th-2-658.jpeg
th-2.jpeg
6ic4V.gif
Organ_Dealer.jpg
20131106_205437.jpg
20131106_205304.jpg
image-784.jpg
image-857.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davewtf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 10 years ago

Glws wywc

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from pinnaf:

No reason for ANY negative comments.

there is a market section if the seller doesn't want any discussion about the pin or the price. sorry, that's just the way it is.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Great price! I have a NIB for $17,500 and I was thinking about raising my price...

You should buy this one. It's obviously worth $2500 more than what he's asking based on your asking price for your's. You should corner the market. $20k by Christmas.

I personally don't think an le is worth even a penny more than a premium if you intend to play and keep it, though.

#208 10 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

The differences are there! whether you think the differences matter or not isn't relevant. If you are not a player on this NIB ACDC BIB at $15,000 then so be it. someone else will be. I am not a player for a new Ferrari at an average of $250,000 but I do have a Porsche.

This really isn't a ferrari/porsche kinda situation as far as what you get in the game. This is more like a limited color being offered on the same car with a 100% markup.

bump!

#285 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

$10K by Christmas

is that an offer or a prediction?

#288 10 years ago

read the thread title

#304 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

and by the way the last Metle sold for great price was his.

great price for him or the buyer.

#307 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

For me of course what would you expect? The buyer is eating cat food now...

that's what i thought. i've never seen you price a game fairly but i don't know what 99th percentile pins look like, anyhow. I'll leave that to the experts (you, not even a joke).

#363 10 years ago
Quoted from UCSBrandon:

Wow, over 300 bumps, price drop, free ship and still no sale? Time for OP to take one of the several offers of 14k I would think.

Lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davewtf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-bible-acdc-15k-300?tu=davewtf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.