th-2-658.jpeg
th-2.jpeg
6ic4V.gif
Organ_Dealer.jpg
20131106_205437.jpg
20131106_205304.jpg
image-784.jpg
image-857.jpg
There are 376 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Sorry, not to collectors... Stern limited it to 300. That's right its ACTUALLY a true LE. They also changed the look completely. .

Except the playfield...which is what you play. Do you ever actually play games? Not saying that to be dicky - but genuinely curious. You seem to only post about money-related things in pinball. Do you actually enjoy playing? I've played 1000's of games on my AC/DC Premium. I guarantee you it's the same exact experience as the LE. You've ripped on Tron LE for having the same cabinet art...but I would say that THAT is a TRUE LE, as there is no Premium...only 400 TRUE LE's with different playfield features & code. Same with X-Men...TRUE LE because there is no Premium - also fits your definition due to custom cab/glass art. Stock up on X-Men LEs, Teekee! $$$$cha-ching$$$$

BTW - Derek rocks...buy with confidence if this is your sorta thing.

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Yeh , but they only made 200 LTBRs and it's defiantly the best looking of all the ac/dc models

Agreed on the LTBR translight being the best.. I love the black trim on the BIBLE however.

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Except the playfield...which is what you play. Do you ever actually play games? Not saying that to be dicky - but genuinely curious. You seem to only post about money-related things in pinball. Do you actually enjoy playing? I've played 1000's of games on my AC/DC Premium. I guarantee you it's the same exact experience as the LE. You've ripped on TRON LE for having the same cabinet art...but I would say that THAT is a TRUE LE, as there is no Premium...only 400 TRUE LE's with different playfield features & code. Same with X-Men...TRUE LE because there is no Premium - also fits your definition due to custom cab/glass art. Stock up on X-Men LEs, Teekee! $$$$cha-ching$$$$
BTW - Derek rocks...buy with confidence if this is your sorta thing.

You really need to do yourself a favor and find a scalper and get those tickets... you've not been paying attention I see and you still have a long way to go. There is hope for you though so keep your head up and see you in 2014!

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Agreed on the LTBR translight being the best.. I love the black trim on the BIBLE however.

Be a real collector then! Buy both, swap trim...Then you'll have #1 of 1 "Let there be Black" and "Back in Rock" editions...sell one for $50k to Teekee so he can flip it for $75k

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

sell one for $50k to Teekee so he can flip it for $75k

A measly $25k? Get those tickets!

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You really need to do yourself a favor and find a scalper and get those tickets... you've not been paying attention I see and you still have a long way to go. There is hope for you though so keep your head up and see you in 2014!

So, you're just gonna ignore my questions? Gotcha. You know nothing of gameplay. You're just in this to scalp.

Try playing a game sometime. It's fun.

#107 10 years ago

I'd go with LTBR just for the fact that Bon Scott was ten times the frontman Brian Johnson will ever be.

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'd go with LTBR just for the fact that Bon Scott was ten times the frontman Brian Johnson will ever be.
» YouTube video

I disagree. Love Bon Scott, but it's Brian Johnson that made AC/DC the rock gods they are today. "Back in Black" is the second highest selling album in the world (Michael Jackson's "Thriller" is #1) and who is that singing? Brian Johnson. It's easy for folks to say Bon Scott "was the better front man" because he is gone and many feel it would be disrespectful to argue the point, so the don't. No question Scott had talent, but he drank himself to death and that is that. Brian Johnson has been with ACDC over 30 years now and took the band to super stardom. I think he's earned the right to move out from Bon Scott's shadow.
Bump for the seller.

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Keeping some of these guys pin educated...

Yeah, some of your posts seem to be doing just the opposite. To each their own I guess.

Quoted from teekee:

You don't want a Premium you want a BIBLE... any other ACDC and your just wasting your money.
GLWS Derek... Great Price!

Even if they run new black cab art on a future Premium run? I'm sure even that won't matter to you since you like to flip the LE models.

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Premium is the same exact game with the same exact features as BIB. Only the backglass/cab decals/rails differ. Do you have the Premium confused with the Pro? It's been nice pin educating you.

And don't forget....ALL the LE's have the cloudy lower playfield plastic. That alone should be worth another $3000.

