th-2-658.jpeg
th-2.jpeg
6ic4V.gif
Organ_Dealer.jpg
20131106_205437.jpg
20131106_205304.jpg
image-784.jpg
image-857.jpg
There are 376 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
#351 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Dave, that's just not true, tikis insinuations and blanket generalizations of large groups of people are equally demeaning. Hard to notice whether or not or when he "name calls" individuals, but it doesn't really matter. He lumps people in various categories that he then belittles. I did notice when he called me a stalker....which is hilarious...but name calling nonetheless. I find Tiki amusing and this place would probably be less fun without him. But defending tiki is a stretch. Tiki is very much a trouble maker. It takes one to know one...so that's why I know.

OMG...both of you are very entertaining and eating all this popcorn is not good for my arteries. But I will sacrifice my health to the hobby and give you both kudos. I hate to admit it but this place would be less fun without either of you. Lets all agree to try and not get a time out.

#352 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Teekee plays you guys like a fine fiddle and some of you fall for it all day long.
There's a lot of truth to what he says with a little bit of bullshit thrown in. All some of you see is the bullshit.

I know I see bullshit as soon as I go up to favorites and select Pinside.

#353 10 years ago

BIB's look better than LTBR's imo.

If the game is not worth XX,XXX dollars, then it won't sell. simple as that.

glws, ACDC is a great game

#354 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

This is almost as good as climate change crap!

Is this a political statement or a statement about science? If it's a political statement, well you know the rest of the story. Those aren't allowed here. Many of us have been told not to do that here. If it's a statement about science, you're completely wrong. Reputable scientists see climate change as real and humans are a contributing factor. I'm talking about scientists, not "scientists" bought and paid for by big oil.

#355 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Is this a political statement or a statement about science? If it's a political statement, well you know the rest of the story. Those aren't allowed here. Many of us have been told not to do that here. If it's a statement about science, you're completely wrong. Reputable scientists see climate change as real and humans are a contributing factor. I'm talking about scientists, not "scientists" bought and paid for by big oil.

Yes, I believe in 4 versions of climate change.... Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. Now please cut the political crap or whatever you call it and let Derek sell his NIB AC/DC BIBLE...

Bump for a good seller!

#356 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Some people don't get science. They're ignorant. Some people don't accept science. They're willfully ignorant. That's worse.

#357 10 years ago

Can't we just continue to make this thread a shit show without climate change talk? It's gonna get this thread shut down, and I have a feeling a buyer might just be on the horizon with how well this is going. Bump!

#358 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Can't we just continue to make this thread a shit show without climate change talk? It's gonna get this thread shut down, and I have a feeling a buyer might just be on the horizon with how well this is going. Bump!

I'm talking about science.

Some other jackass(es) brought up climate change....

#359 10 years ago

What was this thread about again?

#360 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I'm talking about science.

th-4.jpegth-4.jpeg

#361 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

What was this thread about again?

It's about a science experiment. Can you list a pin at (what some think is) an outrageous price and still find a buyer?

I would have been interested, but well, the translite is not signed
I miss that SW thread...

#362 10 years ago

Wow, over 300 bumps, price drop, free ship and still no sale? Time for OP to take one of the several offers of 14k I would think.

#363 10 years ago
Quoted from UCSBrandon:

Wow, over 300 bumps, price drop, free ship and still no sale? Time for OP to take one of the several offers of 14k I would think.

Lol

#364 10 years ago
Quoted from UCSBrandon:

Time for OP to take one of the several offers of 14k I would think.

I know....that 14k offer was before free shipping, so now he's less than that with because of the eating shipping costs.

I think though the saying there were multiple offers at 14k was total BS to drive up the sale

I honestly don't mind what people ask for a price, because like this, either it sits for a while or the price drops.

#365 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

OK! Let's keep this ON TOPIC! Derek, has your NIB BIBLE been kept in a clean, dry, temperature controlled environment? Or has there been CLIMATE CHANGE with regard to your storage?

Hahaha...see what I did there? Boy I do amuse myself sometimes.

yeah baby.jpgyeah baby.jpg

#366 10 years ago

This is the worse science forum I have ever been on. Whats all this talk about pinball?

#368 10 years ago

sunny-sciencebitch.gifsunny-sciencebitch.gif
#369 10 years ago

Moved to derailed subforum.

#370 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Yawn. thanks Al- jazaera gore.

#371 10 years ago

This is a "Let the man sell his pinball machine" bump.

#372 10 years ago

He put it up for sale a week ago and has dropped the price just 5% since then. Probably will take another price drop (or lots of patience) to get this one out the door.

#373 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

He put it up for sale a week ago and has dropped the price just 5% since then. Probably will take another price drop (or lots of patience) to get this one out the door.

As long as he's not holding his breath, all should be fine.

#374 10 years ago

price bump

#375 10 years ago

Is this a reverse auction? If so can I put in my bid?

#376 10 years ago

wow you could buy like a new ACDC premium with shaker and mods, plus another one just like it for a back up for that price

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 376 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-bible-acdc-15k-300/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.