Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20221215-091021_Facebook (resized).jpg
IMG_8214 (resized).JPG
IMG_8245 (resized).JPG
IMG_8213 (resized).JPG
IMG_8212 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: Mystery Castle + Extras

Added: 2022-12-14 17:17:40 UTC • Ended: January 25th, 2023
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 8,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

1 of 227 produced in 1993.

All photos can be seen here -

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-YcgvsONWSoheI--TiKJrI8XE7F-zhiT?usp=share_link

This is the nicest example I have ever seen. Speckled cab, no wear. Playfield is in excellent condition with LEDs throughout the playfield and most of the backbox (backbox has half a dozen incandescents on the bottom right because it looks better during gameplay). There is a tiny crack on a plastic near the scoop that is pictured (IMG_8219.JPG) - barely noticeable.

Pin Stadiums installed.

I have the Cliffy for the scoop but it is uninstalled. Additionally, I have two Alvin G MPUs and many flipper parts that come with it. Everything works and plays as it should.

I would prefer to sell but I am willing to entertain trades for an excellent condition Stranger Things Pro + cash on your end, an excellent condition White Water, or an excellent condition Metallica Pro. Local pickup only with cash, no shipping.

Item photos

IMG_8214 (resized).JPG
IMG_8212 (resized).JPG
IMG_8213 (resized).JPG
IMG_8245 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are madamyates's market stats.

silver Seller Level

madamyates has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to madamyates's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 7,800

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Asheville, NC, US

#2 1 year ago

Great condition game. I wanted to purchase this but alas I don't have the funds to do so. Rare to see this game in this great shape. Youll be pleased if you buy it.

#3 1 year ago

Pretty sure Zach Meny needs this game… GLWS!

#4 1 year ago

Can't afford it but I wish I could. Just gorgeous

#5 1 year ago

Crazy how nice the cabinet is. These were actually reprinted over Al’s Garage Band so the red starts to show. This is an absolute gem. GLWS

#6 1 year ago

Never seen one of these. Very cool. Is it a fun game? Or just more of a anomaly?

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Never seen one of these. Very cool. Is it a fun game? Or just more of a anomaly?

I think it’s very fun. Not terribly deep but the shots are nice and the sounds are awesome.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Very underrated game for the casual player. If you’re good, it won’t take you long to exploit it. Mystery Castle was an amazing earner when I was a kid. Dad had 4 (they were cheap-like $895 cheap). Earned as good as anything not called TAF or FH

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I think the dancing skulls and the jackpot sound are some of the best things of the dmd era.

#10 1 year ago

Darn, Darn, Darn.
Wrong coast. I wouldn't trust shipping for this nice example.
Been Seeking one to help colorize for Colordmd.
Glws.

#11 1 year ago

I have one, and it has some very unique shots....not many games where a ramp exits into a shot that you can return right back up the ramp. Also the secret passage shooting through the drop targets back into the shooter lane is unique. I have extra boards, targets, ramps, etc. Anything Alvin G, I scooped up. GLWS, it's a great game, and price is fair....been offered more for my game.

Edit: Is this the Director's game he sold last year? Just curious, as the ad is similar, and he has more pictures for reference. Might help you so buyers can see more pictures:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/123894

#13 1 year ago

Might be of interest to someone here...

Screenshot_20221215-091021_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221215-091021_Facebook (resized).jpg
#14 1 year ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Edit: Is this the Director's game he sold last year? Just curious, as the ad is similar, and he has more pictures for reference. Might help you so buyers can see more pictures:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/123894

It is, which is why I used similar wording — not much has changed. I have a lot more pictures in the Google folder.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Crazy how nice the cabinet is. These were actually reprinted over Al’s Garage Band so the red starts to show.

Not exactly. Only some of the early ones were. As soon as they used up leftover cabinets, the rest were new. And some had flat black cabinets, which were mistakes by Churchill, the rest had white speckles.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

I think it’s very fun. Not terribly deep but the shots are nice and the sounds are awesome.

Screaming knight is cool af. I owned this title back in 2011. Shallow code but fun. Amazing artwork on pf and hidden backglass moon.

#20 1 year ago

Christmas Eve bump, price lowered.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-mystery-castle-extras?hl=spyroftw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.