11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by nate1981s
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flecom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Wether a playfield sells for $50 or $5,000 on eBay, we, CPR, are still doing our part to keep the prices Reasonable around the $600 mark for Classic Bally Playfields. If that means doing re-runs then we probably will. I just hate seeing people buy up the CPR stuff at our "Reasonable" prices just so they can hang on to it for a year (or 2) & then try to sell it for twice the cost. It does nobody any good (other than the seller) and Most Importantly: We can only make small runs of these projects and when the hoarders buy the stuff up it dosen't leave any product out there for the people that actually want to USE the product & not leave it in a closet collecting dust......
Sorry Robert, not ranting at you personally, I just hate seeing prices like these from people that buy it NOT to use it, but buy it to make a Profit from....I guess it's the american way, which is one of the reasons this country is in the financial state that it is....GREED.
Let's all do our part to keep Pinball Alive buy keeping the Prices REASONABLE.
My posted comments DO NOT REFLECT THE OPNIONS OF CPR OR MIKE OR KEVIN — My Opnions are My Own.
Signed,"Stu"
Disclaimer: My posted comments are My Own and DO NOT REFLECT THE OPNIONS OF CPR OR MIKE OR KEVIN. Objects in Mirror are closer than they appear. This Post is Not to be used as a Flotation Device! End Disclaimer.

does that mean we can look forward to another run from CPR?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Coffs Harbour, NS
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Diego, CA
2,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Macomb, MI
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flecom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-new-cpr-playboy-playfield-950-shipped?tu=flecom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.