th-2-658.jpeg
th-2.jpeg
6ic4V.gif
Organ_Dealer.jpg
20131106_205437.jpg
20131106_205304.jpg
image-784.jpg
image-857.jpg
There are 376 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

To me it is called Economics. Supply and Demand. The game is not the same as a Premium no matter how hard some try to make it the same game. The differences are there! whether you think the differences matter or not isn't relevant. If you are not a player on this NIB ACDC BIB at $15,000 then so be it. someone else will be. I am not a player for a new Ferrari at an average of $250,000 but I do have a Porsche. It is what it is. I can live with it. Why do some people think they are entitled to everything and can justify their stance to make it so? Must be the new American mentality. Everyone gets a medal. LOL

Demand seems high for this one.

#152 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I'm super jealous

so glad you finally admitted it!

#153 10 years ago

Bad timing as well. We've seen many pins here the past weeks not selling, prices being lowered etc. Millions of dollars just left the market with Expo, refakes, ST, WoZ/Hobbit etc. Timing is a big part of it...

#154 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Bad timing as well. We've seen many pins here the past weeks not selling, prices being lowered etc. Millions of dollars just left the market with Expo, refakes, ST, WoZ/Hobbit etc. Timing is a big part of it...

Oh yea... for sure...

#155 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Demand seems high for this one.

How many players do you think there are for a Ferrari versus a Honda? The population is obviously smaller. But does that make the ferrari not in demand? Same here with this bib. He will find his buyer. Don't worry. Demand is there but from a different type of individual. Probably not even on pinside. And that's the key. Selling these types of games here is a waste of time. Most of these games are dealt behind the scenes.

#156 10 years ago

How many players do you think there are for a Ferrari versus a Honda? The population is obviously smaller. But does that make the ferrari not in demand? Same here with this bib. He will find his buyer. Don't worry. Demand is there but from a different type of individual. Probably not even on pinside. And that's the key. Selling these types of games here is a waste of time. Most of these games are dealt behind the scenes.

For sure. Pinside is full of pinball players.

#157 10 years ago

some guys get it...

and some guys are...

Quoted from tamoore:

I'm super jealous

#158 10 years ago

those "types of individuals" are why i hope they remake EVERY game like this...

your ferrari vs. a honda analogy doesn't work...

#163 10 years ago

Why oh why do you feel the need to lash out in such an unbecoming way?

#164 10 years ago

See...all the bad is gone....

#165 10 years ago

I think we all need a little of this to ease this FS thread up.

sexy-girls-in-short-shorts-271.jpgsexy-girls-in-short-shorts-271.jpg

#166 10 years ago

....I'm eased....

#167 10 years ago

That was an extremely cheap shot Savetheleaningtower

#168 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

yeah i removed it.

#169 10 years ago

Jeeze, let the guy try to sell his game. It's going to sell or its not and that will be that. The price pumping and the price policing just comes off as self-serving non-sense.

#170 10 years ago

Realizing you overreacted and correcting it is a good thing too.

#171 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

He's probably right about me. My games do suck. I've just decided that there isn't a pinball machine worth more than ~$2k for me. I still think there is a lot of fun to be had sub 2 large.

That said, a lot of guys with collections like Savetheleaningtower have, probably bought them long enough ago that the most they paid for machines was about the same.

#172 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

He's probably right about me. My games do suck. I've just decided that there isn't a pinball machine worth more than ~$2k for me. I still think there is a lot of fun to be had sub 2 large.
That said, a lot of guys with collections like Savetheleaningtower have, probably bought them long enough ago that the most they paid for machines was about the same.

sorry

#173 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

He's probably right about me. My games do suck.

No way man, you have more than a few games I would consider purchasing or have owned in the past.

#174 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

He's probably right about me. My games do suck.

You have EATPM, so you can't be all bad...

#175 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

No way man, you have more than a few games I would consider purchasing or have owned in the past.

I literally have a game you have owned in the past! YOUR GAMES SUCK TOO!

#176 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

YOUR GAMES SUCK TOO!

They do Ive been debating selling my entire collection to invest in this new rage of BeanieBabies sweeping the nation.

#177 10 years ago

Different strokes....

A BIB at 14.5K seems silly to me.
My buddy who just purchased a NIB Tron LE for 10K is, in my estimation, off his rocker.
However, a low miles 2012 458 Italia coupe in Nero at 250K seems fair.

I just can't understand getting upset over any of them.

#178 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

They do Ive been debating selling my entire collection to invest in this new rage of BeanieBabies sweeping the nation.

Good investment. I cleared out my 401k to do the same....

#179 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Good investment. I cleared out my 401k to do the same....

