Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by pinmister
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Star Trek Premium Model.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

#2 10 years ago

Nice! Cointaker is a top notch business. I look forward to handing them money at the Ohio show.

#3 10 years ago

What is the availability of Star Trek Premium? Is the game play on the premium identical to the LE?
    Thanks and good luck with your new venture.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from LitzDoc:

What is the availability of Star Trek Premium? Is the game play on the premium identical to the LE?
    Thanks and good luck with your new venture.

Thanks for your support.

-Yes the Star Trek Premiums are currently in stock and ready to ship. The gameplay is identical to the LE and is just missing some exterior features such as mirrored backglass, metal speaker panel, lighted laser-etched side trim and lighted backbox emblem, signed playfield, and shaker motor.

-The look of the Premium is stunning and the pictures do not give it true justice. It is a really cool color and ties in well with the translight. The color changing LED board on this machine is really astonishing and makes it one of Sterns brightest machines ever made. Thanks for your interest and feel free to pm for pricing

Star Trek Premium Model.jpgStar Trek Premium Model.jpg
    #5 10 years ago

CT had the best price I could find on a NIB MET Pro.

#6 10 years ago

I have bought 2 pins from cointaker. Chris is a good guy.

#7 10 years ago

CT = good people!

#8 10 years ago

I agree CT is great for pricing, but what's the point of yet another middle man? What does this mean for pricing? I assume you aren't working for free.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

Hey all, I am excited to announce that I have joined Coin-Taker and am now helping with new game sales.

So now that you have joined Coin-Taker to help them sell games, how much of an additional discount are Pinside members eligible to receive vs buying direct from Coin-Taker?

#10 10 years ago

Cointaker just destroyed everyone on price on STLE when I went looking. Bailed on my normal guy who is popular around here over pricing. Would buy again from them.

#11 10 years ago

Congrats on the new gig, Rex. Now all you need to do is turn your garage into a showroom...

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

Hey all, I am excited to announce that I have joined Coin-Taker and am now helping with new game sales. Coin-Taker is working on becoming the premier Stern distributor of choice while continuing to provide a superior level of customer satisfaction and service. I have always been impressed with Coin-Takers level of customer service and have decided to take my passion for pinball and helping people out to the next level and work together. Coin-Takers product line and services will continue to grow and some exciting things are in the works. It is a great time for pinball and I am excited to help with the process of purchasing a new machine. Feel free to shoot me a pm for pricing and availability on any new title. Coin-Taker would like to earn your business and loyalty. Thanks, Rex
    Welcome to the team

CT.jpg 7 KB

#13 10 years ago

Nice move! Do you think you could get the "game sales" page on the CT website updated regularly? I often go to check when new titles release and it always seem to be very outdated.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from Fliptastic:

Nice move! Do you think you could get the "game sales" page on the CT website updated regularly? I often go to check when new titles release and it always seem to be very outdated.

Thank You, and yes the site is under construction and is being updated currently.

-I would like to thank everyone who has responded and is looking for a new machine. Must be something in the water?

-Also I have gotten a lot of request for Star Trek LE-Sorry Coin-Taker is sold out of ST LE's
    -Yes X-MEN LE's still available

Thanks everyone!

#15 10 years ago

Order sent today. Thanks Rex.

#16 10 years ago

I tried to get a NIB STLE thru Rex and CT, but availability wasn't there. Rex went above and beyond and secured me one from another source at no additional charge to me. He da man! Thanks Rex - good luck.

#17 10 years ago

Will you also provide the ability to send PCBs for repair to Stern via Cointaker ?

#18 10 years ago

I have only done business with Melissa (LEDs not a NIB yet).........She is fantastic to deal with. I call with issues with some lamps and she sent me stuff. On my first purchase I did not know about ghosting and said I wanted the best, but did not get the non-ghosting apparently. She sent out a replacement set of the inserts with non ghosting and told me to send the others back. I opted to buy another machine worth of LEDs (kits for me so far) from her and paid for the extras so I had been sent. I have one set waiting to go into Dr. Who and will buy more..............I will buy from them again. If I ever pull the trigger it will be with CT.........Ivan said that CT did up a BSD that looked really sweet. I will probably buy that kit from you next!
    Great Company and the best of luck to you sir!

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gnatty:

Nice! Cointaker is a top notch business. I look forward to handing them money at the Ohio show.

I agree 100%. Melissa is great to work with, always exceedingly nice on the telephone, and CoinTaker's customer service is fantastic too.

I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.

#20 10 years ago

I have my POTC, my Xenon and my BK ('80) still to retrofit and when I am ready, will be buying my LED's (and boards where necessary) from CoinTaker.

I've purchased 5 kits so far (MM, STTNG, TZ, CV, ToM) and they've been fantastic. You have to remember that there's a bit of artistic liberty that they have to put into the kits and with the exception of one white GI LED on my MM that I really feel should be green (to light the castle corner in a bit more green), their choice of colors, flashers, RGBs, and brightness (warm/soft white, etc) has been spot on and have really made all of my machines "pop" and look and play so much better

#21 10 years ago

Any Em's ?

#22 10 years ago

Do you have any AC/DC pins available NIB or otherwise?

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from LitzDoc:

Do you have any AC/DC pins available NIB or otherwise?

-Yes plenty of New in Box AC/DC Pros, AC/DC Premiums and AC/DC Premium-Luci versions in stock and ready to ship.
    -Yes we have the ability to send PCBs into Stern for repair via Coin-Taker

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-new-in-box-pinball-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.