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Sorry, not to collectors... Stern limited it to 300. That's right its ACTUALLY a true LE. They also changed the look completely. Different cabinet art, different body armor not just in the color but etched graphics as well as the awesome backglass. This may be the last of the true LE's for collectors. Unfortunately we can see what they are doing today with the LE gimmick now... WoZ LE's and MM refake LE's. Producing thousands of them and calling them LE's. So many are falling for it. And yes those literally are the EXACT same pin...
I suggest you try to get yourself a ticket for my Expo 2014 seminar. Unfortunately the tickets are all sold out but there are scalpers you can get them from. It will cost you BIG TIME but well worth it.
Now Please... let Derek sell his pin.

That must make AVLE Blue even a truer LE. 250 made. And just as good a game. At a third of the price.

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

Love Bon Scott, but it's Brian Johnson that made AC/DC the rock gods they are today.

They were rock gods long before Bon Scott passed away.

#113 10 years ago

Wow someone pissed in Teekees' cornflakes this week it seems.

What gives I see this game HOU for 9-10 k and its a 5 grand premium for unboxing it? Sorry Musketd your a good dude but this seems like a wacky price if you actually want to sell it. My guess is 12-13 grand sells it on pinside otherwise your better off on Ebay. Best of luck!!

#114 10 years ago

Did everyone forget, the OP is not teekee.

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

That must make AVLE Blue even a truer LE. 250 made. And just as good a game. At a third of the price.

I am a buyer of avengers LE at 2k

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

I am a buyer of Avengers LE at 2k

I think anyone is a buyer of any Stern LE at that price.

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

Brian Johnson has been with ACDC over 30 years now and took the band to super stardom. I think he's earned the right to move out from Bon Scott's Shadow.

There is no doubt about that, but I will take the body of work that was on the first seven albums released in their first 5 years of existence, than the nine they have released since then. Back in Black was an album of it's time, but AC/DC was well on it's way to superstardom when it released Highway to Hell. I just never really cared for Brian Johnson's screaming as opposed to Bon Scott's singing. If BIB was your first exposure to AC/DC, then I know where you are coming from. GLWS!

#118 10 years ago

Acdc le is worth 8000$

#119 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I think anyone is a buyer of any Stern LE at that price

Other than TRS and BBH, of course. Let's not get silly!

#120 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Lol thanks I needed a good laugh today!

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from Incognito:

Other than TRS and BBH, of course. Let's not get silly!

BBH had no LE that I'm aware of only pro. I'm in the minority but actually kind of like it.

#122 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

BBH had no LE that I'm aware of only pro. I'm in the minority but actually kind of like it.

Dude, ya got me on both points. I guess I was being silly.

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

If someone handed me $15K for mine,I don't think I'd take it. I like it that much.

really? You wouldn't just sell it and go and buy 2 and half premiums in it's place. Keep one, give one to a friend and keep the half of one in parts?

#124 10 years ago

I kind of like BBH too Dude, but there aren't many pins I don't like, fun and different.....

Sorry to burst anybody's bubble but 300 is not "limited" in the pinball world and the number of premiums that are being produced diminish the value a bit as it would take a "unique" person to pay 2 1/2 times for BIB versus the premium and I'm guessing there are some of those "unique" people out there.....

So there are "several offers" at 14k and we are holding out the extra $500?

#125 10 years ago

I sincerely doubt there are "several offers" at 14K.......

Especially since we now have evidence that the MM bubble has been popped.

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Premium does not have Gary Stern's signature under the clear coat.

Its not Gary Sterns signature,it's the king him self Steve Ritchie! I have an extra playfield with the signature & a clear window for a swap out some day

#127 10 years ago

It will be worth 10k by Christmas!

#128 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Bet a lot of those people are sitting on TF's and Xmen still in the box as well.

When it comes to trading my AC/DC Premium, I've been offered a surprisingly large amount of TF and X-men NIBs.

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I kind of like BBH too Dude, but there aren't many pins I don't like, fun and different.....
Sorry to burst anybody's bubble but 300 is not "limited" in the pinball world and the number of premiums that are being produced diminish the value a bit as it would take a "unique" person to pay 2 1/2 times for BIB versus the premium and I'm guessing there are some of those "unique" people out there.....
So there are "several offers" at 14k and we are holding out the extra $500?

LTBR edition is even less made than BIBLE....and Xmen Magneto is only 250 for the whole world with no premium versions ever being made. If you wanna throw your money against a wall and see what sticks AC/DC LE at $14,500 is probably not the greatest investment idea. Of course, if you are going to invest in something you really should check with your financial advisor. Hopefully its not the same guy that told you to buy a MM at $24,000.

