th-2-658.jpeg
th-2.jpeg
6ic4V.gif
Organ_Dealer.jpg
20131106_205437.jpg
20131106_205304.jpg
image-784.jpg
image-857.jpg

There are 376 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.
#201 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

How about the front that you ALWAYS see?

Ive never, ever noticed the coin door face decal/artwork while Im playing...

#202 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Don't forget the red translucent apron that is really cool when you ad the flasher kit.

I bought one for my Premium Even without it, the game is still the same.

Quoted from Breadfan:

How about the front that you ALWAYS see?

Oh OK, now you've convinced me that I need a BiB instead of my Premium lol

Again - how does this blue and black sticker make the GAME different than my game's red logo style sticker?

Premium's not a Pro, brotha!

#203 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Breadfan is fortunate enough to have another set of eyes on his crotch

#204 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Is that a new mod pinsiders are getting? Do you buy it from this guy?

Organ_Dealer.jpgOrgan_Dealer.jpg

#205 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Wow,you guys have lost it. I'm out.

#206 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

If someone wants to give me $8,000. I will take the week off work and hand paint an even more impressive AC/DC Cab. Just saying... And...yes, I'm capable.

#207 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

The number is 300; and was the last one ever off the production line. Please message me if interested. Not interested in any trades.Thanks Guys
Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : please do not use all caps in thread headers.

You gots ta lay off a da crak pipe son!

#208 10 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

The differences are there! whether you think the differences matter or not isn't relevant. If you are not a player on this NIB ACDC BIB at $15,000 then so be it. someone else will be. I am not a player for a new Ferrari at an average of $250,000 but I do have a Porsche.

This really isn't a ferrari/porsche kinda situation as far as what you get in the game. This is more like a limited color being offered on the same car with a 100% markup.

bump!

#209 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hmmm...another person who thinks the Premium is the Pro. The GAME...literally, the part you play...IS the same. The playfield is identical...well, OK

And the guy who thinks the Premium is the LE, again.
Don't you ever get tired of shitting on AC/DC BiB?
The game looks F'n awesome! It IS limited, It IS worth more than any Premium.
Worth what Derek is asking? Probly not, but the market will decide.
But it is worth MORE than your Premium, no matter how many mods you slap on!
I don't get why people bash the BIBLE for being overpriced, but sit and OOhhh! and Ahhh! about the super modded Semi-Hemi Distilled versions, and never bitch about those being overpriced.
BIBLE was made great and collectible from the factory, and try as you may you can't have one without ponying up some extra dough. And I don't care if you think it's not worth it, others obviously do.
Also, LOTS of the cloudy windows were replaced by Stern, with clear window, signed, extra clearcoated PF's.

#210 10 years ago

well said +1

#211 10 years ago

Geez just let the guy sell his game....

#212 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Geez just let the guy sell his game....

Don't be silly!

#213 10 years ago

Some guys get personal with games, and just can't accept someone else's opinion. They cry about it.

Derek, Good luck with sale. BIB LE is a limited, great looking, and a whole lot rarer than the premium model. Therefore, the premium on the BIB LE. ( It's all "relative" or "subjective", right? )

#214 10 years ago

So I could get a MMR LE hey maybe even number 300 plus an ACDC premium for the price of one BIBLE.

That seems like an easy call, but hey I'm sure the phone lines are on fire, and people are putting in higher bids just to get this pin.

Is it still for sale?

#215 10 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

And the guy who thinks the Premium is the LE, again.
Don't you ever get tired of shitting on AC/DC BiB?
The game looks F'n awesome! It IS limited, It IS worth more than any Premium.
Worth what Derek is asking? Probly not, but the market will decide.
But it is worth MORE than your Premium, no matter how many mods you slap on!

You got me all wrong, man! I love both games equally - cuz they're the same!

I also agree that it should be worth more. Anyone who bought it at launch is stylin'! I paid more for my Metallica LE...but at launch. If MetLE jams up over $10k - I would never try to berate someone looking to buy the Premium...in fact I would encourage it. I know I've been redundant on BiB - but it's only when people pop up and make the claim that it's some kind of massively different experience owning/playing one vs. the other. It's not...those are facts, not "shitting on".

It just gets to the point where if you're a prospective buyer, logic's just gotta take over when there's an excellent Premium still in production, NIB for ~$6k.

#216 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You got me all wrong, man! I love both games equally - cuz they're the same!
I also agree that it should be worth more. Anyone who bought it at launch is stylin'! I paid more for my Metallica LE...but at launch. If MetLE jams up over $10k - I would never try to berate someone looking to buy the Premium...in fact I would encourage it. I know I've been redundant on BiB - but it's only when people pop up and make the claim that it's some kind of massively different experience owning/playing one vs. the other. It's not...those are facts, not "shitting on".
It just gets to the point where if you're a prospective buyer, logic's just gotta take over when there's an excellent Premium still in production, NIB for ~$6k.

Some people just like collectible & rare Items. BIB is pretty rare and extremely collectible, being a kick ass game to boot just makes it that much more desirable. Maybe to you it isnt worth it but I bet there are quite a few people out there that it is.

#217 10 years ago

We'll find out what it's worth when Derek finally unloads his. So far we've discovered it's not wortk 14.5K in this market. Rest of the chatter here is all opinion and largely irrelevant. Speaking of, my (irrelevant) opinion is that Tron LE is a better buy since it actually plays differently, but the back in black game is indeed pretty to look at.

