Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mazzaneo
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pf_blemish_2.jpg
pf_blemish_1.jpg
IMG_2283.JPG
DSC_0099.JPG
DSC_0098.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG
DSC_0096.JPG
DSC_0095.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Hello everybody!

Finally the Star Trek TNG playfield is finished and available. I will post a pic as soon as I get one finally clearcoated.

The playfields are 899$ each shipped to the USA or Canada, Australia is additional 75$ shipping.

Dust free (I will polish the very few dust spots out of the clearcoat in this version) would be extra 50$.

Payment possibilities:

Wire transfer or a check are free of charge, Paypal would be 70$ per playfield to cover their fees.

I have the following other playfields available:

White Water (779$), Medieval Madness (879$), AFM very few left (799$), Twilight Zone (859$)

The next playfields are: SS sheudled for beginning of July, MB, CV.

You will get a 20$ discount per playfield if you buy two or more.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards,

Mirco Steffen
Fa. System-Technik
Immengarten 16
30926 Seelze
Phone +49 179/3940313
www.highclasspinballs.com

#2 6 years ago

I will take a pic as soon as the first one has the last layer of clear on it, otherwise it will not look perfect and might get some people confused how it looks like on the end...

Sorry for that!

Regards,
Mirco

3 weeks later
#3 6 years ago

Hello again!

Now I do have some pictures of the clearcoated playfields available:

http://de.myalbum.com/Album=W3DHWYNS

Regards,
Mirco

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Hello everybody!
Finally the Star Trek tng playfield is finished and available. I will post a pic as soon as I get one finally clearcoated.
The playfields are 899$ each shipped to the USA or Canada, Australia is additional 75$ shipping.
Dust free (I will polish the very few dust spots out of the clearcoat in this version) would be extra 50$.
Payment possibilities:
Wire transfer or a check are free of charge, Paypal would be 70$ per playfield to cover their fees.
I have the following other playfields available:
White Water (779$), Medieval Madness (879$), AFM very few left (799$), Twilight Zone (859$)
The next playfields are: SS sheudled for beginning of July, MB, CV.
You will get a 20$ discount per playfield if you buy two or more.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards,
Mirco Steffen
Fa. System-Technik
Immengarten 16
30926 Seelze
Phone +49 179/3940313
http://www.highclasspinballs.com

Make a pf lots of people really need! Indiana jones!!!!!

#6 6 years ago

I would love to, but right now we do not have the licence, maybe we have a chance next year...

Regards,
Mirco

#7 6 years ago

Theatre of magic

#8 6 years ago

Cannot wait for Scared Stiff, hope they come out amazing.

#9 6 years ago

just an FYI from the GreedPal TOS (don't want them to mess with you)

4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

#10 6 years ago

We need Bram Stokers Dracula! Many people looking for this one as most were beat up...

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

We need Bram Stokers Dracula! Many people looking for this one as most were beat up...

agreed, I would happily buy a BSD playfield in a heartbeat

#12 6 years ago

If I click to zoom on the photos, the page brings you to a log in window...
Cannot see high res zoomed in.. also, is there any backlit photos to better see the inserts?

#13 6 years ago

Was the Scared Stiff playfield ever done?

#14 6 years ago

Please make (or have someone else make if you can't) The Machine: Bride of Pinbot. There's a lot more worn out playfields out there of this game than some of the ones on your list of upcoming titles.

#15 6 years ago

Scared Stiff is in production right now and should be finished in 4 weeks.

I will try to get more pictures done in the next days. There are no cracked inserts if you are looking for that - I found a process to avoid these...

Someone else has the licence for The Machine, let's wait and see... I would love to do it otherwise and have a diamond plate here waiting to be reproduced...

The Monster Bash playfield timeframe is that they should be availbale on the Expo, Cirqus Voltaire before Christmas.

Regards,
Mirco

#16 6 years ago

I will try to get the higher Resolution pics uploaded here...

Regards,
Mirco

DSC_0095.JPG DSC_0096.JPG DSC_0097.JPG DSC_0098.JPG DSC_0099.JPG

#17 6 years ago

Looks Fantastic!!! Great work.

