• 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by shlockdoc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Price $9,500

Game is in Columbus, Ohio area for pickup. Also willing to ship. Game is NIB on the pallet and ready to ship. I can help setup shipping for a reasonable price.

Jim
[email protected]
614-893-3282

#2 11 years ago

bump

#3 11 years ago

What number ACDC Back in Black is in the box?Thanks Dave

#4 11 years ago

#5 11 years ago

Mine was 280...

#6 11 years ago

#163 here in the UK!

#7 11 years ago

Lets not derail the OPs for sale thread, please.

#8 11 years ago

Bump.

Can deliver along I77 on between Ohio and Charlotte on 11/16. Also will consider trades for huo or high end restored games plus minus cash as needed.

Jim
[email protected]

#10 11 years ago

I'm kind of suprised this is still available as it's a hot title. Is the flood of Premium ACDC's causing the market on the LE's to soften?

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Is the flood of Premium ACDC's causing the market on the LE's to soften?

I'm guessing there aren't a lot of people willing to pay a $3,000 premium for a game that plays the exact same and yet has a fu**ed up lower playfield window.

#12 11 years ago

Yea, it's been a whole week! Crazy long time!
Have you seen one lower? If so, where?

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

I'm kind of suprised this is still available as it's a hot title. Is the flood of Premium ACDC's causing the market on the LE's to soften?

What's the price record on BIB NIB as far as what is known? I always like to see people succeed in trying to sell their wares, but one of the posters here makes a lot of sense. A $3000 premium for a game with no additional features except a shaker motor, but with a cloudy lower PF window. It would certainly be a reason for pause for me. Then again, any game at this price level would be. Like many others here, while I could technically afford it, the ramifications would be too much to take, namely explaining it to my wife.

#14 11 years ago

Maybe, just maybe, some sanity is returning to the market!! AC/DC is a good game, but I'm sorry, just not worth $9K IMO in any version.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm guessing there aren't a lot of people willing to pay a $3,000 premium for a game that plays the exact same and yet has a fu**ed up lower playfield window.

Oooooh and that's a mod sayin' that sh*t ...not even ME this time!

#16 11 years ago

I'd buy it for that price if I didn't already have one. My mini window isn't very blurry compared to my buddies premium that looks horrible! If people pay $12K for a MM,than $9K for a BIBLE NIB is a good deal!

#17 11 years ago

Hey before this thread gets all F'd up, I just wanna say that Jim's a good dude! Buy with confidence!

#18 11 years ago

Knowing what I know now, I'd buy at the pre - order price. Or trade + cash more like.

But with all the great games out there now, paying such a premium for the art package and collectibility is too much for me. No doubt someone will pay eventually. BIBs are gorgeous. Good Luck!

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

I'd buy it for that price if I didn't already have one. My mini window isn't very blurry compared to my buddies premium that looks horrible! If people pay $12K for a MM,than $9K for a BIBLE NIB is a good deal!

LOL! I was watching this thread, just waiting for the guys who own one to chime in and say it's a good deal etc. Good luck with the sale though. I believe these will start to become a tough sell with that lower play field though. That's one of the main reasons I got rid of my premium. It had the "cloudy" lower play field window. When the market is saturated with clear ones... who is going to buy a cloudy one? But if it's a BIB or LTBTR, at least it may have some sort of collectibility to a select few die hards.

#20 11 years ago

Jim, looks like your best bet is to close this post and start it over and hope that some of these guys go away and find something better to do with their lives...

#21 11 years ago

I wasn't trying to crap on Jim's thread. Actually I've spoken with him about other things and he's a really nice guy, I was just making an observation...

#22 11 years ago

Have you tried selling through other outlets? RGP? MrPinball classifieds? Even E bay?

How much would a newer style lower pf go for? I've been watching these pins try to price out higher but that was before the newer lower pf re-design.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Jim, looks like your best bet is to close this post and start it over and hope that some of these guys go away and find something better to do with their lives...

If it's been said once, it's been said a thousand times-- If you don't want your sale discussed, don't put it in a discussion thread. Just post it at the "Market" and be done with it. It looks like I've posted here about as much as you, so if it seems like I need to find something better to do with my life, you had better do the same.

