Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Geocab
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from VonBorakus:

Looks like a good deal to me! GLWS!

If you've been eating mushrooms for the last 7 years.

1 week later
#20 9 years ago

OP that's it I'm tired of this. Your game looks like crap, you haven't done a single thing to justify $2,600 for this machine. This game is worth $1,800 max.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from stephenshane237:

I just bought it it's worth it to me as cabinet and playfield will be replaced anyways, but I will take one just like it for $1800 if you have one

I missed the part where they legalized heroin in Ohio.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Eggbert52 is a well-known troll.

Just because I have an opinion it doesn't make me a troll. You think I'm a troll, many don't think I'm a troll. I'm just giving my opinion in hopes that some noob isn't preyed upon. Doesn't mean it was a good deal.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Apparently some people are tired of your opinion. Your opinion looks like crap, you haven't done a single thing to justify it. Your opinion is worth $.02 max, but I'd say quite a bit less since the game is sold and everyone is happy.

Feel free to say more. At least I was speaking about the game and my opinion on it. You are just throwing out insults that aren't well founded, certainly not funny, and don't do a single thing to back up what you are trying to say. What that is, I have no idea.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

If a stock is selling at $50 a share and you feel it's worth $30 a share, that doesn't mean you can buy it for that.
I'd say a functional game for $2600 is a good deal when comparable examples have recently sold around $3000 is a good deal.

Really dumb analogy. It's NOT a good deal. Period. Anyway, it's sold and thank God it's not in my house. If you guys want to give away your money in PA & OH please by all means send it down to Florida.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

What's the matter, Eggbert? You have to whine to me via PM because you can't back up what you're saying with facts?

I was very respectful on my PM and sent it as a way to discuss in a non public way. It is apparent that you prefer to call folks out in a public manner which is certainly your right. I was just saying in PM what the OP was saying which is to let it go.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ngg-4?tu=eggbert52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.