101_4862.JPG
101_4851.JPG
101_4845.JPG
101_4841.JPG
101_4840.JPG
101_4839.JPG
100_0520.JPG
#1 12 years ago

I am moving on to different titles. This listing indicates a price of $2600. The Pinside price is now $2300. http://www.pynball.com/app/guest/showPublication.do?p=3517

I don't expect to get every $$ that I have put in it but...I have almost $3100 invested with new parts, DMD, flipper assemblies...etc.

PM me here on pinside or send me direct email to jbrady65 at Yahoo dot com

Da Gorilla!!

#2 12 years ago

I may be going to the Chicago expo next week, I would bring this to your van or SUV if you wish. Hell, even your home if you live in the Chicago land area...and don't mind having Gorillas around..

#3 12 years ago

Good price for NGG. It seems to be climbing

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Good price for NGG. It seems to be climbing

I agree, they're increasing in value quickly.

#5 12 years ago

I wish you lived closer Gorilla. I'm going to play my buddies NGG tonight, can't wait!

#6 12 years ago

There was one in Tampa for $1850 two days ago and I must have just missed it.

#7 12 years ago

I sold mine Here for $ 2300.00 .. It shouldn't Take Long...

100_0520.JPG100_0520.JPG

#8 12 years ago

Why are you getting rid of the golf theme?...I thought it was a good fit. It should sell easy though, it's a good player. A little easy. I owned one for about 2 weeks. The sound and the gophers killed it for me. sold mine for 2250.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from wesperron:

Why are you getting rid of the golf theme?....

I am so very close to affording/finding the machines I have always wanted. I have decided I am now in it totally for me!

#10 12 years ago

Is that yr Woman in yr Avitar Gorilla ?

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I am so very close to affording/finding the machines I have always wanted. I have decided I am now in it totally for me!

Good for you Gorilla...I have learned that I would never be happy until I have the ones I always wanted.

I'm now looking for a CFTBL. I like machines of the early 90's

#12 12 years ago

I have dreams of making the hole in one during multiball. Very addicting machine. 1997 and less then 3k made. Get it if you can.

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Is that yr Woman in yr Avitar Gorilla ?

No,sir! And I am also proud to say that because of my real woman, I don't even WISH it was!!

#14 12 years ago

Sold to a fellow pinsider. I can't wait to meet him. Seems like a great individual, even if he does own every machine on my dream list!

#15 12 years ago

Totally stoked about the NGG Gorilla. It will be an honor to meet you in person. You Iowa guys are awesome! Now go get that SM so you can scratch that off your wish list

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

Totally stoked about the NGG Gorilla.

I could bring along Congo, too if you needed to move AFM or TZ out. I am sure they are getting old by now!

#19 12 years ago

damn nice collection pin crazed

#20 12 years ago

Thanks Dvandentop! Took a long tine to get there. I actually had all video games 5 years ago, one was a 48 in 1 stand up with, of all games, Pinball Action!!! We started playing that AMAZING 1982 video rendition of pinball nightly and we were hooked. Every night for months my friend said at the end of the evening, "you need a real pinball machine".

I found a meteor in a guys garage, $300.00, had kitty litter in the coin returns! Drug it home, in a blizzard, and by the end of the winter I had sold all the video games and had bought a SP and a HS2. Been hooked ever since

101_4839.JPG101_4839.JPG 101_4840.JPG101_4840.JPG 101_4841.JPG101_4841.JPG

#21 12 years ago

Very Nice gameroom and lineup of Pins!!

#22 12 years ago

Thanks Mike! I will try to remember to take some tonight with everything on and people Kinda quiet during the morning hours

#23 12 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

Totally stoked about the NGG Gorilla. It will be an honor to meet you in person. You Iowa guys are awesome! Now go get that SM so you can scratch that off your wish list []

Ah a fellow MN'er To bad NGG wasn't at pinball circus or blainbrook! I just spent all weekend at those two places and I've heard a lot about this pin.

#24 12 years ago

Yea I would have been at the circus if I didn't have to finish the siding on the garage, got it all done and one coat of paint this weekend!!

Well we will have to have you stop over and play some NGG once she is in da house!!

#25 12 years ago

I told you it would sell easy gorilla. Congrats to both of you. It's amazing how many pins are sold between pinsiders.

#26 12 years ago

Nice line up Pin_Crazed.

#27 12 years ago

What a game room Pin_Crazed. I had to pick my jaw up from the floor just now! It does not get much better than that. Congrats on the new addition!!

#28 12 years ago

Thanks everyone! It is always a "work in progress". Just never ends. BTW that is my Garage

This is a great group of people here on Pinside, I love being a part of it! Here is a few evening pics.
I will add to them to the sticky thread as well.

101_4845.JPG101_4845.JPG 101_4851.JPG101_4851.JPG 101_4862.JPG101_4862.JPG 101_4861.JPG101_4861.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,800 (OBO)
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ngg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.