001.JPG
spider-man-decal.jpg
Pinball-Spiderman2-406.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 11.52.08 PM.png
spider-man-decal.jpg
Pinball-Spiderman.jpg
Pinball-Spiderman2.jpg
NASCAR_Pinball.jpg

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

STATUS UPDATE! Picked up the finished decals today and they look great. attached is a pick of the NASCAR installed on a game. Sorry but I don't have a SM to test one on but they look exactly like the photo shopped pic that Alrich put together.
I had about 15 requests for the NASCAR and 5 or so each for the SM. If you want one please send pay pal to [email protected] and let me know which you want and the quantity. Identify SM by left or right.
These are made of a high quality, self adhesive vinyl cut to fit along the inside edge of the beveled areas. Just clean the panel with windex and apply. Installation would be easier with two people.
They are $30. ea including shipping.

BTW, this game is for sale if anyone is interested. Clear coated cab, playfield, powder coated rails, legs, lock down bar and wire form ramps. All new LED's, rubber rings, etc...Looks beautiful with the new DMD decal and plays fast,

001.JPG001.JPG
003.JPG003.JPG
002.JPG002.JPG

I had someone at a graphic shop design some speaker panel decals for a NASCAR and Spiderman and thought I would throw this out to the group to see if anyone else in interested in buying one.
I started this process because I wanted one for my SM. Unfortunately I have since sold the SM to get a WOZ but I am sure I'll have another in the not to distant future.
These are design only right now to see how many people are interested before I place the order. The price will depend on how many we order but should be between $25 and $35. ea. plus shipping.
They will be printed on high quality vinyl with the speaker and DMD holes cut out. All you have to do is peel and stick on your display panel.
Below are pics of the actual decals. The red lines are not present on the decals but there to show where the beveled edge stops.
I am not in this to make money, but since I had the design work done I thought others may like them as well.
We are also working on one for IM.
Again, I will have an exact cost next week when I place the order.
Please send me an email or PM if interested.

Brian
Pinball-Spiderman.jpgPinball-Spiderman.jpg

NASCAR_Pinball.jpgNASCAR_Pinball.jpgPinball-Spiderman2.jpgPinball-Spiderman2.jpg002.JPG002.JPG003.JPG003.JPG

#2 10 years ago

I would be interested in one Nascar and the bottom Spiderman panel decal.

#3 10 years ago

I would be interested in the bottom SM decal

#4 10 years ago

I am in on a NASCAR decal.

[email protected]

706 533-1964

#5 10 years ago

I would buy a NASCAR and a spiderman for 25 each

#6 10 years ago

I would like to see the NASCAR on a machine to see how it flows. They look good.

#7 10 years ago

Brian those look cool. I'll take a set of each for my games. The top SM and the NASCAR you posted. Great job, fair price!

#8 10 years ago

I have not forgotten those that responded. Just waiting for the printer to test the decal on my dmd panel and give me a price.
Hopefully I will have something tomorrow.

Brian

#9 10 years ago

Just got an email from the printer and it's looks like $25. ea. + $5.00 for shipping in the US will cover them. If you order more then 1 just include $5.00 for shipping all, ie... 1=$30. 2=$55. 3=$80.
If you respond by Wed evening I will get you in on the first printing and should have those by the weekend and mailed out Monday.
You can send Pay pal to [email protected]. Please add the design you want and quantity in the notes section.
She is going to work on IM in the next week or so.
These will be laminated.

Brian

#10 10 years ago

Please make a Transformers le combo.

#12 10 years ago

man...nascar looks awesome!

#13 10 years ago

Yea she did a great job on the design. I saw one on the DMD display but not on the game. Can't wait to get it installed.
I'll post pics as soon as I get them.

#14 10 years ago

Would love to see install pics.

#15 10 years ago

Interested in SM both look great, would it peel off if we wanted to reverse to origonal for some reason?

#16 10 years ago

Grand prix please

#17 10 years ago

Rai, yes you could peel it off it you decided to return to stock.

Pinwaz, I doubt there would be enough interest in them for a GP to make it work in terms of design costs. It would look good on one though.

#18 10 years ago

can we get a photoshop artist to mock up these?

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

can we get a photoshop artist to mock up these?

Wasn't sure what the deal was with the parts marked for the bevels, are they in or being cut or what?

Anyways, here you go, should look something like this, or maybe more black around the holes.

spider-man-decal.jpgspider-man-decal.jpg

Man looking at that photo, those slingshot plastics are so effing ugly. Just looking at them makes me want to design my own, bleh. I'd have to if I owned the game.

