• 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by shlockdoc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipperfingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

I'm kind of suprised this is still available as it's a hot title. Is the flood of Premium ACDC's causing the market on the LE's to soften?

What's the price record on BIB NIB as far as what is known? I always like to see people succeed in trying to sell their wares, but one of the posters here makes a lot of sense. A $3000 premium for a game with no additional features except a shaker motor, but with a cloudy lower PF window. It would certainly be a reason for pause for me. Then again, any game at this price level would be. Like many others here, while I could technically afford it, the ramifications would be too much to take, namely explaining it to my wife.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Jim, looks like your best bet is to close this post and start it over and hope that some of these guys go away and find something better to do with their lives...

If it's been said once, it's been said a thousand times-- If you don't want your sale discussed, don't put it in a discussion thread. Just post it at the "Market" and be done with it. It looks like I've posted here about as much as you, so if it seems like I need to find something better to do with my life, you had better do the same.

People seem to come here for one of five reasons: 1. To post things for sale, 2. To discuss things for sale, 3. To brag, 4. To ask for help, 5. To bitch.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

The guy paid $7k??? And you know this how? And what does that even have to do with anything??? That's just another lame comment...
I'm beginning to see how Obama got re-elected...

By all accounts, the seller is a great guy. However, to suggest that discussing the price is out of bounds is ridiculous.

With your irrational comments throughout this thread, your Obama comment kind of figures. I thought that this board was supposed to be apolitical.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

16,500 (Firm)
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipperfingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-new-in-box-acdc-bib?tu=flipperfingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.