IMG_4463.JPG
IMG_4462.JPG
IMG_4461.JPG
IMG_4459.JPG
IMG_4398.JPG
IMG_4460.JPG
#1 11 years ago

-Updated-

This one was located in the back side of Chicago Expo this year. Much interest but alas no takers. Price is now reduced from $6900.

Would consider partial trades for a B or C DMD. Let me know what you have.

TOTAN $6700
Just finishing a major shop (90+ hours). A few tweaks left but should be ready in a day or so.
I wouldn’t call the playfield on the level of CQ or anything but it really is in decent shape. Cabinet also in decent condition. Original with minor touch ups.

Things recently completed-
Swirl ramp replaced and the others (non-cracked) cleaned and flame polished.
Full set of new plastics
Playfield torn down and polished using TC
Apron redone
New coin door
New scoop
New rubber all around
All playfield stainless polished
Flippers completely rebuilt
Pops rebuilt
Cabinet \ backbox touched up
New legs and bolts
Bunch of other stuff that’s slipping my mind…….

If you would like additional pics, these digital ones are cheap, ask away. In addition, I have a few hundred from the recent restore.

Thanks for looking
Jeff

// Error: Image 48550 not found // IMG_4460.JPGIMG_4460.JPG

#2 11 years ago

A few more pics

IMG_4398.JPGIMG_4398.JPG IMG_4459.JPGIMG_4459.JPG IMG_4461.JPGIMG_4461.JPG

#3 11 years ago

some more....

IMG_4462.JPGIMG_4462.JPG IMG_4463.JPGIMG_4463.JPG IMG_4464.JPGIMG_4464.JPG

#4 11 years ago

Last ones for now...

IMG_4456.JPGIMG_4456.JPG IMG_4457.JPGIMG_4457.JPG

#5 11 years ago

Man, that is a non-faded nf cab! Beautiful games.

#6 11 years ago

Nice, Good luck with the sale.

#7 11 years ago

NF cab is more faded on the other side. I really don't want to over represent. The pics of NF are not accurate. I'll post some additional ones later.

#8 11 years ago

Interested in the NF. You say you have better pics?

#9 11 years ago

I've received a numerous amount of pic requests for NF. Attached is a link for more of those.

If there are specific camera shots you would like, please ask.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79392216@N07/

A little more info about NF

playfield stripped and polished. Excellent condition.
Ramps flame polished.
Re-rubbered all around
All three flippers rebuilt
New opto board
replaced switch matrix and PIC chips - fixed short in the switch matrix
backglass molding replaced
Ramp protector on jump ramp. Small crack on the ramp still but the protector is there to prevent further damage
Fade to orange / yellow on one side
Misc nicks and scrapes

#11 11 years ago

NF pending sale.

TOTAN still available.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I'll take the No Fear.
Email sent.

Now that's how you buy a pin.... Congrats pmWolf

#13 11 years ago

Did you have the no fear at mgc this past year? If yes, I am pissed at myself for waiting for your additional pics! Also, Is this the totan that was at mgc this past year or was that somebody else's?

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I'll take the No Fear.

Email sent.

I agree, thats how you buy a pin. I will now crawl back into my internet cave and feel much shame.

#15 11 years ago

davewth, my No Fear was at MGC this year. The one next to TZ and NGG when you walk in one of the two entrances to the freeplay hall. The TOTAN you were thinking of was Korn's pin. It was right across.

Jeff

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from temlog:

davewth, my No Fear was at MGC this year. The one next to TZ and NGG when you walk in one of the two entrances to the freeplay hall. The TOTAN you were thinking of was Korn's pin. It was right across.
Jeff

All three of your games played very well at mgc. Pete is going to be happy with that no fear.

#18 11 years ago

TOTAN will be in the Expo freeplay area for play / purchase. My contact information will be attached. Arriving later in the afternoon on Wednesday.

PM for more information.

thanks, Jeff

#19 11 years ago

Psyched the TOTAN will be in the free play area. GLWS.

#20 11 years ago

TOTAN still available at Expo.

After playing so many great games in the freeplay area, I'm now accepting partial trades. Looking for B/C titles + cash.

Let me know what you got.

Jeff

#21 11 years ago

I played it, too, last night and it's in fantastic condition. Someone's going to be happy that they bought it!!

#22 11 years ago

I played this machine during the tournament yesterday. It's a beautiful example. I also noticed that someone at Expo was selling the lighted sword topper for $200. This is the cheapest I've seen one of these. Someone could potentially buy both Jeff's game and the topper and walk away from Expo with one hell of a nice TOTAN.

#23 11 years ago

I missed your NF couple weeks ago. Didn't realize that was your totan at the expo. That was by far my wifes and my favorite pin there. Nice job. That thing played fantastic,smooth and fast. We even talked about it afterwards. We went back in the room later and it was gone? Sold?

#24 11 years ago

bigduke6, NF never made it into the Expo this year. Parking lot deal. Not sure who owns the one you are referring to. BTW no longer pending sale.

TOTAN is there. I'll be there in the morning to either sell it or yank it back home.....not looking forward to lugging it around anymore. I'll knock off a few bucks if I don't have to haul it home.

Jeff

#25 11 years ago

TOTAN was brought home. I didn't write down the exact audit numbers but I think the plays exceeded 600. With that said, a quick clean up job and it will be ready for a new home.

Price dropped to $6700. Pickup 60031.

Jeff

#26 11 years ago

I cannot believe this is still around. I played the hell out of this game at expo and it was in great shape. Good luck with the sale. Thanks for letting us play it!

#27 11 years ago

Whatever it goes for, it is what it is. I am glad folks enjoyed playing it. In the end, I am glad it was well played. To be selfish, that's what is all about. The back is sore and the family was supportive (to a point).

Pinphila, thanks for the kind words and glad you enjoyed it.

Jeff

#28 11 years ago

Jeff,

Did you ever get that bracket to fit?

#29 11 years ago

I'm going to say it again, that was my wifes and my favorite pin at the expo by far. If this was tax time I'd be in your driveway right now.

#30 11 years ago

Sale Pending for TOTAN.

#31 11 years ago

btw, the plastic does go on the inside. Never really looked at it until you guys were struggling with it. I almost bought this one, so I could keep mine. trying to resist doing stuff like this. not going to make any forward momentum if I keep buying my shit back..

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from temlog:

Sale Pending for TOTAN.

Congrats!

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Jeff,
Did you ever get that bracket to fit?

Actually I did. Basically it was what we talked about. a little dremel action to form it just right and a slight contraction of the skill shot ribs was all it took. Fit like a glove.

Thanks so much for your help and the bracket!

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from temlog:

Thanks so much for your help and the bracket!

No worries. Glad it worked out. Congrats on the sale! Someone is getting a mighty fine TOTAN.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 84.99
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nf-and-totan-near-chicago-expo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.