9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

di6rga9i9.jpeg
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Please contact me if interested; just getting out of the hobby for awhile and selling off almost everything. I have one of the cointaker versions preordered so it is one of the special 25 that he is producing.

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Please contact me if interested; just getting out of the hobby for awhile and selling off almost everything. I have one of the cointaker versions preordered so it is one of the special 25 that he is producing.

GLWTS

I'm sure someone will be happy to get one, even better for not having to wait the prior 2 years.

#3 9 years ago

what's the current timeline?

#4 9 years ago

What we have seen so far on the forum group looks pretty amazing. Just getting out of the hobby for awhile; been in it for over 14 years and just sort of burnt out.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

What we have seen so far on the forum group looks pretty amazing. Just getting out of the hobby for awhile; been in it for over 14 years and just sort of burnt out.

This seems like the type of game that could relight the fire IMO.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Somewhere between now and when you die.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Somewhere between now and when you die.

How long do I need to live for?

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Touché

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

di6rga9i9.jpegdi6rga9i9.jpeg

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

- I bought MusketD's AMH spot, so he is indeed downsizing. Someone needs to buy this spot before he's back in the hobby in 3-4 weeks As always, Derek is super easy to deal with and has a phenomenal reputation. If I wasn't in on RAZA, I would be buying this spot.

JPOP has finally got his but in gear and updating us owners on a regular basis. The stuff is amazing. These are also sold out and the waiting period is probably much less than a year or your halfway there.

What can I say. Quality PF, Quality wood, really neat new innovative features. I would also guess that this game may skyrocket in value as JPOP will jump from RAZA to Alice in Wonderland and no one will be remaking this game.

Funny as someone gets to jump in at probably the halfway point on a super limited title.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Funny as someone gets to jump in at probably the halfway point on a super limited title.

The game was announced 2.5 years ago. Are you saying that it is only at the halfway point currently?

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

The game was announced 2.5 years ago. Are you saying that it is only at the halfway point currently?

Well thinking it is less than a year away.

#15 9 years ago

how much do they cost?

What is required now to take over the spot and what is the remainder of the payment schedule?

#16 9 years ago

What is the RA in RAZA stand for? Why is it no longer BHZA?

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

What is the RA in RAZA stand for? Why is it no longer BHZA?

Ben is not involved in the project anymore - RAZA = Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland

#18 9 years ago

by the time it's done you might be ready to get back in to pinball.

IMO if it is made and if it plays half as good as it looks it will be a fantastic pin.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ben is not involved in the project anymore - RAZA = Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland

Thank you very much, Concretehardt.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

how much do they cost?
What is required now to take over the spot and what is the remainder of the payment schedule?

$10,500.00

#21 9 years ago

so the entire 10,500 is due right now to take over a spot?

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

so the entire 10,500 is due right now to take over a spot?

ouch

#23 9 years ago

I don't think anyone has paid the full price. You would have to pay what he has paid to date which should be around $5,500.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

I don't think anyone has paid the full price. You would have to pay what he has paid to date which should be around $5,500.

Probably closer to $6500

#25 9 years ago

I'm gonna miss Derek calling it "Zombieland" even though that's a movie that has nothing to do with this game.

#26 9 years ago

I'd take it for $500. That's a gamble I'd feel comfortable with. I just don't trust any of these guys making multi-year promises. What if JPOP gets hit by a bus?

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm gonna miss Derek calling it "Zombieland" even though that's a movie that has nothing to do with this game.

HaHa that's great

I'm still getting a RAZA and talk to Derek, so I'll still be hearing when are you getting your Zombieland

Quoted from SadSack:

I'd take it for $500. That's a gamble I'd feel comfortable with. I just don't trust any of these guys making multi-year promises. What if JPOP gets hit by a bus?

Yep when about 20 plus people are in line waiting to get in on this I'm sure $ 500.00 will grab this spot

We are $6500.00 in it. Another $4000.00 will be collected over two payments I believe and they are not coming up anytime soon

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

There are always what if's...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2014/07/23/how-a-solar-storm-nearly-destroyed-life-as-we-know-it-two-years-ago/

I choose to live my life not worrying about them

#29 9 years ago

My dad has always said "It's just money. They'll make more. You only live once. Sometimes you just have to get what you want if you know it will be much harder to come by later than the money it requires to get it now." So... that's probably how we ended up with 11 pinball machines in 2 years. lol Either way, this one is too rich for my blood but I hope everyone on the JPop lists gets a great machine for all their money and time waiting on it.

#30 9 years ago

HaHa

- I'm more worried a solar storm will knock out every transformer and send us back to the stone age

#31 9 years ago

I am going to miss finding out about the latest ... best game ever

In all seriousness, Derek you will be missed. Hopefully you'll find another interest over the next six months to a year. Check back then and you might be surprised how quickly your passion for the silverball grows.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Somewhere between now and after you die.

There, I fixed it for you.

#33 9 years ago

Spot is sold; if anything changes I will let next person in line know
Thank you

#34 9 years ago

Congrats on the quick sale. If anyone else needs out of this machine pm me.

#35 9 years ago

What! Now you want in on Raza???

