You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

abandon_(1).gif
spit_take.gif
image.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Every one of OP's threads starts out like this, I was looking around for a Tron rerun, preorder and he wanted $400 more than typical dealers here.

I am sure he has a system, to sell super high to people who don't shop around, I'd seriously shop around before I buy from OP.

I suspect there are a lot of dealers/flippers sitting on the preorders of this title. Won't be a surprise to me if OP has several now but was not selling preorders but having stock later at $2k higher price.

I am not sure this is the way preorders should be handled.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Every one of OP's threads starts out like this, I was looking around for a Tron preorder and he wanted $400 more than typical dealers here.

I am sure he has a system, to sell super high when people don't shop around, I'd seriously shop around before I buy from OP.

I suspect there are a lot of dealers/flippers sitting on the preorders of this title. Won't be a surprise to me if OP has several now but was not selling preorders.

You aren't allowed to say that on here, watch out............the defenders will come out in force!

I suspect you are right about the dealers/flippers sitting on preorders......and that there will be several 10k buyers lining up.....

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So he got 8k after a week of fishing

ICE, you are acting as the General of the blindfolded army ! The add for the mople for sale was put up 4 days ago and was on a holiday weekend ! It sold in Two days but was not final until the 3rd day.

Don't worry Ice you might have your Woz by Xmas .

#54 10 years ago

abandon_(1).gifabandon_(1).gif

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

ICE, you are acting as the General of the blindfolded army ! The add for the mople for sale was put up 4 days ago and was on a holiday weekend ! It sold in Two days but was not final until the 3rd day.

Woz by xmas if I'm lucky! I'll probably have my STLE before then.....

Ok, good talk this am fellas, Jamaster, your welcome for breathing life into your FS thread, go get em, and the rest of you guys, hopefully I provided some "prickish" entertainment for you this am..........

I'll check in from work to see if we have a sale yet?.....

#56 10 years ago

And yet another FS posting gets crapped on.

Way to go guys.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

... and from all the stories I've heard about WoZ this will be a disappointing Christmas for Ice. Whoops, did I say that allowed? No, I actually typed it.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Way to go guys.

Pinsides has a military and they are not afraid to flex their muscles .

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Way to go guys.

I am curious, many could not buy this as a preorder, to me that means dealers were 'sold out' of preorders, but now there will be many for sale that were not going to be sold near preorder price. Meaning, some dealers were limiting preorders on this title to sell later for maximum profit.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I am curious, many could not buy this as a preorder, to me that means dealers were 'sold out' of preorders, but now there will be many for sale that were not going to be sold near preorder price. Meaning, some dealers were limiting preorders on this title to sell later for maximum profit.

Some of that is probably true but I'm not to pay 3-4k more for a game when I can get a premium model that is essentially the same game with out the candy coating.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Wash, rinse and repeat with Star Trek LE. But on the bright side, at least we will be able to simply change this thread title to "FS NIB STLE #383" instead of needing to have this conversation all over again.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Some of that is probably true but I'm not to pay 3-4k more for a game when I can get a premium model that is essentially the same game with out the candy coating.

candy coating, plus limited run, plus investment potential, plus stellar artwork for the theme... at least include everything is your evaluation!

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

most likely

#64 10 years ago

Bunch of bickering over nothing. Pinside now seems to be full of trolls and whiners that have ruined it for the majority.

A lot of BS in a lost FS thread.

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

candy coating, plus limited run, plus investment potential, plus stellar artwork for the theme... at least include everything is your evaluation!

Right and the certificate and limited numbered game.

Some will pay for it but I would rather just get the premium at this point but that is just me.

#66 10 years ago

In my opinion. If Tron LE and BIBLE are north of 10k than METLE is a fair value at 9k. The game play and quality are comparable.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from StrykersArcade:

In my opinion. If TRON LE and BIBLE are north of 10k than METLE is a fair value at 9k. The game play and quality are comparable.

I think METLE will be up there once the code is worked out. Given the demand at launch I think 9k is fair.

#68 10 years ago

In my opinion. If TRON LE and BIBLE are north of 10k than METLE is a fair value at 9k. The game play and quality are comparable.

and it took those two titles a while to get to those levels... NIB Tron LE and NIB BIBLE are both north of $12k actually. Just comparing apples to apples since his is NIB.

#69 10 years ago

If TRON LE and BIBLE are north of 10k

Yikes!!!!!... I got a chance to play Tron but noway for 10k..

#70 10 years ago

Quoted from TomGWI:

I think METLE will be up there once the code is worked out. Given the demand at launch I think 9k is fair.

I completely agree with these guys. I too think METLE will be more attractive/desired, as time and code goes on. The more that sell now, leaves less available NIB, in the near future. They only made 500 and approx 1/2 aren't even in the USA.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Yikes!!!!!... I got a chance to play Tron but noway for 10k..

OT: Tron LE is a special game and with no premium to be had i can more easily understand the Price and demand..

I now return you to the MOPLE FS add

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 29.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-mople-383/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.