th-2-658.jpeg
th-2.jpeg
6ic4V.gif
Organ_Dealer.jpg
20131106_205437.jpg
20131106_205304.jpg
image-784.jpg
image-857.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 years ago

Open it! Open it! Open it!

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Sell it now in case Stern re-does a new LE run, lol.....

Already done...it's called "Premium"

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You don't want a Premium you want a BIBLE... any other ACDC and your just wasting your money.

Premium is the same exact game with the same exact features as BIB. Only the backglass/cab decals/rails differ. Do you have the Premium confused with the Pro? It's been nice pin educating you.

#101 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Sorry, not to collectors... Stern limited it to 300. That's right its ACTUALLY a true LE. They also changed the look completely. .

Except the playfield...which is what you play. Do you ever actually play games? Not saying that to be dicky - but genuinely curious. You seem to only post about money-related things in pinball. Do you actually enjoy playing? I've played 1000's of games on my AC/DC Premium. I guarantee you it's the same exact experience as the LE. You've ripped on Tron LE for having the same cabinet art...but I would say that THAT is a TRUE LE, as there is no Premium...only 400 TRUE LE's with different playfield features & code. Same with X-Men...TRUE LE because there is no Premium - also fits your definition due to custom cab/glass art. Stock up on X-Men LEs, Teekee! $$$$cha-ching$$$$

BTW - Derek rocks...buy with confidence if this is your sorta thing.

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Agreed on the LTBR translight being the best.. I love the black trim on the BIBLE however.

Be a real collector then! Buy both, swap trim...Then you'll have #1 of 1 "Let there be Black" and "Back in Rock" editions...sell one for $50k to Teekee so he can flip it for $75k

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You really need to do yourself a favor and find a scalper and get those tickets... you've not been paying attention I see and you still have a long way to go. There is hope for you though so keep your head up and see you in 2014!

So, you're just gonna ignore my questions? Gotcha. You know nothing of gameplay. You're just in this to scalp.

Try playing a game sometime. It's fun.

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

LTBR is a pro cab with different armor & backglass. If the cab art would have been unique,like BIB,it would be the one everybody wants. Not sure why Stern went that route. If Xmen LE magneto cab was the same as the pro,wolverine would be worth a shit ton!!

So....a wrap-around sticker that you never even see while playing makes it worth triple? LOL ...I mean, whatever - if you have the money to spend you can do what you want with it.

Derek rocks!

#184 10 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

The game is not the same as a Premium no matter how hard some try to make it the same game. The differences are there!

Hmmm...another person who thinks the Premium is the Pro. The GAME...literally, the part you play...IS the same. The playfield is identical...well, OK - LEs get a signature, Premiums get a clear window Premium doesn't come with a shaker installed, but you can install it. Only difference is the "wrapping". Features are the same. Code is the same.

Look, I'm not saying this out of sour grapes...I'm saying this due to facts. I have a Metallica Master of Puppets LE...I have no problem telling someone the Premium is EXACTLY the same and if they want all the features, save some money and get a Premium. Like AC/DC, only the "wrapper" is different. Game is the same.

#192 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Yes but that one nice wrapper! Can't wait to get my Star Trek LE wrapper! The premium Star Trek needs a new wrapper "it's ugly".

Art is subjective..some people like the Premium cabinet & it's depiction of the Vengeance battling the Enterprise. Some people like seeing the characters on the translite as it gives the game some personality. It's nice to have choices.

#202 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Don't forget the red translucent apron that is really cool when you ad the flasher kit.

I bought one for my Premium Even without it, the game is still the same.

Quoted from Breadfan:

How about the front that you ALWAYS see?

Oh OK, now you've convinced me that I need a BiB instead of my Premium lol

Again - how does this blue and black sticker make the GAME different than my game's red logo style sticker?

Premium's not a Pro, brotha!

#203 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ive never, ever noticed the coin door face decal/artwork while Im playing...

Breadfan is fortunate enough to have another set of eyes on his crotch

#215 10 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

And the guy who thinks the Premium is the LE, again.
Don't you ever get tired of shitting on AC/DC BiB?
The game looks F'n awesome! It IS limited, It IS worth more than any Premium.
Worth what Derek is asking? Probly not, but the market will decide.
But it is worth MORE than your Premium, no matter how many mods you slap on!

You got me all wrong, man! I love both games equally - cuz they're the same!

I also agree that it should be worth more. Anyone who bought it at launch is stylin'! I paid more for my Metallica LE...but at launch. If MetLE jams up over $10k - I would never try to berate someone looking to buy the Premium...in fact I would encourage it. I know I've been redundant on BiB - but it's only when people pop up and make the claim that it's some kind of massively different experience owning/playing one vs. the other. It's not...those are facts, not "shitting on".

It just gets to the point where if you're a prospective buyer, logic's just gotta take over when there's an excellent Premium still in production, NIB for ~$6k.

#277 10 years ago

Haha...when we visited the Stern factory a few weeks back, we got to play in their 'arcade room' ...my girlfriend has played my AC/DC Premium - so she was playing the Pro for the first time...I asked her how is it? She blurts out "IT'S SOOOO BORING!!!!!! EVERYTHING'S MISSING!!!! WHATS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!" lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-bible-acdc-15k-300?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.