People seem to come here for one of five reasons: 1. To post things for sale, 2. To discuss things for sale, 3. To brag, 4. To ask for help, 5. To bitch.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#25 11 years ago

Please refrain from personal attacks.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Man, why is everyone so sensitive around here? If whatever you're selling can't withstand a couple of random internet people commenting on it then your expectations were probably pretty unrealistic to begin with.

Is Pinside here to help spread the joy of pinball, or help sellers make as much money as possible?

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from GListOverflow:

Man, why is everyone so sensitive around here? If whatever you're selling can't withstand a couple of random internet people commenting on it then your expectations were probably pretty unrealistic to begin with.
Is Pinside here to help spread the joy of pinball, or help sellers make as much money as possible?

Pinside is here to get away from some of the crap that was going on over at rgp that many were complaining about. Now we are finding out (no surprise) its over here as well...

Let people post their stuff for sale without invading the post and giving reasons why a buyer shouldn't buy it, its just wrong!

It just looks like by some of these comments that its jealousy that is eating at some of you...

#28 11 years ago

Great seller. I have 2 purchases from him. Buy with confidence.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Let people post their stuff for sale without invading the post and giving reasons why a buyer shouldn't buy it, its just wrong!
It just looks like by some of these comments that its jealousy that is eating at some of you...

I understand both sides of this issue. But, let's face it, this isn't some machine which the seller meticulously restored, or some extremely rare gem which was found.... it's a machine the guy paid $7k for a few months ago and is now asking $9k.

I think discussion of price is more relevant here, and negative posts are more tolerated, simply because of that. He can ask whatever price he wants, and people can posts relevant comments. But at the end of the day, it's a speculative flip. For full disclosure, teekee, aren't you trying to sell a BIBLE also?

I agree about sh$%ing on FS posts, BUT I think there's a different threshold for immediate NIB flips. Collectors have a right to discuss whether these price premiums for NIB flips is warranted. If the price is warranted, believe me it's been proven, no amount of negative discussion will deter a sale. If it did, Tron LEs would be $5k right now!

ACDC is a great machine, and he will sell the BIBLE for somewhere near his asking price and make a nice profit, no doubt about it.

#30 11 years ago

The guy paid $7k??? And you know this how? And what does that even have to do with anything??? That's just another lame comment...

I'm beginning to see how Obama got re-elected...

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

The guy paid $7k??? And you know this how? And what does that even have to do with anything???

True, he might have paid $6.7k. Or less or more? I don't know.

But yes, I think there is a difference in discussion of NIB speculative flips versus high-end restores or very rare games or your average machine being sold from a collection. That's just my opinion.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Great seller. I have 2 purchases from him. Buy with confidence.

Yeah, Jim's a good dude, got my Tron from him

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

The guy paid $7k??? And you know this how? And what does that even have to do with anything??? That's just another lame comment...
I'm beginning to see how Obama got re-elected...

By all accounts, the seller is a great guy. However, to suggest that discussing the price is out of bounds is ridiculous.

With your irrational comments throughout this thread, your Obama comment kind of figures. I thought that this board was supposed to be apolitical.

#34 11 years ago

Is this the f^(ked up window you guys are talking about ? This is my
Bib .

image.jpgimage.jpg

Post edited by absocountry2 : Profanity edited

#35 11 years ago

I have #292. And my lower playfield looks good. Not cloudy.

#36 11 years ago

The Dude bought a NIB to flip, plain & simple.

That is the ONLY reason a person buys a game & never opens it since players play their games.

No hard feelings to the seller, best of luck, but its clear what's happening here. If someone wants it bad enough they will gladly pay it. The rest of us... Well, we certainly won't.

Sounds like at least he's a trustworthy seller, a speculative pinball investor but not a person who will fail to deliver.

Free speech. Free market. If this guy is able to make $2,000.00 for nothing then we are able to discuss it. Otherwise put it on CL, eBay, MrPinball & the Pinside marketplace.

America!

#37 11 years ago

What someone paid for a NIB Stern LE depends on:

Pre-Pre sale price where you pay 100% up front 3 months before delivery (look out, you may be getting an Avatar)
Pre sale price where you pay 100% up front 1 month before delivery (hype is building, price now higher)
Sale price where seller has one left and if you pay 100% you can come pick up in a week (price higher again)
Sale price where someone baled but Stern has now raised THEIR price so new price is higher still

I think the BIB LE's ranged from $6,600-$8,000 from the good distributors.