#20 10 years ago

Thanks Aurich, that's it!!
The area inside the bevels will fold in to cover the beveled line so you don't see any black. The first one we cut was on the edge and showed too much black.

#21 10 years ago

Thanks Aurich, how about version 1 for SM?

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Wasn't sure what the deal was with the parts marked for the bevels, are they in or being cut or what?
Anyways, here you go, should look something like this, or maybe more black around the holes.

Man looking at that photo, those slingshot plastics are so effing ugly. Just looking at them makes me want to design my own, bleh. I'd have to if I owned the game.

I like the idea and love the Nascar look. After seeing this image I am not so sure now, It doesn't flow well with the art work from the black glass, Just my opinion.
Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 11.52.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-02-04 at 11.52.08 PM.png

#23 10 years ago

Aurich had a very good idea to move the Spiderman on #3 from the left to the right side. That has now been done and they are printing today.
Thanks Aurich, that one looks much better with less Spidermen on the left

Pinball-Spiderman2-406.jpgPinball-Spiderman2-406.jpg

#24 10 years ago

I'm in for NASCAR. Great Job!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from prowlerman99:

Aurich had a very good idea to move the spiderman on #3 from the left to the right side. That has now been done and they are printing today.
Thanks Aurich, that one looks much better with less Spidermen on the left

Yeah, the left side was feeling too Spider-Man heavy, and with him on the right it flows into the movement of the action shot on the translite much better. Happy to help.

spider-man-decal.jpgspider-man-decal.jpg

#26 10 years ago

I'm in on a Nascar decal for $ 25. How much are the shipping costs to Belgium (Europe) ?

#27 10 years ago

Yes Nascar I am in on too

#28 10 years ago

There has been a slight delay in printing these. I went to pick them up yesterday and was not happy with the fit around the edges. They did not cut the decals to go inside the beveled area as we had agreed. So they were suppose to be reprinting last night and test fitting on Monday. I will keep everyone posted.
The designer did ask if there were any other Stern pins we would like dmd decals for other then IM.
Suggestions??

#29 10 years ago

Transformers could be cool

#30 10 years ago

I'd be interested in one for Monopoly.

#31 10 years ago

These are sweet. When are you doing something for Star Trek?

#32 10 years ago

... or Avengers ... or POTC ???

#33 10 years ago

Yea, I was thinking about Transformers, RBION and TSPP.
I think someone is already making them for POTC and ST.
Let me check into Monopoly to see if there are any good graphics available to make some. Problem with this is that there probably would not be enough interest to pay for the design fee. I think we need to sell at least 5 or 6 of one specific pin to make enough to pay for the design time.

#34 10 years ago

I haven't seen anything like these for ST. I have seen the brushed aluminum look and decided I didn't want something so similar to the LE.

#35 10 years ago

I would like one of those Spiderman's if you had the Red Spiderman on one side and Black on the other.

#36 10 years ago

I might take a nascar , would like to see it on a pinball
tasman

#37 10 years ago

Bump, updated status of the NASCAR & SM DMD decals.
Please see update on original post.

#38 10 years ago

Hey, that beveled area part looks like it came out pretty nice!

#39 10 years ago

Yes it did. I think they look better without the black border.
You?

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from prowlerman99:

Yes it did. I think they look better without the black border.
You?

Yup!

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks Aurich, how about version 1 for SM?

Sure thing. Just did it quick and dirty over the old one I did, should be good enough see how it looks though.

spider-man2.jpgspider-man2.jpg

4 weeks later
#42 10 years ago

I'll take a NASCAR....

#43 10 years ago

Just sent you a PM.
I only have 1 nascar and a couple of the SM decals left.

Brian

#44 10 years ago

PM sent, maybe ten minutes too late.

#45 10 years ago

Nah, your good. I need to look tonight but that may be the last of nascar.

Brian

#46 10 years ago

Checked inventory and I have 1 nascar, and 3 each of the SM decals left.

Brian

#47 10 years ago

Other than "ENTERPRISE" in foil, I haven't seen anything else for ST. Originally, I think it was going to be a full cover foil metal decal, but I think he bailed on that. So, I might suggest revisiting doing ST for Pro and Premium. Great work on these!

#48 10 years ago

Avengers is begging for one too!

#49 10 years ago

I am trying to get an IM done right now but the design shop is backed up. I'll keep ya posted on it.
Maybe look into ST next.

Brian

4 years later
#50 5 years ago

Are you still doing these? Looking for nascar and monopoly

Thanks

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nascar-spiderman-speaker-panel-decals and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.