DSCF1335.JPG
DSCF1336.JPG
DSCF1334.JPG
DSCF1333.JPG
DSCF1332.JPG
DSCF1330.JPG
DSCF1329.JPG
DSCF1328.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hemiorange09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

EDIT 9/18/13, Machines is SOLD

I have decided to sell my Tricked out HUO TRON Pro (3D back glass version) with the screen printed cabinet, not the decals. It has a lot of one of a kind custom mods that I installed in it. There is no playfield wear or cabinet damage, machine plays perfect. I have lots of pictures.

Here is the list of mods that I added or created for this HUO TRON.

1. Laser cut TRON Legacy hardware with orange inserts, powder coated blue by Matt at BAC.
2. One of a kind custom made metal apron w/lens flashers powder coated blue.
3. Full upgraded LEDs in the insert, GI and my new type LEDs flasher, these flashers look incredible .
4. Blue and Orange EL wire sound controlled ramp lighting.
5. Video Arcade game 2.1 mod with my blue scoop mod.
6. Under cabinet (blue and orange) interactive lighting with the Disc battle that alter back and forth.
7. My Red TRON insert mod (very few were made).
8. Hallmark light cycles wired to be on all the time.
9. New mirror blades, just installed.
10.One of a kind Recognizer lighting mod.
11.One of a kind apron mod, GEM lighting effect that flashes green, Disc battle flashes red on the left lens and blue on the right lens opposite from each other like the under cabinet kit.
12.One of a kind Recognizer mod (never release this) Flashes orange into the lens and blue down on the disc area during the battle mode.
13.Return lane light cycles were installed.
14.Shaker motor.
15.Drop bank decal.
16.Pinbits playfield protectors.
17.Upgraded lockdown bar latch.
18.Upgreaded playfield support rails.
19.Developing and Installation of mods.... Priceless

I install a lot of unique mods in all of my personal machines and this one is no exception.

I can bring this machine to Grand Rapids this weekend for the show are the Pinball Pyramid Show to save you a trip or I am willing to ship this machine at the buyers expense. I will put it in a Stern box and package it up like the factory does and secure it to a skid.

PM me if you are interested in this TRON.

Thanks,
Steve

DSCF1314.JPGDSCF1314.JPG DSCF1317.JPGDSCF1317.JPG DSCF1319.JPGDSCF1319.JPG DSCF1318.JPGDSCF1318.JPG DSCF1320.JPGDSCF1320.JPG DSCF1325.JPGDSCF1325.JPG

#2 10 years ago

More Pictures....

DSCF1326.JPGDSCF1326.JPG DSCF1327.JPGDSCF1327.JPG DSCF1328.JPGDSCF1328.JPG DSCF1329.JPGDSCF1329.JPG DSCF1330.JPGDSCF1330.JPG DSCF1332.JPGDSCF1332.JPG

#5 10 years ago

More pictures....

DSCF1333.JPGDSCF1333.JPG DSCF1334.JPGDSCF1334.JPG DSCF1336.JPGDSCF1336.JPG DSCF1335.JPGDSCF1335.JPG DSCF1337.JPGDSCF1337.JPG DSCF1338.JPGDSCF1338.JPG

#9 10 years ago

This is the last of the pictures....sorry there is so many.

DSCF1339.JPGDSCF1339.JPG DSCF1340.JPGDSCF1340.JPG DSCF1341.JPGDSCF1341.JPG DSCF1343.JPGDSCF1343.JPG DSCF1344.JPGDSCF1344.JPG DSCF1345.JPGDSCF1345.JPG

#10 10 years ago

I will make a YouTube video of this machine in action tomorrow, showing you some of the customized lighting effects that I did on it.

Sorry I never get around to changing the flipper buttons and batts to a chrome look. I am placing an order to Pinball Decals tomorrow and I will order them up and install them for the new owner. I don't like the look of ones that are currently on the machine.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Nice instruction cards. Who designed them?

A buddy of mine gave them to me

#14 10 years ago

Here a YouTube video of the TRON, showing the machine during game play and the custom lighting mods that I installed in it.

Thanks,
Steve

#16 10 years ago

Sorry... This is the best that my camera on my phone can provide..... You are right these videos do not do this machine justice..... it is a VERY SWEET machine and there is NO disappointments with it.

Can someone come out to my place and make a hi-resolution video of this machine?

Steve

#22 10 years ago

Thanks everyone for the Great comments about this TRON. I know the next owner will be very happy with it. It's still available and up for grabs, I am open for reasonable cash offers.....

Thanks,
Steve

#25 10 years ago

The reason I did not install the blue DMD is my eyes have trouble seeing blue LEDs... The blue DMD blurry to me and it hurt my eyes because I can't focus on them. Maybe it is time for some glasses.

If the next new owner wants a blue DMD in the machine, I will work something out with you and install it in the machine.

Also, I shopped around and NIB stock TRONs (non-3D backglass) are selling $5995.00 and up, so this machine is priced right in my opinion.

#27 10 years ago

That covers the 2 sets of LEDs stacks (orange/blue) for the Recognizer mods that I prototyped for it and was going to attach something to it... a sign/plaque?

#32 10 years ago

Response to your PM was sent....

Thanks,
Steve

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

That apron is awesome

Thanks.... I really like how it adds a cool unique effect to the machine.

#37 10 years ago

I have a Deposit made and I will be meeting up to finish the sale/transaction this week on this Awesome TRON Pro machine.

Thanks everyone for interest,

Steve

#39 10 years ago

UPDATE.... My TRON is Sold

I met up with theta1565 today and we finalized the purchase of TRON. He is a "New Member" to Pinside and I welcomed him in to a Great Group of fellow pinball enthuses on this group. He told me today he wanted to purchase a TRON pinball and Google for chat rooms and Pinside popped up. He did a search here on Pinside for a TRON and found my thread/post for sale. He joined Pinside, so he could PM me and the rest is history... So I think we now have a NEW Member that has a lot of reading to do

I hope you enjoy TRON as much as I did,

Steve

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hemiorange09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-my-huo-tron-pro-3d-backglass-version-many-custom-mods-by-hemi?tu=hemiorange09 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.