• Latest reply 9 years ago by LesManley
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-173.jpg
!mustang.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hammerhead1550.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm sorry John, I worded that poorly. I didn't mean just you. One player isn't going to keep a pin on location.
People need to go often, and people need to play it. If they want to see it stay.
LTG : )™

I wish we had pins on location around here to play. The last pin I could find on location to play around here was Spiderman when it first came out, and it was replaced by a redemption game, so that tells you how long ago that was.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I did my part to keep it there. Played it everytime I was there. D&G has only really turned over the dogs fast. Metallica, AC/DC, X-Men, Star Trek are all still there and earning fine. Took him years to finally sell Tron and IM. Mustang now has the biggest dog distinction that previously went to Avengers. Mustang didn't even last a full 2 months. The writing was on the wall with that one though. Absolutely no buzz about the game, new code threads have 30 posts only in a couple of days, multiple people even have an LE and no one STILL knows what the hell the fire button does. Very few people care about the game, it's a lost title. No since in keeping Mustang there when he can put in Terminator 2 which will earn about the same and costs 1/3rd of the price of Mustang. He wants to get ready for Walking Dead anyway. He is pumped to go all out for a big launch party again since he sat out the Mustang party. He already has two other people that are going to loan him their Walking Deads for the party. Should be a awesome if that is the title they do release.

I don't think I would call it a dog, in a line up like that any pin would have a hard time earning its fair share.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Too bad. It's a fun game to play. It already was fun prior to the big code updates. I think this may have been the closest thing to an original theme we may ever see Stern do. From what I've seen so far (didn't play the updated game yet) all the modes have their own original characters, which have nothing to do with the Mustang theme. Most modes could apply to any car theme. So basically we finally have an original theme by Stern (although branded as Mustang) and as a thank you it doesn't get played? If this one would be on location nearby I'd play it frequently as I like it that much.

I agree, people have been complaining about Stern making an orginial non movie theme pin, and when they finally do it gets no love. Mustang in my opinion has a bunch of stuff people always say they want, hand drawn cabinet art, each model having different art on the playfields (the cars are all different on each model), orginial theme, etc., etc. I would love to play one, unfortunately there are no pins anywhere around here on location to play. This was a great price, and if it had been local, it would more then likely be in my basement right now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hammerhead1550.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-mustang-pro?tu=Hammerhead1550 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.