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

What! Now you want in on Raza???

plenty of time for coaster to get in and out a few times before it is made jk

#37 9 years ago

I was in early and bailed like a dumb---! I love coasters and halloween. I tried to get in on this one but was short by a few minutes. One may come up again though.

#38 9 years ago

I had to get out of MG but still have the former BHZA now RAZA. Its the cool unlucky number 13. Its somewhat complicated to transfer but the return of football is very bad for my other business. Sept is just around the corner so let me know.

Buddy

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I was in early and bailed like a dumb---! I love coasters and halloween. I tried to get in on this one but was short by a few minutes. One may come up again though.

Coaster if memory serves you had RAZA #69 didn't you?

I have to admit I almost bailed last year because I wanted and still want a Tron LE, but RAZA is looking so sweet I feel like it would be worse than bailing on BBB back in the day at this point.

#40 9 years ago

I think it was actually!

#41 9 years ago

Pm sent buddy.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Its somewhat complicated to transfer but the return of football is very bad for my other business. Sept is just around the corner so let me know.
Buddy

Buddy, I love your posts. It always sounds like you are one step away from the collection man but you always pull it out in the end. Some day you need to read this book http://www.amazon.com/Personal-Finance-Dummies-Eric-Tyson/dp/1118117859/ref=sr_1_1

I'll have to throw some business your way some day, sounds like you got a lot of IM VE sales though.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Buddy, I love your posts. It always sounds like you are one step away from the collection man but you always pull it out in the end. Some day you need to read this book amazon.com link »
I'll have to throw some business your way some day, sounds like you got a lot of IM VE sales though.

????

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Buddy, I love your posts. It always sounds like you are one step away from the collection man but you always pull it out in the end. Some day you need to read this book amazon.com link »

My not so silent partner (IRS) keeps increasing his percentage of ownership in my company. It used to be 28 percent but now its over 33 percent and yes I am having trouble adjusting with the increase in revenue. It almost seems wrong now to work hard and create a profit these days. It was my hope these Jpop pins would help avoid the problem but proving the machines are real after 3 straight years of claiming MG on the return with no proof I was busted, its hard to depreciate a pin that I have paid for but cant show the agents. If I continued with more pins from him it only makes it even worse. Atleast with Stern and JJP I can show records of pins with proof of delivery and sales.
My hardest challenge was the Kodak bankruptcy, that judge really hurt me after being assured all of drive in owners had a few more years of getting film prints. I could have had 15 more Ironman pins to sell or route for the cost of that digital projector which wasnt needed until that judge made it so. Instant demand also created a new higher price for the new projector. Just bad luck after bad luck on business these days but I had good news yesterday on my health issue!

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

but I had good news yesterday on my health issue!

Great to hear Buddy!

#46 9 years ago

Buddy, hope your health is ok or getting better, that's something we sometimes take for granted.

I've never seen a drive in movie. Have to add that to my bucket list.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I've never seen a drive in movie. Have to add that to my bucket list.

You missed your chance to attend the Scio Drive In near Ann Arbor. It figured out a way to stay very competitive....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/41433077@N00/486517881/

Google for more photos.

If you look up info on any of the Drive In Theater nostalgia sites, the route op I worked for had pins at all of the drive ins owned by Roger Robinson as well as his arch-enemy; Charles Shafer. I enjoyed the flipper and GI repairs on the Bally Playboy at the Scio. No, Herb Silver's Big Dick was not yet available as it would have been perfect for this location.

I never understood why there were boxes of kleenex in the men's room in the snack bar building there......

#48 9 years ago

Glad to see it sold quickly so congrats on sale.
That being said, it would be nice to see MagicGirl completed so JPop can prove he's capable of finishing a pin.

If any of you have ever been to the Hearst castle, you might remember the outdoor swimming pool there?
Probably the coolest pool I've ever seen, with columns imported from Rome or Greece. Hearsts wife had great taste but couldn't finish a project. Every time they were close to finishing, she'd change her mind and they'd start over again, changing things up. Completing a project can be tougher than starting one.
If this was a sure thing, I'd be on the list for whatever's available. No the case though until I see one in person.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Glad to see it sold quickly so congrats on sale.
That being said, it would be nice to see MagicGirl completed so JPop can prove he's capable of finishing a pin.
If any of you have ever been to the Hearst castle, you might remember the outdoor swimming pool there?
Probably the coolest pool I've ever seen, with columns imported from Rome or Greece. Hearsts wife had great taste but couldn't finish a project. Every time they were close to finishing, she'd change her mind and they'd start over again, changing things up. Completing a project can be tougher than starting one.
If this was a sure thing, I'd be on the list for whatever's available. No the case though until I see one in person.

True, more risk but if it's ever finished it may be better than any pin to date. But a lot more risk with JPop's lack of deadline. Heck even a modest project like Pred is taking forever.

#50 9 years ago

Just call JPop if you want one. I called about a spot for Alice. After we discussed things, I figured I'd see if I was able to get on RAZA. To my surprise he said yes and preceded to tell me that there's a few spots for open for Magic Girl as well. I guess people got tired of waiting....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-my-raza-zombieland-jpop-preorder-spot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.