with my special "Starbase price police force".

This beanie baby thing is too weird I think I will stick with "my little pony" and become a "brony" if you catch my meaning.

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Teekee so at this I am going to assume you will not be showing us your paypal reciept, cashed check or deposited cash from your made up 14,500 TRON LE sale? I promise I will take a photo with a hand written message saying "I believe in Teekee" and than donate ten bucks more to pinside if you show me proof. Proof is in the pudding and you got no pudding sir.
Can I do a happy dance now for catching you in another fantasy? Done with this thread moving on I did my job protecting evildoers oops hoarders from poor helpless pinsiders.
I await my price police cape from the dust cover manufacturer with my special "Starbase price Police Force".
This beanie baby thing is too weird I think I will stick with "my little pony" and become a "brony" if you catch my meaning.

Its killing you isn't it... LOL, try to get some sleep tonight you'll dream of me and you'll want to be me... my only suggestion? continue to follow me and learn all that you can. wax on wax off...

#100 10 years ago

I watch NASCAR for the wrecks, I watch Football for the hard tackles, I watch Hockey for the fights...and, I read Pinside FS Posts for pretty much the same reasons.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Carrollton, TX
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-tron-le-still-13500-but-will-add-mods-in-northern-nj/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.