(Topic ID: 50623)

FS: Nascar, Price drop. Cointaker kits installed.

By teddyb73

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Dropping the price to $2375. Here is a link to pictures:

http://s716.photobucket.com/user/ted_1776/media/Nascar/DSCF4633_zpsee732fa1.jpg.html

Thanks,
Ted

#2 10 years ago

GLWS -- someone will get a great deal on this machine. A shame that the theme hurts this game so much. Seems people either love it because of the theme, or won't even play it or give it the light of day for the same reason. I liked the one I played, and it was a POS at a bowling alley...

#3 10 years ago

I love the way this pin plays, if adjusted properly. I am NOT a fan of NASCAR whatsoever and when looking for pins in the Destin, FL area while there a couple months ago only managed to find this machine at a Big Daddy's Arcade. When I saw it I remember feeling let down this was what I saw but I plugged about $3 in and got almost two hours of enjoyment from it, free replays, extra balls, the works. It is on my long term list and a pin that would be great to take the rules, PF layout and completely retheme as a racer, but maybe with different sounds. Heck even just redoing the PF and cabinet art would be great. If I could afford it I'd have it.

#4 10 years ago

GLWTS!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 10 years ago

Nascar FTW!

#6 10 years ago

Great price, I just bought one for $2300 with no mods at all!

#7 10 years ago

I'd take it right now if we could get it closer to the border...

#8 10 years ago

btw, I went to 'Dega a couple of weeks ago! Crazy trip.. lousy weather, but we made the best of it. If you were there, we were the guys in the tents. lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Black Mountain, NC
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hidden Meadows, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nascar-price-drop-cointaker-kits-installed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.