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

When it comes to trading my AC/DC Premium, I've been offered a surprisingly large amount of TF and X-men NIBs.

should have taken it since you can still buy TF's NIB dirt cheap.

#131 10 years ago
Quoted from KenPin:

It will be worth 10k by Christmas!

That was last Christmas. Doubled this year!

#132 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

LTBR edition is even less made than BIBLE....and Xmen Magneto is only 250 for the whole world with no premium versions ever being made. If you wanna throw your money against a wall and see what sticks AC/DC LE at $14,500 is probably not the greatest investment idea. Of course, if you are going to invest in something you really should check with your financial advisor. Hopefully its not the same guy that told you to buy a MM at $24,000.

LTBR is a pro cab with different armor & backglass. If the cab art would have been unique,like BIB,it would be the one everybody wants. Not sure why Stern went that route. If Xmen LE magneto cab was the same as the pro,wolverine would be worth a shit ton!!

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

LTBR is a pro cab with different armor & backglass. If the cab art would have been unique,like BIB,it would be the one everybody wants. Not sure why Stern went that route. If Xmen LE magneto cab was the same as the pro,wolverine would be worth a shit ton!!

So....a wrap-around sticker that you never even see while playing makes it worth triple? LOL ...I mean, whatever - if you have the money to spend you can do what you want with it.

Derek rocks!

#134 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Doubt that, a bunch of people who have never played the game, read a bunch of negative stuff from people who had problems with it for the first year. (code, hardware) It will be a long time before that recovers, if ever.

#135 10 years ago

A BIBLE sold here in OZ for AU$16k,so not impossible.

#137 10 years ago

Wow tamoore....you said you normally don't like to spend more than a couple grand for a game....go get 'em

#138 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So....a wrap-around sticker that you never even see while playing makes it worth triple? LOL ...I mean, whatever - if you have the money to spend you can do what you want with it.
Derek rocks!

Not triple,double

#139 10 years ago

can someone please explain why this pin is fetching some ridiculous numbers. is the BIBLE just a ac dc premium with a different translate and side decals .. Is the playfield different ? what gives , I don't get it, why does this game demand such high prices

#140 10 years ago
Quoted from wolowizard:

can someone please explain why this pin is fetching some ridiculous numbers. is the BIBLE just a ac dc premium with a different translate and side decals .. Is the playfield different ? what gives , I don't get it, why does this game demand such high prices

If you need an explanation its definitely not for you...

#141 10 years ago
Quoted from wolowizard:

Is this thread not enough of a shit show for you already?

Edit: Btw, the answers to your questions are already in this thread.

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

should have taken it since you can still buy TF's NIB dirt cheap.

Why in the world would I trade for a lesser and cheaper game?

#143 10 years ago
Quoted from wolowizard:

Because some "speculators" want you to believe that there is a 2.5x implied value to a game with some cosmetic differences over the premium. It is driven purely by greed and implied exclusivity.

#144 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Because some "speculators" want you to believe that there is a 2.5x implied value to a game with some cosmetic differences over the premium. It is driven purely by greed and implied exclusivity.

It is simply driven by buyers and sellers. Supply and demand. No different than any other collectible. Simple as that...

#145 10 years ago

disingenuous teekee...

#146 10 years ago

PM retracted. Was going to offer my EATPM for straight-up trade, but decided to hold on to it for a while longer.

#147 10 years ago

ok , now I get it ...........its a profit deal ...that takes the pressure off

#148 10 years ago
Quoted from wolowizard:

ok , now I get it ...........its a profit deal ...that takes the pressure off

Naw, just a jealousy thing...

#149 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Naw, just a jealousy thing...

I'm super jealous of $8k worth of stickers.....

#150 10 years ago

To me it is called Economics. Supply and Demand. The game is not the same as a Premium no matter how hard some try to make it the same game. The differences are there! whether you think the differences matter or not isn't relevant. If you are not a player on this NIB ACDC BIB at $15,000 then so be it. someone else will be. I am not a player for a new Ferrari at an average of $250,000 but I do have a Porsche. It is what it is. I can live with it. Why do some people think they are entitled to everything and can justify their stance to make it so? Must be the new American mentality. Everyone gets a medal. LOL

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 376 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-bible-acdc-15k-300/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.