th-2-658.jpeg
th-2.jpeg
6ic4V.gif
Organ_Dealer.jpg
20131106_205437.jpg
20131106_205304.jpg
image-784.jpg
image-857.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#114 10 years ago

Did everyone forget, the OP is not teekee.

#134 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

LTBR is a pro cab with different armor & backglass. If the cab art would have been unique,like BIB,it would be the one everybody wants. Not sure why Stern went that route. If Xmen LE magneto cab was the same as the pro,wolverine would be worth a shit ton!!

Doubt that, a bunch of people who have never played the game, read a bunch of negative stuff from people who had problems with it for the first year. (code, hardware) It will be a long time before that recovers, if ever.

#206 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ive never, ever noticed the coin door face decal/artwork while Im playing...

If someone wants to give me $8,000. I will take the week off work and hand paint an even more impressive AC/DC Cab. Just saying... And...yes, I'm capable.

#225 10 years ago

My advice...Unless your going to a bar in Hawaii, distance yourself from teekee.

#310 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Ou guys are funny. Teekee stays calmer than any of us. Despite attacks he does not call names and by the way the last Metle sold for great price was his.

He does not call names, because he is aware of how absurd his posts are.

Quoted from teekee:

None taken... some of this looks much more serious than it really is. Don't tell anyone.

He prefers to be passive aggressive

Quoted from teekee:

I knew I wasn't the only intelligent Pinsider in this thread... good luck with the possible purchase, $14k is one heck of a deal! $14.5k is still a bargain.

#311 10 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

I played both extensively before making my decision. Drop targets FTW!!!

Drop targets, LEDs, lower playfield, bell, mechanical band toy, powder coated trim, no fugly angus.

I prefer the game with all of these things.

I'm thinking about sanding off all the decals on the cab though, I'm embarrassed of it.

#324 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Teekee plays you guys like a fine fiddle and some of you fall for it all day long.
There's a lot of truth to what he says with a little bit of bullshit thrown in. All some of you see is the bullshit.

Right...It must be extremely satisfying to be so brilliant teekee can drum up annoyance amongst pinball nerds on a forum. Its an accomplishment only equal to getting under the skin of a Star Wars fan.

Oh, and you got it backward, it's a lot of bullshit with a little bit of truth.

You assume to much Mr. Kelly, some of us find it fun to get teekee going. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

#327 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Make donation to pin side PEN if you are going to use the forum to share your wisdom with us ig-nor-amus pin people.

Umm, excuse me. I use nerd as a endearing term, I am one. I do not recall calling anyone ignorant, or claiming to be smarter then anyone. Calm down..... Have you seen my pinball and Star Wars collection?

#330 10 years ago

Once in a while I agree fully with thefamilyarcade

#336 10 years ago

....and sometimes I agree with teekee. We can all handle a little jab.

#349 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Explain this to flank… he's having difficulty here. He just wants me banned. its been his goal for awhile now.

To be fair here, I think it might be your goal too.

Bump

#366 10 years ago

This is the worse science forum I have ever been on. Whats all this talk about pinball?

#369 10 years ago

Moved to derailed subforum.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-bible-acdc-15k-300?tu=pen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.