You know how I feel about them!
(1/3 of my collection)

beanie babies.jpgbeanie babies.jpg

#180 10 years ago

OT: We all have bad days (lord knows i have had my share)

Now back to getting this game sold Bump for an awesome game!

#181 10 years ago

If people create a thread to sell instead of Marketplace, discussion is fair game.

#182 10 years ago

This thread has more bumps than kid with chicken pocks

#183 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

It is simply driven by buyers and sellers. Supply and demand. No different than any other collectible. Simple as that...

Once again, I see a clear advantage to putting this machine on eBay at this time. Market it properly as the ultimate AC/DC collectible and let some "superfan" who just so happens to be looking from the deck of their yacht click on "Buy it Now".

I do wish the seller good luck. I honestly hope that he gets 14.5k for it.

#184 10 years ago

The game is not the same as a Premium no matter how hard some try to make it the same game. The differences are there!

Hmmm...another person who thinks the Premium is the Pro. The GAME...literally, the part you play...IS the same. The playfield is identical...well, OK - LEs get a signature, Premiums get a clear window Premium doesn't come with a shaker installed, but you can install it. Only difference is the "wrapping". Features are the same. Code is the same.

Look, I'm not saying this out of sour grapes...I'm saying this due to facts. I have a Metallica Master of Puppets LE...I have no problem telling someone the Premium is EXACTLY the same and if they want all the features, save some money and get a Premium. Like AC/DC, only the "wrapper" is different. Game is the same.

#185 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

You know how I feel about them!
(1/3 of my collection)

beanie babies.jpg 1 MB

not surprised for some reason

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Looks like a fun collection to me! DMD, Sys 11's, EM's - no matter, fun is fun!

#187 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

not surprised for some reason

Your wife seems to like them....

#188 10 years ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

Why in the world would I trade for a lesser and cheaper game?

Lesser? it's the Decepticon LE's. They still have them on stock. if someone offered you more than $5400 for your TF LE, should have grabbed it and rebought it.

#189 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Lesser? it's the Decepticon LE's. They still have them on stock. if someone offered you more than $5400 for your TF LE, should have grabbed it and rebought it.

Fatsquatch is talking about his ACDC Prem.

#190 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Like AC/DC, only the "wrapper" is different. Game is the same.

Yes but that one nice wrapper! Can't wait to get my Star Trek LE wrapper! The premium Star Trek needs a new wrapper "it's ugly".

#191 10 years ago

It's a little high price I have for sell for 12k with very low plays

#192 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Yes but that one nice wrapper! Can't wait to get my Star Trek LE wrapper! The premium Star Trek needs a new wrapper "it's ugly".

Art is subjective..some people like the Premium cabinet & it's depiction of the Vengeance battling the Enterprise. Some people like seeing the characters on the translite as it gives the game some personality. It's nice to have choices.

#193 10 years ago

I actually like ST Premium way better than the LE

Quoted from wdpvideo:

#194 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Your wife seems to like them....

You should stick to GiFs

#195 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

You should stick to GiFs

Did someone say GilFs?

image-784.jpgimage-784.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-857.jpgimage-857.jpg

#196 10 years ago

Some people collect LE pins

Some people collect money

My money is LE so I prefer Premiums & Pros

#197 10 years ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

When it comes to trading my AC/DC Premium, I've been offered a surprisingly large amount of TF and X-men NIBs.

I was refering to this statement, which I now realize I misread. I read it as he was offered a large amount for his NIB Xmen and TF. My bad. no wonder there was confusion. My bad.

#198 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I think we all need a little of this to ease this FS thread up.

sexy-girls-in-short-shorts-271.j... 76 KB

I think this lady visited the Westin motel a few nights during Expo. Many attractive women seen leaving around 2am

#199 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hmmm...another person who thinks the Premium is the Pro. The GAME...literally, the part you play...IS the same. The playfield is identical...well, OK - LEs get a signature, Premiums get a clear window Premium doesn't come with a shaker installed, but you can install it. Only difference is the "wrapping". Features are the same. Code is the same.
Look, I'm not saying this out of sour grapes...I'm saying this due to facts. I have a Metallica Master of Puppets LE...I have no problem telling someone the Premium is EXACTLY the same and if they want all the features, save some money and get a Premium. Like AC/DC, only the "wrapper" is different. Game is the same.

Don't forget the red translucent apron that is really cool when you ad the flasher kit.

20131106_205304.jpg20131106_205304.jpg
#200 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So....a wrap-around sticker that you never even see.

How about the front that you ALWAYS see?

20131106_205437.jpg20131106_205437.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 376 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-bible-acdc-15k-300/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.