Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by yancy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highnoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

So is 4995 the sale price?

Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Way to keep it confidential and protect the vendor !!!! PM is your friend.

If you click on the link, it says 4995 without putting in the code or anything. Not really confidential. Also, I doubt it's the sale price.

--Luke

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Ok and if you did and posted a price that risks our vendor? Seriously how hard is it to call? I do. Sorry if its being jerkish but losing the pricing we get now would suck.

This seems a little far fetched. I don't see how posting a price quote that I received or price I paid for a pinball machine would risk a vendor losing their distributorship. It's not like JJ is posting the price. Also, you don't have to sign an NDA to get a price quote. In fact, I've never even been asked not to post a price quote (not that I ever have, or ever would for that matter, but that's beside the point).

--Luke

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Luke its not farfetched. I have seen it in Electronics. What will happen is the Manufacturer sees these prices and decides to reign it in. Even if unofficially, the vendor suddenly gets their allotments cut each time. I know he did not mean anything and I don't mean to give him personal crap as much as I want us all to worry about keeping the deals we get here. Sterns Policies have gotten tighter and tighter. As a group we should worry about keeping a good thing going.

I understand your point. I'm still not convinced it would happen or not, but I'm sure it's not worth risking. I guess, in the end, no one has posted any prices other than the MAPP yet...so no harm done.

--Luke

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highnoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-mustang-pro-sale-5-days-only?tu=highnoon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.