Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MM_playfield_1.JPG
DSC_0078.JPG
DSC_0077.JPG
DSC_0076.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Hello everybody!

I would like to inform you that the new run of Medieval Madness playfilds will be ready to ship in the first week of March. As I have learned that checks need some time to arrive I would like to start collecting the payments now to be able to ship in time.

I did the dark purple version in this run.

The playfields are 879$ each shipped to the USA or Canada, Australia is additional 75$ shipping.

Dust free (I will polish the very few dust spots out of the clearcoat in this version) would be extra 50$.

Payment possibilities:
Wire transfer or a check are free of charge, Paypal would be 70$ per playfield to cover their fees.

I have the following other playfields available:
White Water (779$), Funhouse very few left (779$), AFM (799$)

The next playfields are:
SS sheudled for end of March, MB sheudled for end of April, CV sheudled for end of Mai, STTNG and TZ (red version) sheudled for end of June.

You will get a 20$ discount per playfield if you buy two or more.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards,

Mirco Steffen
Fa. System-Technik
Immengarten 16
30926 Seelze
Germany
Email: [email protected]
http://www.highclasspinballs.com

DSC_0076.JPGDSC_0076.JPG DSC_0077.JPGDSC_0077.JPG DSC_0078.JPGDSC_0078.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Just curious (since you don't mention), does this run fix the issues that Chris Hutchins pointed out about previous runs in one of his videos? Hole alignments being wrong and such? I'm not actually in the market for one myself, but if you addressed those, it'd be a big plus to point that out.

Edit: According to others my memory is wrong, and the MM playfield Chris went over on youtube was an IPB repro, not Mirco's.

#3 11 years ago

Looks good Mirco! Thanks for making such nice repros

#4 11 years ago

I believe the pf you're referring to were IPB pf NOT Mirco.. though he does mention in a post not having worked with the MIRCO pf lately...
Does anybody have any comparative photos of the "purple" vs usual pf?
Also is anyone bothered by the very white wood appearance of the pf vs a more typical more mellow soft yellow/orange finish?

#5 11 years ago

Correct that reference made was the IPB playfield.

#6 11 years ago

on the left side plfd, near F (Fire) .You need to remove the wood with dreamel for metal assembly

#7 11 years ago

Q?
Are these all dimpled and ready to get swapped out or is there some prep involved? They look real nice, I will be in the market for a TZ playfield for sure.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

I believe the pf you're referring to were IPB pf NOT Mirco.. though he does mention in a post not having worked with the MIRCO pf lately...

Doh! My bad. I couldn't go back and check because he pulled that video behind the curtain, but in my memory it was Mirco - whoops!

#9 11 years ago

Does anybody have any comparative photos of the "purple" vs usual pf?

Attached is a picture of the stock playfield in our MM. I think the dark purple looks great, very nice Mirco!

MM_playfield_1.JPGMM_playfield_1.JPG

#10 11 years ago

Cant wait for the CV platfields. The IPB versions sucked!

#11 11 years ago

Hmm.....Restore my TZ's factory playfield or buy one already done from Mirco in June?

Decisions, decisions!

1 week later
#12 11 years ago

Hello again!

There are some playfields left.

I do have stock of MM, AFM, very few FH, WH20.

Regards,
Mirco

#13 11 years ago

When are you running TZ again? Red not pink

#14 11 years ago

ugg I would love to pick one of these up but I need someone to sell me an MM first.....

#15 11 years ago

Will micro ever fix the light lock insert and various missing color issues with the micro whitewater playfields?

#16 11 years ago

Email Sent.

#17 11 years ago

How are your PayPal fees $70? That's 8 percent. Even cross border payments from Dollars to Euros is only a fee of 3.9%. Where is the other 4.1% coming from?

#18 11 years ago

Paypal fee like 3.25% Conversion fee @ 4.0%

Sounds about right

#19 11 years ago

Paypal doesn't charge a conversion fee to the seller. It gives the buyer an option of either paying them a fee to convert or your credit card converts it for you. Either way, the buyer pays the conversion fee.

#20 11 years ago

Any chance of a TOTAN?

#21 11 years ago

Hello!

The problem with Paypal in Germany is a little diufferent than in the USA. First I have to pay 3,9% per incoming transfer. The money arrives in US$, but I can only withdraw Euro to my bank account, and the Paypal exchange rate is approx. 4 % worse than my bank course is, that's how they earn money again. But that is not all: If the tranfer volumes exceed a specific volume they start to freeze 30% of the incoming payment for 3 month. Which means I don't have access to the money AND do not get paid for borrowing them money! This is a really really bad business tactic from Paypal and That is the main reason I try to avoid Paypal if there is any chance!

It does not matter how the payment comes in - in every case I offer a full refund if you are not happy with the playfields.

I know that wire transfers are pretty expensive in the USA (by the way - in Germany they are mostly free of charge!), so checks seem to be the best option.

Please email me with any questions!

Regarding WH20: I will fix it once (IF) we rerun WH20. But this is not going to happen in the next years.

TZ red will be available end of June.

Regards,
Mirco

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Hello again!
There are some playfields left.
I do have stock of MM, AFM, very few FH, WH20.
Regards,
Mirco

Were the insert and color corrections made on the WH2O playfields when you re-screened them?

I would buy one if so. Please answer, thanks!

#23 11 years ago

Didn't say PP didn't.

Quoted from daley:

Paypal doesn't charge a conversion fee to the seller. It gives the buyer an option of either paying them a fee to convert or your credit card converts it for you. Either way, the buyer pays the conversion fee.

#24 11 years ago

Just to make this clear: WH20 is still the same run. I did run them only one time so far.

Regards,
Mirco

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Just to make this clear: WH20 is still the same run. I did run them only one time so far.

Why were the problems not corrected?

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Why were the problems not corrected?

If all the playfields are still from the first, incorrectly manufactured run, then you wont see any corrected playfields until the second run.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

If all the playfields are still from the first, incorrectly manufactured run, then you wont see any corrected playfields until the second run.

I just caught what he said. I will wait for the second run for the corrections to be made before I make a purchase.

#28 11 years ago

My MM needs a playfield swap I already have a IPB one, but I might get one of these as I love the the colors.

1 week later
#29 11 years ago

Hello again!

I still have some available as well as AFM, FH, WH20...

Regards,
Mirco

#30 11 years ago

We also have MM playfields in stock as well - the darker purple version from Mirco

www.planetarypinball.com

4 months later
#31 10 years ago

I have some more STTNG, MM, WH20 and TZ in stock. Very few AFM as well...

SS is in production and will be printed soon. MB will be in production next week...

Regards,
Mirco

5 months later
#33 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballM:

on the left side plfd, near F (Fire) .You need to remove the wood with dreamel for metal assembly

Yes that needs too be cut out so I guess that area was not fixed in this run ?

#34 10 years ago

Yes, it was fixed and is now cut out.

Regards,
Mirco

#35 10 years ago

Ok cool thanks Mirco

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 64.99
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-new-medieval-madness-repro-playfields-dark-purple-run and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.