Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Geocab
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Game is a clean US routed game, all original. Nice cabinet sides, backbox has scuffs and playfield has the usual slam ramp wear. DMD is nice and strong, board set is clean with no hacks and the game plays fine. It will need shopped but I leave that up to the new owner as to do that to their standards. Game is located in Pittsburgh, price $3200 obo

#2 5 years ago

To those who have asked, only machine I would be looking to do a trade on would be TZ.
I do have an Addams Family as well for trade to a TZ. Got to be within driving distance to do a trade though!

#3 5 years ago

Looks like a good deal to me! GLWS!

#5 5 years ago

I think this the most underrated late WMS/Bally machines.

GLWS.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

It will need shopped

Modern version of Hamlet quote: "Or not?"

GLWS!

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I think this the most underrated late WMS/Bally machines.
GLWS.

Agreed! I love mine.

#8 5 years ago

Bump for a good seller!

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from VonBorakus:

Looks like a good deal to me! GLWS!

If you've been eating mushrooms for the last 7 years.

#10 5 years ago

I dont think it that bad needs just a good clean but not to faded and some bumps and scuffs, should clean up pretty nice tho

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I dont think it that bad needs just a good clean but not to faded and some bumps and scuffs, should clean up pretty nice tho

Yeah. It looks like a fair price. Needs side rails, a lockdown bar, and a cleaning ($100-$150). Looks like it would clean up well. Good luck OP.

#12 5 years ago

All offers right now require shipping, I will do that in the end but I really like people to come in person, see the game & play it. Yes, it will clean up very nice and that is all it needs as game plays fine. If you just want to play, no need for a new lock bar and side rails but I agree you have another $150 in cost there so based on the offers I have to ship, I am going to drop this down to $2850 for anyone who can pickup in person!

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

All offers right now require shipping, I will do that in the end but I really like people to come in person, see the game & play it. Yes, it will clean up very nice and that is all it needs as game plays fine. If you just want to play, no need for a new lock bar and side rails but I agree you have another $150 in cost there so based on the offers I have to ship, I am going to drop this down to $2850 for anyone who can pickup in person!

Man, pinside can be so frustrating. So many great opportunities on the east side of the country, not much love for the west..... /sigh /cry

GLWS!!

#14 5 years ago

More pics added.

#15 5 years ago

Great Pin, family and guest go right to it. With some luck, we could have some new rules coming.

GL.

#16 5 years ago

May be removing bill acceptor/stacker so PM me for new lower price!

#17 5 years ago

To those who have asked, this game does have theBall Hang up repair kit part# A-22599 installed!

#18 5 years ago

Dropping this to $2600 to anyone who can get out to pick up in person this weekend

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Dropping this to $2600 to anyone who can get out to pick up in person this weekend

#20 5 years ago

OP that's it I'm tired of this. Your game looks like crap, you haven't done a single thing to justify $2,600 for this machine. This game is worth $1,800 max.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

OP that's it I'm tired of this. Your game looks like crap, you haven't done a single thing to justify $2,600 for this machine. This game is worth $1,800 max.

I just bought it it's worth it to me as cabinet and playfield will be replaced anyways, but I will take one just like it for $1800 if you have one

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from stephenshane237:

I just bought it it's worth it to me as cabinet and playfield will be replaced anyways, but I will take one just like it for $1800 if you have one

I missed the part where they legalized heroin in Ohio.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I missed the part where they legalized heroin in Ohio.

I guess I just overpayed but thanks for watching out for others

#24 5 years ago

#25 5 years ago

It is sold

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from stephenshane237:

I guess I just overpayed but thanks for watching out for others

Pretty sure you did all right! I paid $2650 for one in similar shape recently, and that seemed to be the cheapest one had gone around here in a year or two.

Eggbert52 is a well-known troll.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Eggbert52 is a well-known troll.

Just because I have an opinion it doesn't make me a troll. You think I'm a troll, many don't think I'm a troll. I'm just giving my opinion in hopes that some noob isn't preyed upon. Doesn't mean it was a good deal.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Quoted from eggbert52:

Just because I have an opinion it doesn't make me a troll. You think I'm a troll, many don't think I'm a troll. I'm just giving my opinion in hopes that some noob isn't preyed upon. Doesn't mean it was a good deal.

Apparently some people are tired of your opinion. Your opinion looks like crap, you haven't done a single thing to justify it. Your opinion is worth $.02 max, but I'd say quite a bit less since the game is sold and everyone is happy.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Apparently some people are tired of your opinion. Your opinion looks like crap, you haven't done a single thing to justify it. Your opinion is worth $.02 max, but I'd say quite a bit less since the game is sold and everyone is happy.

Feel free to say more. At least I was speaking about the game and my opinion on it. You are just throwing out insults that aren't well founded, certainly not funny, and don't do a single thing to back up what you are trying to say. What that is, I have no idea.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

If a stock is selling at $50 a share and you feel it's worth $30 a share, that doesn't mean you can buy it for that.

I'd say a functional game for $2600 is a good deal when comparable examples have recently sold around $3000 is a good deal.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

If a stock is selling at $50 a share and you feel it's worth $30 a share, that doesn't mean you can buy it for that.
I'd say a functional game for $2600 is a good deal when comparable examples have recently sold around $3000 is a good deal.

Really dumb analogy. It's NOT a good deal. Period. Anyway, it's sold and thank God it's not in my house. If you guys want to give away your money in PA & OH please by all means send it down to Florida.

#32 5 years ago

I know of Eggbert52 from my time on the Neo Geo forums.

He made a post asking what his worst thread was. That sounds an awful lot like a troll to me.

#33 5 years ago

Eggbert52 - prove your point. Show documentation of several examples of this game selling in comparable condition under $2000.

#34 5 years ago

Guys, it is ok to let this one go. Maybe in FL they can be had for $1800 who knows but no matter how you look at it times have changed now that the hobby has grown. I have been into it for over 20 years now and can tell you I remember when Betson closed out NGG at $1699 and had trouble getting rid of them! Never bought new in box games back then but you would be shocked at the close out prices on what we consider A list games back then.

#35 5 years ago

What's the matter, Eggbert? You have to whine to me via PM because you can't back up what you're saying with facts?

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

What's the matter, Eggbert? You have to whine to me via PM because you can't back up what you're saying with facts?

I was very respectful on my PM and sent it as a way to discuss in a non public way. It is apparent that you prefer to call folks out in a public manner which is certainly your right. I was just saying in PM what the OP was saying which is to let it go.

#37 5 years ago

Really, if you're finding them for $1800, I'd LOVE to know where this is. I'm apparently looking all the wrong places for my games.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I must be a noob to the hobby ...dammit I got taken if I had only listened I would not have possibly and objectively overpaid for a game I have been looking for. But opinions are fine game is sold it is what it is. Also the machine is much nicer than described new cabinet, plating and playfield restoration already started

#39 5 years ago

Congrats on the purchase! Fun game that I used to hate until I played one in real life. Jumped right on my Wishlist.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside