Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

clockwork.gif
mj-popcorn.gif
Flipper_MCD11445.jpg
really-ugly-people-140x140.jpg
image.jpg
There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

TOTAN $7,000 FIRM really nice w/lighted sword topper,Color DMD, premium LEDS,red lighted genie eyes,inside cabinet decals, and cliffy's.

#2 9 years ago

Congrats on the new opportunity. I take it that you aren't looking for trades any longer.

#3 9 years ago

S37VEN you are correct but Sopranos is still avail and a three way with that seems more than possible...let me know

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

TOTAN $8,000 really nice w/lighted sword topper, premium LEDS,lighted genie eyes,inside cabinet decals, Color DMD and cliffy's.

Dude, you wanted a decent TOTAN in the area. I responded with a very fair sale and knocked 200 off the sale due to a known flasher issue. The fact that you are trying to get 8000 just 10 days after I sold it to you kinda makes me a bit mad. I was completely honest and did not make one dime on the game. I even ran it out to Philly for you. I would suggest that you at least wait a month before selling a machine you just bought and going to ask a big premium for the game. This looks like classic "flipping" to me and ruins the pinball market by artificially inflating the prices. Again I understand its your right to do what you want after I sell you a game, I just feel like it was way too soon.
Good luck, I will not do business with you again due to this!

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

Dude, you wanted a decent TOTAN in the area. I responded with a very fair sale and knocked 200 off the sale due to a known flasher issue. The fact that you are trying to get 8000 just 10 days after I sold it to you kinda makes me a bit mad. I was completely honest and did not make one dime on the game. I even ran it out to Philly for you. I would suggest that you at least wait a month before selling a machine you just bought and going to ask a big premium for the game. This looks like classic "flipping" to me and ruins the pinball market by artificially inflating the prices. Again I understand its your right to do what you want after I sell you a game, I just feel like it was way too soon.

Well said, the only thing missing from the above is the price you sold it for....

#6 9 years ago

eatingpopcorn.gif

#7 9 years ago

Pix of any of these ?

#8 9 years ago

I don't wish to start a big fight. I is his right to resell at a higher price, I just feel it was way too soon!

#9 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#10 9 years ago

Manbearpig............You should have taken the stepdaughter trade........minus cash.

really-ugly-people-140x140.jpgreally-ugly-people-140x140.jpg
#11 9 years ago

Wow... just wow!

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnation:

Manbearpig............You should have taken the stepdaughter trade........minus cash.

Holy Shit! She looks like she was straight off of the set of the Walking Dead!

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

It is his right to resell at a higher price, I just feel it was way too soon!

I understand your point. But maybe he's just starting the price higher than what he paid you because he knows he'll get lower offers and is looking to try to break even if/when he accepts one of them?

#15 9 years ago

Getting $25,000 for those four games does sound like a great opportunity. GLWS!

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I understand your point. But maybe he's just starting the price higher than what he paid you because he knows he'll get lower offers and is looking to try to break even if/when he accepts one of them?

The mark up is pretty high!

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

The mark up is pretty high!

So is anyone that would pay 8k for a TOTAN.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So is anyone that would pay 8k for a TOTAN.

LOL!!!

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So is anyone that would pay 8k for a TOTAN

I was trying to figure out when it became an 8k game, but sometimes I get a little behind on the latest price ticker for certain pins. Last I knew it was a 6k game.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Last I knew it was a 6k game.

Sounds like last Manbearpig knew it may have been as well!

#21 9 years ago

All I want to know is if these are in players condition and if they work 100%.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

Doesnt' matter. Nobody is getting 8k for a TOTAN anymore these days. 2 1/2 years ago, sure you could. If he needs the money the price will come down if he truly needs to move it.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

All I want to know is if these are in players condition and if they work 100%.

Yes!!!!! We must know now. I will not follow a for sale thread unless the machines are 100% working in players condition

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

Flipper_MCD11445.jpgFlipper_MCD11445.jpg
#25 9 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I was trying to figure out when it became an 8k game, but sometimes I get a little behind on the latest price ticker for certain pins. Last I knew it was a 6k game.

I was trying to figure out when it became a 6k game lol. What a turd.

Disclaimer- opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

#26 9 years ago

Would LOVE a nice SOPR.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

Wow...kinda shady, but it's his game now. Maybe he really needs the dough unexpectedly? Best thing to do is as you said, don't deal with him again if it bothers you.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I was trying to figure out when it became a 6k game lol. What a turd.
Disclaimer- opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

I sold mine for $3500 years ago and it wasn't worth that!

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Wow...kinda shady, but it's his game now. Maybe he really needs the dough unexpectedly? Best thing to do is as you said, don't deal with him again if it bothers you.

Yeah, I just wanted to point that out. All of the other games are close to fair market value. He is certainly getting plenty of free bumps from all of the comments... may be a genius move in the end :-/

#30 9 years ago

It amazes me when flippers try to flip the pins on this site. Like the members here who are interested won't find out what the pin just sold for and how much the "windex wipe down" mark up is. We have a few here in So Cal that do this all the time. I try to stay away from buying anything from them even if it's one I want really bad. If no ones buys it then there won't be a flip.....
Oh, to manbearpig- at least he's not using your pictures to make money off of you (or is he?)

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

Umm...you got bitch slapped...lol

#32 9 years ago

For the record, I sold a pin and saw it advertised on CL 1 week later for more than double what I sold it for. It does kinda chap my a$$ so I understand completely.

#33 9 years ago

Take a look at the separate Sopranos FS thread and the "mint" and "less than 100 plays" claim

Then look at the blue post rubbers and shooter lane.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Oh, to manbearpig- at least he's not using your pictures to make money off of you (or is he?)

I haven't seen any pics

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

I haven't seen any pics

But it makes you wonder.....

#37 9 years ago
#38 9 years ago

Yeah, I remember that thread

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Yeah, I remember that thread

It looks like that METLE is still available from the OP for $200 less than this one. I'm guessing this one is much nicer.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It looks like that METLE is still available from the OP for $200 less than this one. I'm guessing this one is much nicer.

Finished software

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Finished software

$200 to plug in a flashdrive. lol..

#42 9 years ago

mj-popcorn.gifmj-popcorn.gif

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

$200 to plug in a flashdrive. lol..

Lyman finished lol not goi putting the USB in

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Lyman finished lol not goi putting the USB in

So he's got two METLES? One that has the latest code, and one that doesn't?

#45 9 years ago

Hate to inform everyone that I am not a pinball flipper but I unexpectedly lost a major account for my business and having a close to 2 year old son at home and a non working wife I thought selling all my games seems like the responsible thing to do with the loss of revenue . I bought his game for under the asking price with the intention to keep it as its a title I have been longing for. I play with a lot of people on this board, in leagues with people on this board and have bought and sold with people on this board. In the least cocky way possible I make way more money doing my day job than I could buying and selling pinballs, it's a hobby that I enjoy not a career. I bought Manbearpigs machine for $6300 and added a color Dmd and had a tech over to fix a few issues it had when I got it, I am in close to $7,000. I figuired consider the additional expenses and the same song and dance every time I list a machine and being beaten down on price I would List higher and see where it comes in. Everyone feel free to keep commenting and say as you will but I thought I would make a post to set the record straight!

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

I am in close to $7,000.

So that's why it's priced @ 8k (over 1k profits)

Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

hobby that I enjoy

#47 9 years ago

like i stated...every time i list a game i get beat up on price no mater what its listed for...i havent sold it for $8,000 its listed at that so just like on Ebay or Craigslist you get beat down...if i sell it for that than you can gripe away

#48 9 years ago

and ill change it $7,000 FIRM

#49 9 years ago

If you are really leaving the hobby why would you care what anyone has to say on here? Also Losing a major account dosent sound like an interesting opportunity like your origional post says.....

#50 9 years ago

@charliew i am leaving for now i obviously hope to be back when things are good and I have alot of friends on here... and i guess you are right next time i will write, i just lost lots of income need to sell everything and hope to not get beaten down on every machines price....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 25.50
$ 12.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-my-collection-metletrontotansopranos/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.