#218 10 years ago

He's been offered 14k but is holding out for 14.5k..................Really?

#219 10 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

He's been offered 14k but is holding out for 14.5k..................Really?

No, not really ; )

#220 10 years ago

Derek, don't give this thing away! Raise your price don't lower it.

Sometimes when your price is too low potential buyers get nervous thinking something is wrong.

Raise it $500 a week every week and once it gets back to normal levels ($16000) it will sell...

#221 10 years ago

Tekee is on vacation with the mayor of Toronto.

#222 10 years ago

oh yeah we've got lots of problems here that's for sure .

#223 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Sometimes when your price is too low

Not a problem here.

Quoted from teekee:

potential buyers get nervous thinking something is wrong.

Something wrong with a NIB pin?

#224 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Raise it $500 a week every week and once it gets back to normal levels ($16000) it will sell...

There you go op...that will get her sold for sure.

#225 10 years ago

My advice...Unless your going to a bar in Hawaii, distance yourself from teekee.

#226 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I sincerely doubt there are "several offers" at 14K.......

If OP wants to sell it for that price .... I am a buyer without hesitation!

-Mauro

#227 10 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

-Mauro

Super keen at 14k yet apparently quibbling over a couple tanks of gas.... just do it dude and skip a couple of McLunches.

#228 10 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

-Mauro

If you are willing to pay $14,000 "in a heartbeat" maybe you and the OP could split the difference at $14,250?
I mean heck what's 1.75% its a NIB BIBLE man!

#229 10 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

Super keen at 14k yet apparently quibbling over a couple tanks of gas.... just do it dude and skip a couple of McLunches.

own one, sold one, and willing to own an other! ...

#230 10 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Get the one after this one but two then

#231 10 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

-Mauro

Quoted from marlboroman:

I knew I wasn't the only intelligent Pinsider in this thread... good luck with the possible purchase, $14k is one heck of a deal! $14.5k is still a bargain.

#232 10 years ago

If it doesn't work out with the Marlboroman, it may help your sale if you posted pictures of the box corners and the condition of the palette. I'm sure you cliffied the corners and mylared over the serial number but pictures always help. So many NIB pins now are sold with unadvertised box creases or palette scuffs and I even heard one horror story of a palette that was missing a nail. Glws!

#233 10 years ago

I'd pay 14k, but shipping kills the deal...

GLWTS!!!!

#234 10 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Why don't you drive down there and pick it up? Didn't you do that for Totan...........

#235 10 years ago

Buy my mush cheaper

#236 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

If it doesn't work out with the Marlboroman, it may help your sale if you posted pictures of the box corners and the condition of the palette. I'm sure you cliffied the corners and mylared over the serial number but pictures always help. So many NIB pins now are sold with unadvertised box creases or palette scuffs and I even heard one horror story of a palette that was missing a nail. Glws!

Close up pics of the strapping lines or I'm out

Post edited by lol_implied : Zoom in

#237 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Why don't you drive down there and pick it up? Didn't you do that for Totan...........

lol... Yeah that was a really fun road trip, Biglaws Totan is still in my line-up and not going anywhere

#238 10 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Buy my mush cheaper

William... I'd rather have a NIB.

BTW..we've had a few email chats in the past and I know you are a nice guy and all, but I would just like too suggest not to post your pin for sale on someone else's for sale thread... Its really not fair to the OP.

-Mauro

#239 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

This really isn't a ferrari/porsche kinda situation as far as what you get in the game. This is more like a limited color being offered on the same car with a 100% markup.
bump!

that's exactly what it is. Don't forget the Wood grain steering wheel and alloy rims.

#240 10 years ago

bump with free shipping in the US; it is palleted and ready to go guys

#241 10 years ago

This seller cracks me up.

#242 10 years ago

Better late than never.

#243 10 years ago

Let's see a SOLD notice on this by Monday....

#244 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Let's see a SOLD notice on this by Monday....

I think if he puts a 9k price tag on it, it Might.

#245 10 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

William... I'd rather have a NIB.
BTW..we've had a few email chats in the past and I know you are a nice guy and all, but I would just like too suggest not to post your pin for sale on someone else's for sale thread... Its really not fair to the OP.
-Mauro

NP

#246 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think if he puts a 19k price tag on it, it Might.

I corrected it for you CaptainNeo...

#247 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I corrected it for you CaptainPeon...

If it's that underpriced, why aren't you buying it to flip?

#248 10 years ago

Yeah I'd be all over this if it were 19k, but 14.5 with free shipping has me worried something is wrong.

#249 10 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

If it's that underpriced, why aren't you buying it to flip?

What will I do with more money? I already have my Summer homes, my Bentley is barely broke in, making money is getting a little boring so I will leave it for some of my noobie flipper wannabes...

Quoted from ab3:

Yeah I'd be all over this if it were 19k, but 14.5 with free shipping has me worried something is wrong.

Exactly! Your learning!

#250 10 years ago

Here is how to move this machine at $14.5k.

It should be listed with a BIN on eBay for a $15k BIN. Leave it there for a couple of days. Then have a buddy actually buy it and even complete the Paypal transaction, leave feedback, etc.

Yes, there will be considerable fees, HOWEVER, it will establish a view able record of this sale amount and then the individuals sitting on NIB ones can then justify the sale amount to potential buyers between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

There are 376 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-bible-acdc-15k-300/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.