(Topic ID: 299457)

FS: NIB PinBox 3000 - $7,999

By IndianaPwns

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

669A8538-5FA0-4B16-ADCF-13D6EA11F144 (resized).png
    5DFC8B49-5060-4952-B1B9-2CC68CB8BD30.jpeg
    2F52FE60-DDE5-4C0E-AE07-B241150B84B9 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

#1 2 years ago

NIB PinBox 3000. $7,999. Price is firm. Serious offers only.

Thanks.

2F52FE60-DDE5-4C0E-AE07-B241150B84B9 (resized).jpeg2F52FE60-DDE5-4C0E-AE07-B241150B84B9 (resized).jpeg
    #2 2 years ago

If it had a $1,500 topper I'd be in.

#3 2 years ago

I get it. Because the market is stupid right? Ha!!!

#4 2 years ago

In before the lock.

#5 2 years ago

What’s wrong with a little satire?

Most new machines prices are justified. It’s the used market which is so inflated. MHO.

Just saw a routed Dracula go for $7,000. Wut?

#6 2 years ago

I believe that condition should be listed as "BNIB" - Box, New In Box.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from IndianaPwns:

Most new machines prices are justified. It’s the used market which is so inflated. MHO.

NIB prices are not justified either. They are bending us over dry.

#8 2 years ago

I'll buy at $69.95 CASH!!

#9 2 years ago

I suddenly want a pizza

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from IndianaPwns:

5DFC8B49-5060-4952-B1B9-2CC68CB8BD30.jpeg5DFC8B49-5060-4952-B1B9-2CC68CB8BD30.jpeg
    #11 2 years ago

Not a fan of these tired joke ads and they probably shouldn’t be allowed.

The market should be the market. We have enough time rooting out the scams, these “hilarious” ads just dilute the market further.

If you can’t make a point without abusing the Pinside Marketplace - which exists to promote buying and selling of games here, and most importantly, generating profit for pinside, it’s probably not a point that needs to be made.

#12 2 years ago

Your such a jerk....that was funny...almost as funny as your “joke” ad for MB..... ..........Joey

#13 2 years ago

I knew some idiot would bring up that ad, while somehow turning "you're" into "your" because they never made it past 3rd grade literacy.

That's a real ad, and it will remain a real ad forever, until it sells or I decide I'm keeping it. Home Use Only original Monster Bash games in mint condition do not grow on trees, unlike these stupid, witless fake ads.

These joke ads are not funny, unless "your" a moron, and they clog up the marketplace and without serving any useful purpose. These come up up weekly now and it's a pretty obnoxious trend.

This kind of nonsense is going to lead to nonrefundable listing fees at some point in the near future, I have no doubt. It's inevitable if this stuff keeps up.

We don't need a "satire ad" to point out what we all know - that pinball asking and sales prices have risen a lot in the past few years. We don't need dumb, unfunny fake ads to point out someone doesn't like the latest Stern offering, or that JJP games have clearcoat issues, or that you think a podcaster is funny.

You have the rest of this forum to make your brilliant insights known to all.

#14 2 years ago

The company I work for put in a quote to do these for the guy and even though we tried there was just no money to be made for the company so we passed on it.

John

#15 2 years ago

I loooove Pinbox 3000. So fun to design, build, and play. I have three. So many new mechs and ramps now, too.
    I hate these fake ads

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I knew some idiot would bring up that ad, while somehow turning "you're" into "your" because they never made it past 3rd grade literacy.
    That's a real ad, and it will remain a real ad forever, until it sells or I decide I'm keeping it. Home Use Only original Monster Bash games in mint condition do not grow on trees, unlike these stupid, witless fake ads.
    These joke ads are not funny, unless "your" a moron, and they clog up the marketplace and without serving any useful purpose. These come up up weekly now and it's a pretty obnoxious trend.
    This kind of nonsense is going to lead to nonrefundable listing fees at some point in the near future, I have no doubt. It's inevitable if this stuff keeps up.
    We don't need a "satire ad" to point out what we all know - that pinball asking and sales prices have risen a lot in the past few years. We don't need dumb, unfunny fake ads to point out someone doesn't like the latest Stern offering, or that JJP games have clearcoat issues, or that you think a podcaster is funny.

669A8538-5FA0-4B16-ADCF-13D6EA11F144 (resized).png669A8538-5FA0-4B16-ADCF-13D6EA11F144 (resized).png
    #17 2 years ago

Did I miss the preorders on this one?!? Can I still send cash?

Playfield looks like it could dimple, can you do the hammer test on it please.

Needs some purple to make it Zig.

"Heck", does it come with some "Ben" boards and/or mechs.

#18 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lighten up Francis

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Point of order sir. This isn't listed in the marketplace.

Can't decide if that's worse or worser.

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from IndianaPwns:

Evidence?

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Bro, you need a hug. Your two on edge. See what I did their? Oops did it again. Can't help myself. Relax

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-pinbox-3000-7999?hl=pinlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.