images-590.jpeg
100_0054.JPG
100E0053.JPG
star trek NG clap.gif
Gates_Plaque.JPG
cassandra_eatpm.jpg
mark_and_box.jpg
box.jpg
There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 10 years ago

I have a factory sealed Scared Stiff that came from the Mistress herself, Cassandra Peterson. Machine will come with certificate of authenticity on Queen B Productions letterhead signed by Cassandra Peterson and Mark Pierson. Machine in located in Los Angeles, CA.

#2 10 years ago

Whoa, pretty cool stuff. Let me get my house on the market. Do you think there is room for me to sleep inside of it?

#3 10 years ago

Steal deal this will go so fast!

#4 10 years ago

Wow. Selling my children is illegal right?

Calm down...just kidding. But, I want it so badly.

#5 10 years ago

Wow

#6 10 years ago

How about 3 bottle caps & some belly button lint for it?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Whoa, pretty cool stuff. Let me get my house on the market. Do you think there is room for me to sleep inside of it?

Sleep inside a pinball? I'd rather sleep inside her shooter lane be damned! Glws. I wish I was a multimillionaire!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#9 10 years ago

Nice! Someone is going to get a real treat opening that up. Talk about rare opportunity.

#11 10 years ago

Heading to the gas station after work to put 10 on powerball... WOW!

#13 10 years ago

That is incredible, not the price but that there is still a NIB SS still around and from the Mistress herself no less. Talk about a Grail pin. Worth every penny in my book. Oh to be a millionaire. GLWS

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Steal deal this will go so fast!

Hard to tell. It's a one of a kind so pricing it is very difficult. Let's say a really nice Scared Stiff goes for $6500 . So a NIB has to be around $9-10k I guess? Ownership is definitely awesome, but is it placard'd like the ST:TNG games were? You'd have to find the crazy pinball/elvira crossover fan with deep pockets. Not saying there isn't one out there, but definitely a limited market.

#15 10 years ago

Wish I had money ,how much the sperm bank pays
Each time you fill a cup ?

#16 10 years ago

If I had 25k to spend on pins, I'd get a really nice scared stiff ... and several other pins. You really have to hit the right collector for something like this. Good luck finding that guy, Robert!

#17 10 years ago

The one that sold on Ebay years ago was a better deal as you got to go to her place and pickup in person as I recall.

#18 10 years ago

Hard to imagine this not being scooped up pretty quickly at only 25K.

#19 10 years ago

Wow, that's awesome! GLWS!

#20 10 years ago

Very cool.

I'd fly in for photo op, then drive it back.

I hope someone from here gets it.

#21 10 years ago

Wish I was farther.

#22 10 years ago

NIB SS......Oh,man....it sucks to be middle class!

#23 10 years ago

$25,000 + $300 (cost of new cpu board)= $25,300.

#24 10 years ago

Wish I was closer and it was a lot cheaper. Good luck.

#25 10 years ago

Wow that's a tough sell - you pay $25k for a NIB hugely collector's item ... will you actually ever remove it from the box? Guessing that would drop the value immensely almost immediately. Kinda funny to think someone could buy and just display the box in their game room - saying that "That's a NIB Scared Stiff in there from Elvira! But I can't open it cause it would drop $10k in value!" ..

#26 10 years ago

that's funny

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Wow that's a tough sell - you pay $25k for a NIB hugely collector's item ... will you actually ever remove it from the box? Guessing that would drop the value immensely almost immediately. Kinda funny to think someone could buy and just display the box in their game room - saying that "That's a NIB Scared Stiff in there from Elvira! But I can't open it cause it would drop $10k in value!" ..

It would suck if after looking at the box for two years you said screw it. You open the box and its a comet pinball.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I have a factory sealed Scared Stiff that came from the Mistress herself, Cassandra Peterson.....

So, the one that sold on eBay a few years back was, I believe, from Ms Peterson as well. So, she had/has 2 (or more?) NIB SS?

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

^ this.
at this point someone buy a box and say it's a Scared Stiff = same thing.

#30 10 years ago

Steal?
Nawww.
Cool.
Yeah.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from rx3:

$25,000 + $300 (cost of new cpu board)= $25,300.

bingo

#32 10 years ago

Could we be treated to a few pics
I'd love to see what a NIB older pin came in, (sick of seeing all the Stern boxes lol)

#33 10 years ago

Maybe I can talk my daughter into joining the Army instead of Stanford!

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

It would suck if after looking at the box for two years you said screw it. You open the box and its a comet pinball.

Lol, that's funny.

#35 10 years ago

25k should come with at least a <cough>

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from TeeJayN:

So, the one that sold on eBay a few years back was, I believe, from Ms Peterson as well. So, she had/has 2 (or more?) NIB SS?

What if this is the same one?

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

What if this is the same one?

Sure.

Or what if she got a dozen of them as part of the licensing deal?

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Sure.
Or what if she got a dozen of them as part of the licensing deal?

I think it makes more sense that it may be the same one, since the OP says it "came from", as in it was a prior purchase. I'm sure she could have gotten as many as she wants, but I doubt she just kept them all NIB sitting somewhere all these years.

#39 10 years ago

Interesting, but a hard sale for sure. I'm willing to bet your email gets flooded with crazy low offers.

#40 10 years ago

This is probably a really stupid question, but is it good for a pin to sit boxed up for almost 20 years? That means the batteries would have been sitting there for 20 years too - right?

#41 10 years ago

Get in touch with teekee,he would probably buy it or trade for it.

#42 10 years ago

Price is set by Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira.

Keep in mind, she's a senoir citizen now.

Diapers and medication don't come cheap.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Could we be treated to a few pics
I'd love to see what a NIB older pin came in, (sick of seeing all the Stern boxes lol)

IMG_1272.jpgIMG_1272.jpgScreen-Shot-2013-09-21-at-8.27.55-AM-1.pngScreen-Shot-2013-09-21-at-8.27.55-AM-1.png

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

I think it makes more sense that it may be the same one, since the OP says it "came from", as in it was a prior purchase. I'm sure she could have gotten as many as she wants, but I doubt she just kept them all NIB sitting somewhere all these years.

I thought she said at Comicon that she still had some NIB.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from scylla:

This is probably a really stupid question, but is it good for a pin to sit boxed up for almost 20 years? That means the batteries would have been sitting there for 20 years too - right?

Some old Williams games had Rayovac carbon batteries from the factory, so those do not cause the mess that alkaline batteries do.

As long as they were kept in a dry and stable temp, they should have the minimum corrosion on the zinc parts.

Take a look at HEP's site with the pics of the NGG or Dinner he restored NIB.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

Screen-Shot-2013-09-21-at-8.27.5... 226 KB

IMG_1272.jpg 357 KB

The infamous Yellow sponge... Where are they all today?
Packing really sucked back then.... lol

#48 10 years ago

Robert can respond but I am pretty sure she got at least a couple as part if the deal with WMS. When I talked to her about a year ago, she said she still had a SS; did not ask if it was NIB or one that was opened up and set up to play.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

I am pretty sure she got at least a couple as part if the deal with WMS.

True.

#50 10 years ago

Is this you

image-953.jpgimage-953.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

£ 37.00
$ 37.50
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

£ 49.00
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-new-in-box-scared-stiff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.