You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Unknown-779.jpeg
TronLE002.jpg
TronLE001.jpg
tronLEmain.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djb_rh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I have one NIB Tron LE for sale. No, I'm not a hoarder...it's a game I just got *today* as part of a trade. Asking $13,000 and can provide a pic of the box if necessary. It's located near Chapel Hill, NC. I can ship it freight (no problem loading a large truck here), but buyer must arrange the actual shipping. I can also negotiate delivering it to a buyer within three or four states of here for an additional fee depending on location. Or you can pick it up, certainly.

Email [email protected] if interested. Available immediately.

--Donnie

#6 10 years ago

Well, *today* certainly doesn't mean yesterday.

Thanks for the props, John. I don't have much of a pinside history because I've been pretty inactive in the hobby since this place got fired up, but I was an RGP regular for many years.

And yes, it was one heck of a trade.

--Donnie

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from jaimmy127:

Donnie is a good guy. Very easy to deal with. GLWS.

Thanks, Jim. Feeling is mutual.

--Donnie

1 week later
#35 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I think the OP's NIB is just a premium anyway.

Unknown-779.jpeg 6 KB

Dude, there's no such thing as "just a Premium" Tron. The LE's were stamped "Premium" on the box back then, but there's no actual Premium level. This is most certainly an LE, and it's #116 of the 400.

That said, I never got any offers other than "I really just wanted an HUO, so if you're willing to sell for HUO price let me know."

So I rewatched the movies, got excited about the title, and opened the box and put it in my gameroom. Already got the mini-cab mod and Flynn's sign on it. Need to add a shaker and some light cycles and maybe a few other minor things and play it more. So far I like it and it might just be a long term keeper.

So consider it "sold."

Oh, and I should have subscribed to my own thread, dangit. Never even saw the squatter until now. That's rich.

--Donnie

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm Tarheel born and Tarheel bred and when I die I'll be Tarheel dead, so ......

Okay, but you're stepping on a pet peeve of mine...it's "Tar Heel", two words!!! Good game last night, BTW.

--Donnie

#39 10 years ago

Nice. I lived in Charlotte when I was a kid and we didn't have the money to be sending me up for the UNC camp. But my kids get to go now and they do love it. And yeah, there's hope for beating Duke, thankfully.

And to keep this slightly on-topic, I realized I had a shaker motor sitting new inside my IJ4 that I never installed, so now it's in the Tron LE. Man, I love that mod. Really enhances the game, IMHO.

--Donnie

#45 10 years ago

Okay, okay, now I'm in on the jig. Dammit, digging these hooks out of your lip sure hurts. And it's going to leave a mark. *sigh*

There was battery acid everywhere, but I just hosed it off with a pressure washer. It's good as new, now. Especially after the small fire cooked it all dry again when I plugged it in while still wet.

(How did I do?)

--Donnie

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djb_rh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-tron-le-13000-chapel-hill-nc?tu=djb_rh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.