Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0228.JPG
DSC_0227.JPG
DSC_0226.JPG
DSC_0224.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Hello everybody!

Finally the Scared Stiff playfield is finished and available. Please see the attached pics for details, please note that they are taken with a flash which changes the colors. I will try to get better ones over the weekend if it stop raining here. DSC_0226.JPGDSC_0226.JPGDSC_0224.JPGDSC_0224.JPGDSC_0228.JPGDSC_0228.JPGDSC_0227.JPGDSC_0227.JPGDSC_0226.JPGDSC_0226.JPGDSC_0224.JPGDSC_0224.JPG

The playfields are 899$ each shipped to the USA or Canada, Australia is additional 75$ shipping.

Dust free (I will polish the very few dust spots out of the clearcoat in this version) would be extra 50$.

Payment possibilities:

Wire transfer or a check are free of charge, Paypal would be 50$ per playfield to cover their fees.

I have the following other playfields available:

White Water (779$), Medieval Madness (879$), Star Trek TNG (899$), Twilight Zone (859$)

The next playfields are: MB, CV, FH rerun, ToM.

You will get a 20$ discount per playfield if you buy two or more.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards,

Mirco Steffen
Fa. System-Technik
GERMANY
Email sales@highclasspinballs dot com
http://www.highclasspinballs.com

#2 10 years ago

Look Great!

#3 10 years ago

One step closer to MB!!!

#4 10 years ago

At a quick glance, I found one small color error. On the left Elvira image, her right hand index finger is colored in yellow. No idea if you can correct that or not.
I have some pictures left over from when I had my SS but it was a prototype PF so I can't compare everything.

#5 10 years ago

Looks good Mirco.

Any updates on CC? Still planning on that for this year?

#6 10 years ago

Why are these so much more than IPB? I think theirs were $600? Are there big differences? Just curious.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

At a quick glance, I found one small color error. On the left Elvira image, her right hand index finger is colored in yellow.

Goldfinger variant? Bit of a bummer though.

#8 10 years ago

let me see it's 899.00 and another 50.00 to finish the job and get the dust out? that's interesting. Usually if somethings a little f--ed up you discount it not charge more to fix it..

#9 10 years ago

looks good, do you have a direct link to the playfield section of the website.

also any chance of doing creature playfields in the future?

#10 10 years ago

MB, CV, TOM......sign me up. Thanks Mirco!

#11 10 years ago

The problem with my webshop is that is only for EU sales, so please email me for orders...

Regards,
Mirco

#12 10 years ago

Mirco - is there a best guess timetable for the release of these playfields?

#13 10 years ago

If anyone has a $600-650 Scared stiff playfield let me know via pm and I'll buy it.

#14 10 years ago

Guess I should have sold my NOS Bill Davis ccoated SS PF before this announcement

Oh well, it's sat here for 10 years so maybe in another 10 years...

#15 10 years ago

when are the IJ play fields being made

#16 10 years ago

pm sent.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Guess I should have sold my NOS Bill Davis ccoated SS PF before this announcement
Oh well, it's sat here for 10 years so maybe in another 10 years...

Repro SS playfields have already been available for years. I don't think this announcement really affected the pricing of NOS.

I've still got a couple NOS playfields myself. Never been concerned with pricing, especially now with arepro costing $950.

#18 10 years ago

Yeah I don't care about the $$$ either so I hadn't been following the repro situation. I just sort of like having the PF's around I suppose. I do feel a little guilty about not using them however...

#19 10 years ago

If you start feeling too guilty about it, I have a SS with a somewhat rough playfield.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from herg:

If you start feeling too guilty about it, I have a SS with a somewhat rough playfield.

Ok I kinda stepped right into that one didn't I ? Maybe we can make a deal toward a bunch of your awesome GI OCD boards!

"The "missing link" for all games with LED's in the GI circuit"... that's my contribution for your sales flyer. Not that you'll even need to advertise to be constantly sold out.

Ask Herg about his GI OCD folks - get 'em when they become available or the wait might be longer than the Metallica code

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

get 'em when they become available or the wait might be longer than the Metallica code

LOL! Maybe it's time for a status update. I'll post in the other thread:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gi-ocd-active-smoothing-for-gi-work-in-progress

#22 10 years ago

How much clearcoat is on there? They look pretty shiny...

#23 10 years ago

e-mail sent

#24 10 years ago

I use seven layers of clear with a special super shiny one on the end.

Regards,
Mirco

1 week later
#26 10 years ago

Did any BK2k playfields ever get made?

2 weeks later
3 weeks later
#28 10 years ago

How long until we will see BK2000 playfields ready to go?

#29 10 years ago

I am so ready for a CV and a ToM playfield, sign me up!!!!

Joe(acejedi)

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

How long until we will see BK2000 playfields ready to go?

He won't answer pm's so probably never.

#31 10 years ago

Anyone get one of these and able to report how they look and if the dimpling is accurate? I'm considering getting one and doing a swap in my game.

#32 10 years ago

hi, you hold me in consideration for when you have ready playfield of MB thanks

3 years later
#33 6 years ago

I have a new never used Scared Stiff playfield at the Nashville arcade and pinball expo this weekend called The Grand Ole Gameroom Expo. Just stop by the table with all the playfields and Invisiglass

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-new-scared-stiff-repro-playfields-from-mirco-germany and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.