I agree with the cloudy window issue and I have a LTBR. I think it sucks to have paid that much for a game and for Stern to not be doing anything to rectify the issue. I was just at the Pinball Hall of Fame in Vegas and the window on theirs looks horrible from 1. Not being cleared right in the first place 2. Heavy use. I should have taken a picture, that thing looked bad.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Bib .

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-acdc-windows

#39 11 years ago

MY LTBR is #177. With the lower playfield removed and looking through it from the bottom I cannot read the backglass. Thats how cloudy mine is. Having said that you can still see well enough to play, however a lot of people have commented on it not looking right. How much are replacement playfields?

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Bib .

Holy shit, that *is* f^(ked up! I'd dump that thing asap. Worthless piece of crap!

Post edited by absocountry2 : Profanity edited

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from jaimmy127:

Price $9,000
Game is in Columbus, Ohio area for pickup. Also willing to ship. Game is NIB on the pallet and ready to ship. I can help setup shipping for a reasonable price.
Jim
[email protected]
614-893-3282

Bump for Jim, in case anyone forgets what this post was really all about... wish these bone heads would start their own post... or go play in the street... or jump in a lake... or a swan dive off a 10 story building...

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Bump for Jim, in case anyone forgets what this post was really all about... wish these bone heads would start their own post..

As others mentioned before, if something is posted in the marketplace sub-forum it is open for discussion. If it is posted in the marketplace http://pinside.com/pinball/market it is not open for discussion.

#43 11 years ago

It's the same broken record when a Tron-LE, Black Spiderman, or BIBLE come up.. people just need to get over the fact that these pins draw a higher price. If you don't want one, please just move on!

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

If this guy is able to make $2,000.00 for nothing

Wait a sec.. he did nothing? You mean he DIDNT put his heard earned cash on the line to purchase a game that could have lost money? He DIDNT hold it until now? I just want to understand what he didnt do. If he is getting for $2,000 for nothing maybe you can get in on this somehow?

I know this guy down the block from me.. he has lots of cars and a huge house he got from doing nothing in the stock market.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

I know this guy down the block from me.. he has lots of cars and a huge house he got from doing nothing in the stock market.

haaha, well played

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

...Free speech. Free market. If this guy is able to make $2,000.00 for nothing then we are able to discuss it. Otherwise put it on CL, eBay, MrPinball & the Pinside marketplace.
America!

I have bought stocks in the past, then done nothing for a while, and sold the shares for a profit. I took a risk, timed things right, had good fortune, and made some profit. Similar to speculating in NIB pinball purchases I suppose.

Wish I had a BIB but I'm out of space and money for now.

#47 11 years ago

Posting something to a forum and hoping people don't discuss it is like having an AA meeting at an open bar.

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from jaimmy127:

Price $9,000
Jim
[email protected]
614-893-3282

Another bump for Jim! Just another innocent Pinside bystander minding his own business offering up a great product at a great price and WHAM! mugged by the Pinside thugs...

Where's the moderator who moderates muggings?

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from chill:

I have bought stocks in the past, then done nothing for a while, and sold the shares for a profit. I took a risk, timed things right, had good fortune, and made some profit. Similar to speculating in NIB pinball purchases I suppose.
Wish I had a BIB but I'm out of space and money for now.

Quoted from JoeJet:

Wait a sec.. he did nothing? You mean he DIDNT put his heard earned cash on the line to purchase a game that could have lost money? He DIDNT hold it until now? I just want to understand what he didnt do. If he is getting for $2,000 for nothing maybe you can get in on this somehow?

Um thats what I said right? Free speech & **free market** followed by a well deserved "America!" Did that part get overlooked?

Did the seller put up his hard earned cash or a just a 0% credit card?

Did your neighbor put up his hard earned cash to invest or did he creatively leverage himself? Does he own those big ticket items or does he just have an equitable interest in a rapidly depreciating asset which he financed?

Did Smurfette wait until she was married?

Best of luck to the seller, seriously.

Quoted from teekee:

Another bump for Jim! Just another innocent Pinside bystander minding his own business offering up a great product at a great price and WHAM! mugged by the Pinside thugs...
Where's the moderator who moderates muggings?

A moderator commented on the pricing, waaaah how dare he.

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Best of luck to the seller, seriously.

LOL, Seriously? I think you've already helped smash all hopes of this... but it a least you feel better I'm sure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

16,500 (Firm)
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-new-in-box-acdc-bib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.