Any chance of Theatre of Magic being done?

#18 6 years ago

Wow, I never realized how much wood there is without artwork on there! So much on that game that a lot of people don't want to rip the playfield down!

#19 6 years ago

I thought it was you who had the Machine license. Looks like it is Boras Pinball and there is no info on his site, no pages for the Bride. It really sucks that this PF has fallen from possibility. Would love someone to get the license who could actually get the job done.

#20 6 years ago

Who knows what the future brings... Right now I'm busy....

Yes Theatre of Magic is sheudled for early next year.

SS will be ready to print in 2 weeks. MB is next in line, followed by CV

Regards,
Mirco

#21 6 years ago

I'll jump in too - any chance of making a Road Show pf? Seems these games always have a lot of wear in the same areas.

#22 6 years ago

Yes Theatre of Magic is sheudled for early next year.

Looks like I might be buying another ToM.

1 week later
#23 6 years ago

I just received a new STTNG playfield directly from Germany. It looks great. The clear is really smooth. The playfield is very well done. Thanks for doing them!

Steve

#26 6 years ago

I just received my playfield over the weekend while running the gamewarp 3 show, and i am very impressed, well worth the $$ and fast shipping!

i did not pay the extra for the "polishing" which i should of, but the only small issues can be easily fixed, as there is nothing in the clear causing the smell specs.

I would not hessitate to purchase another PF from High End.. A++ Job will go nicely in my $700 ST:TNG

IMG_2283.JPG pf_blemish_1.jpg pf_blemish_2.jpg

#27 6 years ago

Can't wait to purchase Monster Bash for sure....and Indiana Jones would AWESOME if possible.
Thanks for your great work.

#28 6 years ago

I was wondering why Fish Tales got bumped. I thought they were to be done before Expo???
What is the schedule on it???

#29 6 years ago

Extra polish for 50 is always worth it. This looks amazing. Impressive detail.

Now a playfield swap on a STTNG???!! That thing is packed!

#30 6 years ago

How long do you think a playfield swap would take on STTNG if it was your first one ever?

#31 6 years ago

I think swapping a sttng pf as your first pf swap, is seriously, and I mean seriously underestimating what is involved in the job.
Not to mention the cleaning and replacing of other parts.

1 week later
#33 6 years ago

I have some more STTNG, MM, WH20 and TZ in stock. Very few AFM as well...

SS is in production and will be printed soon. MB will be in production next week...

Regards,
Mirco

#34 6 years ago

looks really good. I've had to restore a lot of STTNG and those colors look spot on. Nice work.

#35 6 years ago

I would love to, but right now we do not have the licence, maybe we have a chance next year...
Regards,
Mirco

Doesn't disney own that now? Looks like you'll never see that license

3 weeks later
#36 6 years ago

I will have a shipment shortly, so if you plan on ordering a playfield it would be shipping very soon. I have stock of STTNG, TZ red in both verisons, MM and WH20.

SS and MB are in production and if everything works fine - they will be avaiable at Expo or worst shortly after. CV will be next before Christmas.

I'm taking preorders for a rerun of AFM and Funhouse now.

Regards,
Mirco

#37 6 years ago

Micro,

will you have a stock of playfields with you at Expo? i would be interested in just picking up a STTNG and MB in person. different cameras and different lighting make the colors look different (even the screens that i am looking at them on have different colors even though a 3 of them are the same make and model)

Christopher

#38 6 years ago

Hi Christopher!

Yes, I will be at Expo and I will take preorders for pickup there, I will take some extra playfields, but not many more than requested. STTNG will be there for sure, MB if they are ready.

Regards,
Mirco

#39 6 years ago

Will Funhouse be ready by expo?

#40 6 years ago

Is that playfield laying on DIRT?

2 months later
#41 5 years ago

Hi Mirco, is there any news on when the Theatre of Magic playfield will be available, are you taking deposits if so how do I go about placing a deposit?

Regards

1 month later
3 years later
#43 1 year ago

You’d ship fedex to Cyprus?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside